After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree had a lovely afternoon. As many of you know Tree considers himself a 'tree-hugging conservative' (no Ulrika, 'tree-hugging' has nothing to do with masturbation- bitch- it means do no harm but don't be stupid). Today I went to lunch with my bleeding heart liberal friend and had a great time. Tree is feeling refreshed and ready to write more mayhem...

Tree

Tree had a lovely afternoon. As many of you know Tree considers himself a 'tree-hugging conservative' (no Ulrika, 'tree-hugging' has nothing to do with masturbation- bitch- it means do no harm but don't be stupid). Today I went to lunch with my bleeding heart liberal friend and had a great time. Tree is feeling refreshed and ready to write more mayhem...

Tree

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tree
I wonder what counts as a bleeding heart liberal in Missouri?
One who insists on crosses from sustainable forestry,
and only organic piss for the victims to drink?
:p

It's all relative isn't it:rolleyes:.... speaking of relatives....they all seem to be inter-married too...may explain the likes of Bull and Gunner:cool:

It's all relative isn't it:rolleyes:.... speaking of relatives....they all seem to be inter-married too...may explain the likes of Bull and Gunner:cool:
don't forget dotty..........................oh sorry, that's another thread :devil:but the bull and gunner have there their work an fun too

Maybe its You? Showered lately? That Missouri heat and humidity is oppressive:rolleyes:
It's not Saturday; why should I shower to check on crucified... what, Ulrika? It is Saturday??? (Tree sniffs his armpits and almost passes out)...

My friend will actually say 'die-hard' liberal instead of 'bleeding heart' believes the looting of last week was caused by the 'one percenters' who have too much money... Can't go any farther or we get into politics... I do wish we had a politics section. If you didn't want to go there, don't and if you don't like someone's views a friendly debate of why you differ could occur. Only rule would be no name calling...
Anyway, Tree must go take his Saturday shower then let you know how the three women are doing... I do hope they survive...

T

It's not Saturday; why should I shower to check on crucified... what, Ulrika? It is Saturday??? (Tree sniffs his armpits and almost passes out)...

My friend will actually say 'die-hard' liberal instead of 'bleeding heart' believes the looting of last week was caused by the 'one percenters' who have too much money... Can't go any farther or we get into politics... I do wish we had a politics section. If you didn't want to go there, don't and if you don't like someone's views a friendly debate of why you differ could occur. Only rule would be no name calling...
Anyway, Tree must go take his Saturday shower then let you know how the three women are doing... I do hope they survive...

T
yes don't worry about us...:devil:

It’s got to be almost over. How could anyone do this to a person- even a slave- I don’t know. I doubt I could even ride a bike again. Messaline and Mistress Barbaria don’t look much better than me. How could they even want to do this cross thing again knowing what it feels like? The pain of the spikes has long disappeared into numbness but my body feels like I’ve ridden three marathons. Messa and Barb have a bit more of ‘womanly’ figure- they are beautiful but I don’t have the back-up body fat that they do… Crap, I am talking like I’m an expert at this!

There is a fine mist falling that slowly rinses the blood from my body. It can’t cleanse the stench of my crucifixion. The streets below me are empty as even though the clouds the morning light begins to brighten them. It can’t last much longer, I hope…

blaire first night 001.jpg

T

Back
Top Bottom