Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The worst place on Earth...
The worst place beautifully adorned.
Then, even seeing her with so much as her hair undone and disheveled would have fired their imaginations (and loins)
Though Pp as cruciator would imagine His passions fired as much as His loins and those magnificent breasts would surely have been so much more marked that her back.

malins

The site that I took these pictures, gives no information about the artist and the models.

I do not know Welsh Webb.

Top Cat

Welsh Webb was a member of Crux, and the Foundation, and is still a member here, but I haven't heard from him for a while.
He did photo shoots, and tried to make a go of it commercially.
In more recent years he has tried to move into more mainstream film making, and as a result has left fetish work behind.

He also did very good drawings :)

female_passion_play.jpg 3_01_march_through_village.jpg

Welsh Webb was a member of Crux, and the Foundation, and is still a member here, but I haven't heard from him for a while.
In more recent years he has tried to move into more mainstream film making, and as a result has left fetish work behind.

View attachment 322230 View attachment 322231

I think my favorite (one of many actually) was the one in which he crucified women in the park for various minor offenses.

I think my favorite (one of many actually) was the one in which he crucified women in the park for various minor offenses.

This one :)
Sunday_in_the_park.jpg

Oblivion regained

Nice scene, Hasturan, the crucified girls and the flogged girl all have a good view of each other, and make a nice setting.
What the nearest girl feels now is only the beginning, as she can see all too well

This one :)
View attachment 322233

Nice scene, Hasturan, the crucified girls and the flogged girl all have a good view of each other, and make a nice setting.
What the nearest girl feels now is only the beginning, as she can see all too well

Yes, that one ... I always identified with the girl on the left just in front of the man in the overcoat. Must be so humiliating to be both punished and displayed like that in front of friends and neighbors.

he had some very good models and he told always you may use my photo and drawings but give me my credits.
that's why the pics topcat used were stolen ones and I didn't give him a like.
here one of his very good models Sabina
behindtheCrux01.jpg behindtheCrux02.jpg behindtheCrux04.jpg behindtheCrux05.jpg behindtheCrux08.jpg sc_4xm_0279.jpg shannon lost-001.jpg

Sonia
Sonia sercruc-0063.jpg Sonia sercruc-0113.jpg

one often used by Tree after

VCII93.jpg

he had some very good models and he told always you may use my photo and drawings but give me my credits.
I am not sure the indication that TC 'stole' the pictures is fair. Once something gets on the web it is unfortunately passed around with no regard to the original artist and/or model. As for the girls in the pit this is the first I knew it was a WW...

We should try to credit the artists if we can,
and (as in this case) it's helpful if members chip in
when they (think they) recognise an image -
but indeed pictures that have been out on the internet for a long time
are pretty well beyond retrieval
(though I think deliberately deleting artist's signatures is a dirty trick)

View attachment 322230 View attachment 322231

Phlebas

Thank you for the explanation!

Very civilized of you.

Top Cat

admi

Surely the name of the artists have to appear in his works.

But if you do not know the artist, (I am not required to know), and the website where you get the pictures makes no mention of the artist and / or model, you think just call me a thief?

You as moderator spilled in his "verdict" without knowing the facts.

If you know the artist, it is fair to warn you that do not know, as did the malins and Phlebas, which also explained who is Welsh Webb.

The Internet is public domain.

I am posting the complete pages, where I took these pictures.

I would like to know where it has any mention of the artist.

Part - 01

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom