After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
merci, Barbaria...
I think I looked up the origins of the demeaning word "cunt" once....I believe it goes back centuries....to the 1600s or something like that:confused:
...and every boy coming of age thinks they made it up...
Tree
a lot earlier than that - the earliest citation in OED is 1230 for Gropecunt Lane in London
(no longer exists :(, but there were similar names in many towns),
and the earliest that isn't part of a name is <1325
Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your cunt wisely and make [your] demands after the wedding.)
There are cognates in other Germanic languages,
though its earlier (Indo-European) sources are less clear,
probably connected with gen- 'procreate' or gun- 'woman'.
(I think the Wiki article is reasonably reliable in this case)​

Last edited:
I arrive at Joan Tree’s cabin on the Tree estate. Calling them cabins is somewhat an understate as the smaller ones are 3000 sq. ft. (280 sq. m) and Joan’s was hardly one of the smaller ones. I ring the doorbell and LittleSiss opens the door and says “Come on in Barb. Would you like a glass of wine?”

I look at how Siss is dressed and figure I need one.

View attachment 145029
She pours one for me and leads me to Joan’s bedroom. I gasp when I enter as I see Bull pummeling her ass. She looks over at me and grunts “Come on in Barbaria; I’ll be done soon” between the thrusts.

I whisper nervously to Siss “I wasn’t expecting Bull and Gunner being here.”

View attachment 145030
“Don’t worry, it’s just ‘girls night in the dungeon’” Siss says. “Joan just let Bull bugger her to get her into a foul mood.”

I am not really comforted by that thought and as I watch Joan shrieks as Bull thrusts impossibly faster and harder I feel a ting of guilt thinking what Blair could be facing tonight. I can take some solace by the fact Bull and Gunner are the majority owners of my little slave. I would be lying if I said between Siss’ outfit and the thought of Joan Tree in a foul mood has my little lace panties wet

Barbaria as reported by Tree.

Now that's what I mean when i say "telephone pole":eek::eek::eek::eek: .... poor Blaire:oops:

Hang on Siss.....

photo-Babe-Brunette-Non-Nude-912386333.jpg ... while I get stripped down to something a little more comfortable.;)

Last edited:
Now that's what I mean when i say "telephone pole":eek::eek::eek::eek: .... poor Blaire:oops:

Hang on Siss.....

View attachment 145060 ... while I get stripped down to something a little more comfortable.;)

...you weren't suppose to wear that or the little undies...

...o-oh...:eek:

...and Joan is in a foul mood!!!!

Why yes Ulrika I am sure that Joan can tell the difference between a Barbaria and barbed comment...or even a barbed wire whip...well unless she drank far too much Seagrams but who in the Tree family would do that :p -RR

Joan Tree has much finer tastes than her black-sheep brother... not that this will help Barbaria...

Ulrika

...you weren't suppose to wear that or the little undies...

...o-oh...:eek:

...and Joan is in a foul mood!!!!

Why yes Ulrika I am sure that Joan can tell the difference between a Barbaria and barbed comment...or even a barbed wire whip...well unless she drank far too much Seagrams but who in the Tree family would do that :p -RR

Joan Tree has much finer tastes than her black-sheep brother... not that this will help Barbaria...

Ulrika

Oh shit...

What was I supposed to wear?:oops:
NO PANTY OR BRA!!!

As the rest of the of the outfit, you look marvelous!!!

Tree sits on his deck and watches Gunner and Bull descend to the cellar where Blaire is held. In the distance he sees the fleeting silhouettes of Siss, Joan, and Barbaria at Joan's cabin and pours a Seagram's and water on the rocks.

As he sips it he thinks 'it's good the kids are having a good time...'

Tree

NO PANTY OR BRA!!!

As the rest of the of the outfit, you look marvelous!!!

Tree sits on his deck and watches Gunner and Bull descend to the cellar where Blaire is held. In the distance he sees the fleeting silhouettes of Siss, Joan, and Barbaria at Joan's cabin and pours a Seagram's and water on the rocks.

As he sips it he thinks 'it's good the kids are having a good time...'

Tree
flirty.jpg ok, how's this?:rolleyes:

better had you showed up that way...

Tree is not invited to the 'girls night out' and Joan has defeated all of the RR Video Production's cameras so what happened in the dungeon stays in the dungeon!!!:eek:

He digs a last bent Marlboro from the crumpled pack and after a few moments finally gets the flame of the Zippo to meet the cigarette. He hears a small voice ask "Tree, can I borrow the Harley?"

"Sure, Ulrika, the keys are in in it."

She hops over the seat and kicks it to life on the first try. Tree lifts his glass to her as she hangs the tail out going down the drive. No man EVER fired that bike on the first try....

Tree

Back
Top Bottom