After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey better luck in Europe than this next segment!!!

Gunner and Bull arrive in the room where Mistress Barbaria left me chained with my hands above my head. Joan Tree’s potion that she had injected me with has taken full effect. My thighs at shining wet and it’s not from sweat though I am covered with sweat. They remove my wrists from the cuffs then strap me bent backwards over a wooden bench. They smell of sweat and sex. They ask me if I want to fuck. I answer them honestly “I need release.”

“I didn’t ask what you need, cunt, I asked do you want me to fuck you” Gunner snarled as he dropped his jeans. I look at the glistening member dangling between his legs.

I really don’t want that thing inside me but the potion has my cunt on fire. I take a breath and say “I need to be fucked.”

“Wrong answer, Blaire! Bull, let’s get a drink and fuck Ulrika” he says. He looks down at me and says “When we come back if you still need a fuck you’re going to have to suck our cocks and ask us to fuck you. Understand slave?”

“Yes, master” I whimper as they walk out. What a great new wrinkle this is…

bondage 100.jpg

Tree

Barbaria’s ‘night with the girls’ started fine with a three way ‘tasting party’…

les 079.jpg

…but went downhill from there. She soon found herself blindfolded and bound while she could hear Joan Tree and LittleSiss giggling then moaning in a nearby shower. There was no need for Joan’s potion; Barbaria’s loins were on fire and she could do nothing about it…

bondage 032.jpg

When they finished Barbaria was left alone in her private darkness. She could tell there were some bright lights on her by the heat. It didn’t match the heat inside her. She wondered if the f*ing rodent was enjoying watching her fidget. Some time had passed when Barbaria heard the click of heels approach as they crossed the hard floor. The cuffs were opened and the blindfold was ripped from her head. Before her eyes could adjust to the light a hand grabbed her hair. She looked over and saw Siss dressed as she never had seen her before….

bar in 020.jpg

“What is going on, Siss?”

“It’s Madame Siss, you worthless cunt. I went to the cross for your fucking rebellion and now you’re a fucking slave owner! Joan is waiting for you…”

Tree

...Tree is getting his anger out....

Barbaria was brought to another room and tossed on a table. Joan Tree walks in and strips off her clothes. She wore only wore her glasses. She ordered Barbaria to grab the corners of the gurney and spread her knees to the opposite corners. Barbaria obeyed as she heard Joan pull a surgical glove on. She asked Barbaria if she had ever fist-fucked her little slave’s cunt or ass. Barbaria said “No, of course not!”

“Then what the hell kind of mistress are you?” Joan demanded as she bunched her fingers and rammed them into Barbaria’s ass...

les 058.jpg

OH MY GOD! What the hell just happened to me?

Tree

…I really am in a better mood tonight…

Hey better luck in Europe than this next segment!!!

Gunner and Bull arrive in the room where Mistress Barbaria left me chained with my hands above my head. Joan Tree’s potion that she had injected me with has taken full effect. My thighs at shining wet and it’s not from sweat though I am covered with sweat. They remove my wrists from the cuffs then strap me bent backwards over a wooden bench. They smell of sweat and sex. They ask me if I want to fuck. I answer them honestly “I need release.”

“I didn’t ask what you need, cunt, I asked do you want me to fuck you” Gunner snarled as he dropped his jeans. I look at the glistening member dangling between his legs.

I really don’t want that thing inside me but the potion has my cunt on fire. I take a breath and say “I need to be fucked.”

“Wrong answer, Blaire! Bull, let’s get a drink and fuck Ulrika” he says. He looks down at me and says “When we come back if you still need a fuck you’re going to have to suck our cocks and ask us to fuck you. Understand slave?”

“Yes, master” I whimper as they walk out. What a great new wrinkle this is…

View attachment 145428

Tree

Wimpy answer Blaire...haven't I taught you anything...you gotta tell these guys off, not whimper at them.

Barbaria was brought to another room and tossed on a table. Joan Tree walks in and strips off her clothes. She wore only wore her glasses. She ordered Barbaria to grab the corners of the gurney and spread her knees to the opposite corners. Barbaria obeyed as she heard Joan pull a surgical glove on. She asked Barbaria if she had ever fist-fucked her little slave’s cunt or ass. Barbaria said “No, of course not!”

“Then what the hell kind of mistress are you?” Joan demanded as she bunched her fingers and rammed them into Barbaria’s ass...

View attachment 145457

OH MY GOD! What the hell just happened to me?

Tree

…I really am in a better mood tonight…

OH Shit! Owwwwww. Stop that Joan!:eek: You can't do that to another mistress!

Help Admi...isn't there some kind of law against this?
:rolleyes:

not yet...

T

:doh:

It's your life
And you can do what you want
Do what you like
But please don't keep-a me waiting
Please don't keep-a me waiting

'Cause I'm so tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for you