After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't mess with Tree...

His electricity has been on only 7 hours after being out for 32 hours... having a well there is no water so the only thing more foul than his mood is his body!!! The only person that has a bigger reason to bitch is the poor girl that had just been strapped into the electric chair moments before the power went out...

exe chair.jpg

tree

Don't mess with Tree...

His electricity has been on only 7 hours after being out for 32 hours... having a well there is no water so the only thing more foul than his mood is his body!!! The only person that has a bigger reason to bitch is the poor girl that had just been strapped into the electric chair moments before the power went out...

View attachment 145394

tree
Oh I found the problem...it's just a short in the wire...I'll have it fixed in a moment!:devil::eek:

Don't mess with Tree...

View attachment 145394

tree

I sure hope that ....

skeptical.jpg ... wasn't me:eek:

Back
Top Bottom