Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The girl's voluntary submission and stripping (I see no one stripping a cringing, crying, fighting girl) is sooo intense and emotional...and erotic!!! How brave she is!!! My heart is pounding!!! She's so beautiful, and no doubt innocent! Why is she so willingly going to the cross?!!!!:eek:
...I thought she was trained better...

T

The girl's voluntary submission and stripping (I see no one stripping a cringing, crying, fighting girl) is sooo intense and emotional...and erotic!!! How brave she is!!! My heart is pounding!!! She's so beautiful, and no doubt innocent! Why is she so willingly going to the cross?!!!!:eek:
She is so willingly going to the cross because it is her destiny, and she knows it. The cross is beckoning her, taunting her, she must submit to it. She feels it throughout her entire body. She has been dreaming of this moment, now it is about to be realized. She can hardly believe it, that is why she kneels down.

Roxie

Because she is in CruxForums.

Here is the right place for girls, "pure" and "innocent".

Top Cat

Can't wait for Part 4! Top-Cat, you sure know how to keep us coming back for more. Just end Part 3 with the image of her just about to strip completely nude. If this were a TV series this would be a great way to make sure the viewers tuned in for the next episode:devil:
This is really a great series! Thanks for posting!

Without any whipping?

So no fun, the best of the crucifixion is the whipping!

Top Cat
oh yes, the Whip is so much a part of my crux-fantasies
(and even of my non-crux non-fantasy life these days ;))
I assume it's there even if it's not visible -
but it's the idea of being brought to my Cross in bonds,
then released so I can strip myself and carry my burden,
confirming my complete submission to my fate -
that's what excites me so! :devil:

Great series Top-Cat. I really enjoyed the series.
These images are the ones I like the most:
image.jpg She has just removed her last article of clothing, and tries to hide her nudity, a great pose.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg These are great images, I love the first two images showing a side view, this woman has a great butt!!!!!
What I also notice about these three images, is that the crucifixtion takes place at the edge of the woods instead of deep inside of the woods, where it would be more secluded. Can you imagine walking through the woods across from her and seeing this scene? Now that would be awesome indeed!!!
Or, could you imagine if you were not into crucifixion, and saw this scene from across the way?
Great post Top-Cat!
:goodjob:

Last edited:
Great set TC!

Yes Celticvirgin! My fantasy is in public, in a Roman setting, but I could not do it really.
But this looks so possible, an ordinary girl tied to a simple cross.
She covers herself with her arms.
But she knows she will be exposed.
Can anyone see her?
Would it hurt?

Thessela, you say in the first line 'I could not do it really' but you don't have to... It will be done to you!

Yes Celticvirgin! My fantasy is in public, in a Roman setting, but I could not do it really.
Can anyone see her?
Would it hurt?

sounds familiar Thessala....fantasies are everything here ;)

Great set TC!

Thessela, you say in the first line 'I could not do it really' but you don't have to... It will be done to you!

.... and he means it too :rolleyes:

Can anyone see her?
Would it hurt?
I'm sure it would hurt a little. Doesn't anything so pleasurable. But to have that experience! It is the dream of this young womans life.

I'm sure it would hurt a little. Doesn't anything so pleasurable. But to have that experience! It is the dream of this young womans life.
Trust me...it would hurt!!!!

Back
Top Bottom