Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great series Top-Cat! I hope you keep finding these.
I just love these rear and side views.
View attachment 255563 View attachment 255564 View attachment 255565 :very_hot:
We are in agreement, my friend. She is lovely, and fortunately there was a good photographer to do her justice.

Part - 04
Excellent series, Top-Cat. In addition to the back shots, there are a number that really speak to the suffering, her young body stretched on the cross. The goosebumps on her skin add to the effect. I hope it was good for her as well.

Excellent series, Top-Cat. In addition to the back shots, there are a number that really speak to the suffering, her young body stretched on the cross. The goosebumps on her skin add to the effect. I hope it was good for her as well.
it is a serie for the first time seen in 2000

We are in agreement, my friend. She is lovely, and fortunately there was a good photographer to do her justice.

Oh Jolly, I like it when you talk like that :D
I bet it was very good for her!

No, but why is she taking a selfie then? :D
That phone seems to pre-date the selfie... maybe more like texting...?
"Honey, I'll be a little late for dinner; I'm going to hang out here for awhile" ... or ... "A funny thing happened on the way to grandma's house.."

seabird

Unfortunately I do not know anything about these pictures.

I do not remember neither where I got it, it's been over a year.

Top-cat
Well, I am happy it got viewed again - I was not here a year ago yet, and this picture would work so well with my "Thessela" story.

I always like the "first nail" pictures - they are so raw.

Well, I am happy it got viewed again - I was not here a year ago yet, and this picture would work so well with my "Thessela" story.

I always like the "first nail" pictures - they are so raw.

Jollyrei

All the pictures I make posting here in CF, are available to members.

If you liked some and if it serves its purpose for, use.

Top Cat

Jollyrei

All the pictures I make posting here in CF, are available to members.

If you liked some and if it serves its purpose for, use.

Top Cat
the pic belongs to Red feline and they have the copyrights also be careful...................................

Last edited:
I am glad there were more of these. It's a very nice series, and a beautiful model.

the pic belongs to Red feline and they have the copyrights also be careful...................................
A good point. Thanks. I want to respect the copyright of the artists.

Back
Top Bottom