After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 125980

What???

View attachment 125981

'I would like to say that Tree does not express the views of this administration nor do we suggest you do try at home...

...Yes??? No, I am not saying CXS didn't deserve this...'
I've been a real handful in my cell so far lol. Delivering that gruel once a day must taxed the guards into deciding I needed some of Joan's "special" training :p
Hey, what's that little thing over on the right hand side of the photo?
OMG didn't even notice that!

Crux Chronicle header.jpg

Monday May 26th 2014

NIGHT OF MAYHEM LEAVES CXSLAVE IN DOODOO

cage 063.jpg

Trainee slave Cxslave ended a torrid evening up to her neck in excrement after her ‘friend’ Connie almost literally dropped her in it by drawing Tree’s attention to a large hole situated just behind her cage. Only moments earlier Rebel Leader Barbaria had warned ‘Never, ever, give him ideas.’

Within minutes, she gave him one.

In an exclusive comment to the Chronicle Judge Admi, widely admired for his justice and sense of fairness, had little sympathy for Cxslave, stating ‘She accused me of spending as much time fornicating as in administering justice!’

Racing Rodent, deploring such insubordination, suggested the use of his ‘Rodent Essential Slave Procurement and Elite Concubine Training’ system to teach her to be less cheeky.

In an evening remarkably free from crossed threads, Barbaria, who freely admitted having sunk an entire bottle of Blue Nun, believed herself reincarnated as a swan.

Lurker Newb1E said ‘WTF?’

The Chronicle does not know the answer.

View attachment 126027

In an evening remarkably free from crossed threads, Barbaria, who freely admitted having sunk an entire bottle of Blue Nun, believed herself reincarnated as a swan.

Admitted or imagined after quaffing the entire bottle of Blue Nun?

There are various ways one becomes a slave but after a rebellion the options open up.
If a woman had the unfortunate mistake of being a sister of age of one of the rebel slaves she could be ‘recruited’ to take the place of her crucified sister as these have been…
opp 4.jpg
Others sent to slavery as their sentence for committing crimes, often petty misdemeanors but that did the woman little good if her physic was one that would draw a good price in auction.
court 207.jpg
Others were already subs that begged their Mistress to make her officially a slave…
les 065.jpg
…never mind the fact the mistress may not win her in auction…
However one arrived at becoming a slave there was a vetting process that was fraught with peril.
slave recruit 1.jpg
Hidden behind a one-way mirror the great Dutch slave trade and his rodent assistant would select the initial cull. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to as to who moved on to the next round of classification as women of all shapes and sizes were selected (except there wasn’t a redhead that did not make the cut).
We will explore what happens from here in the next segment…

T

There are various ways one becomes a slave but after a rebellion the options open up.
If a woman had the unfortunate mistake of being a sister of age of one of the rebel slaves she could be ‘recruited’ to take the place of her crucified sister as these have been…
View attachment 126046
Others sent to slavery as their sentence for committing crimes, often petty misdemeanors but that did the woman little good if her physic was one that would draw a good price in auction.
View attachment 126044
Others were already subs that begged their Mistress to make her officially a slave…
View attachment 126045
…never mind the fact the mistress may not win her in auction…
However one arrived at becoming a slave there was a vetting process that was fraught with peril.
View attachment 126047
Hidden behind a one-way mirror the great Dutch slave trade and his rodent assistant would select the initial cull. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to as to who moved on to the next round of classification as women of all shapes and sizes were selected (except there wasn’t a redhead that did not make the cut).
We will explore what happens from here in the next segment…

T

Who is the guy in the funny hat?

You give them much credit...

Even those that became slaves voluntarily need some training. This little vixen will be highly desirable in auction. Though in her (very) early twenties her small stature and small breasts make her appear much younger. To make her even more desirable she swears she has never had sex with a man and hadn’t gone very far with a woman.

I don’t know why she signed up to be a slave but it’s not my job to worry about that. I sit her down and help her out of her jacket.
slave train 011.jpg
“So you have never sucked a man’s cock?” I ask her.

“Ma’am I swear I have never even seen a penis in real life.”

“Then I have to teach you the basics.”

“Are you going to make be suck a dildo?” the woman asked.

“Oh no, if you are going to be sold as a virgin you don’t get to practice that way.”

“I didn’t think I would have to do that when I signed up.”

“There are probably a lot of things you didn’t think about. Here, open your mouth” I tell her. She looks up at me and says “That’s an apple!”

“No shit, girl.”
slave train 010.jpg
“I thought we would practice with a banana.”

“How cliché that would be, you bitch. Here’s the deal; you open your mouth and bite down on the apple but listen carefully. Bite just enough to hold it. If you bite through and the apple drops you will have two months of hard labor before you’re auctioned. Now let’s get started.”
slave train 009.jpg
I love this job. I hear her mew as I pull her t-shirt up over her head. She passes the first test as the apple is still in her mouth when the shirt clears her head. I swat her tit and ask “Is that your idea of a sexy bra?”

T

You give them much credit...

Even those that became slaves voluntarily need some training. This little vixen will be highly desirable in auction. Though in her (very) early twenties her small stature and small breasts make her appear much younger. To make her even more desirable she swears she has never had sex with a man and hadn’t gone very far with a woman.

I don’t know why she signed up to be a slave but it’s not my job to worry about that. I sit her down and help her out of her jacket.
View attachment 126054
“So you have never sucked a man’s cock?” I ask her.

“Ma’am I swear I have never even seen a penis in real life.”

“Then I have to teach you the basics.”

“Are you going to make be suck a dildo?” the woman asked.

“Oh no, if you are going to be sold as a virgin you don’t get to practice that way.”

I think I would like that job!

“I didn’t think I would have to do that when I signed up.”

“There are probably a lot of things you didn’t think about. Here, open your mouth” I tell her. She looks up at me and says “That’s an apple!”

“No shit, girl.”
View attachment 126053
“I thought we would practice with a banana.”

“How cliché that would be, you bitch. Here’s the deal; you open your mouth and bite down on the apple but listen carefully. Bite just enough to hold it. If you bite through and the apple drops you will have two months of hard labor before you’re auctioned. Now let’s get started.”
View attachment 126052
I love this job. I hear her mew as I pull her t-shirt up over her head. She passes the first test as the apple is still in her mouth when the shirt clears her head. I swat her tit and ask “Is that your idea of a sexy bra?”

T

I think I would like that job!

Back
Top Bottom