Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great series Top-Cat. I really enjoyed the series.
These images are the ones I like the most:
View attachment 246872 She has just removed her last article of clothing, and tries to hide her nudity, a great pose.
View attachment 246873 View attachment 246874 View attachment 246875 These are great images, I love the first two images showing a side view, this woman has a great butt!!!!!
What I also notice about these three images, is that the crucifixtion takes place at the edge of the woods instead of deep inside of the woods, where it would be more secluded. Can you imagine walking through the woods across from her and seeing this scene? Now that would be awesome indeed!!!
Or, could you imagine if you were not into crucifixion, and saw this scene from across the way?
Great post Top-Cat!
:goodjob:

HondoBoot2

Is comments like this that enhance the work of a member of the CF.

Detail to the extreme, from a vision of the victim to the complete plan of the photo.

Also leaves room for you to meditate on the events taking place there.

This is a comments of a person who is aware of who is speaking.

There is a commentary full of nonsense, written by inflated ego of people.

HondoBoot2, Thank you for your comment magnificent.

Top-Cat

Great set TC!

Thessela, you say in the first line 'I could not do it really' but you don't have to... It will be done to you!

Oh yes pleeese!
It is too much for me, but I have no choice!

It is this girls dream to be taken, stripped of my modern day clothes, my hoodies and jeans, my bra and panties and forced into a clearing somewhere there is a cross. Tied to it and left to stretch my arms to embrace my lover. Please Lord let it happen for I love her so.

This is so beautiful Celticirgin

Number 5 could almost be me!
Number 6, so beautiful, waiting. What does she think I wonder?
Number six is indeed very beautiful, my favorite of the group. I would love to see the cross raised.
The look on her face tells me she is at peace with her fate (looks like she has her eyes closed).

006.jpg perhaps she is thinking "If I lie here quietly and don't make a fuss, maybe they won't bother with the nails?"

Last edited:
perhaps she is thinking "If I lie here quietly and don't make a fuss, maybe they won't bother with the nails?"
I would not count on that.
simple isn´t?

here the way we crucified the naughty and not quick Grinder who started in 2012 in our coffeeshop
eul crucified 1st hour jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom