Burned From Beneath

Go to CruxDreams.com
Having burned myself at the occasional campfire (1860s style) I think that having flames or even excessive heat applied to that part of my body would be very painful.

However a great deal of the torment in torture is not the physical pain but the pyshcological playing with the victim.

So for example bringing the flame close enough to feel the heat but not be in pain and then having it withdrawn must be hell. You never know when the or if the next time is for real.

Having branded my arm (by accident) on an oven heating element while cooking on time I can state that being branded is very painful (and I pulled right away it wasn't like I could get away). I think the advantage of torturing someone by branding over burning is that you can limit the amount of damage you inflict to a very small area. And open flame between my legs is going to be rather indiscriminate.

kisses

willowfall
i guess you are right in it is a method of control with a hot metal object or a torch. but the agony of being defenseless must madding unable to do anything but suffer

She was tied to a stake and bishop personally pushed a burning torch to rattle beneath her feet.

Flames fiddled with his toes, intensified and climb to higher. Fastidious ascend thighs to kiss passionately gentle lap. Penetrated the labia, to find out what is behind them. Moment lazing on tummy, gain strength and hungrily tore into the tips of her breasts red with shame. A second later flared hair to tangle fibers clog hot mouth and agonized cries died down.

Bishop coldly watching live torch, witness to his momentary weakness and obstacle on his way to the cardinal purple.

0228.jpg purg02.jpg
modify_inline.gif

She was tied to a stake and bishop personally pushed a burning torch to rattle beneath her feet.

Flames fiddled with his toes, intensified and climb to higher. Fastidious ascend thighs to kiss passionately gentle lap. Penetrated the labia, to find out what is behind them. Moment lazing on tummy, gain strength and hungrily tore into the tips of her breasts red with shame. A second later flared hair to tangle fibers clog hot mouth and agonized cries died down.

Bishop coldly watching live torch, witness to his momentary weakness and obstacle on his way to the cardinal purple.

View attachment 122624 View attachment 122625
modify_inline.gif

Wonder if he ever made it to the Cardinal purple?

most succeed in that......................................though?

It is about morals and ethics. What we're willing to do to reach that goal? Bishop sinned and would rather sacrifice the life of his mistress, than to lose hope of becoming a cardinal.
bunch of dirty old men?

Not only the elderly, but also young men are willing to go for your goal over the corpses.

Last edited:
It is about morals and ethics. What we're willing to do to reach that goal? Bishop sinned and would rather sacrifice the life of his mistress, than to lose hope of becoming a cardinal.
just like the borgia's

vlcsnap-2012-09-20-13h02m16s61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom