Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
admi

Surely the name of the artists have to appear in his works.

But if you do not know the artist, (I am not required to know), and the website where you get the pictures makes no mention of the artist and / or model, you think just call me a thief?

You as moderator spilled in his "verdict" without knowing the facts.

If you know the artist, it is fair to warn you that do not know, as did the malins and Phlebas, which also explained who is Welsh Webb.

The Internet is public domain.

I am posting the complete pages, where I took these pictures.

I would like to know where it has any mention of the artist.

Part - 01

View attachment 322355 View attachment 322356 View attachment 322357 View attachment 322358 View attachment 322359 View attachment 322360 View attachment 322361 View attachment 322362 View attachment 322363 View attachment 322364

Top-Cat

Part - 02

011.jpg 012.jpg

Top-Cat

I am not sure the indication that TC 'stole' the pictures is fair. Once something gets on the web it is unfortunately passed around with no regard to the original artist and/or model. As for the girls in the pit this is the first I knew it was a WW...

Tree

Thank you for your lucidity and clarity about the facts.

You were brilliant!

Top Cat

We should try to credit the artists if we can,
and (as in this case) it's helpful if members chip in
when they (think they) recognise an image -
but indeed pictures that have been out on the internet for a long time
are pretty well beyond retrieval
(though I think deliberately deleting artist's signatures is a dirty trick)
I am in complete agreement with Eul. I'll have to admit years back I did manip out artists' signatures when I first started doing manips but now I even add their names when I know the source.

An artist that has posted anything is naïve to think it won't get taken.

136058652_fotor-modified-jpg.304016
Look at her! The war is all but won, if the other side is down to pressing pathetic little waifs like her into service. Her uniform was two sizes too large, and the poor thing could hardly carry her musket. Crucify her on the side of the road, as a warning to the rest of the local population ... this is what happens to those who join the rebel cause!

....and pubic hair. cooool.

Back
Top Bottom