Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Phlebas

If I reporting all the photos that other users have posted after me, I would have no time for anything more here in CF.

Top Cat
I missed this the first time around and I'm one virtually every day.

With new members all the time and the volume of material at CF the occasional repost can be a good thing! Besides unless one is posting original art the odds on two people finding the same thing on the web is pretty damn good...

Don't worry about it

Tree

Part - 01
Top-Cat
1866002.jpg

My God!
It looks like someone's crucified former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard!
Julia_Gillard_2010.jpg Prime+Minister+Julia+Gillard+Addresses+Lowy+DaeWb6OZadll.jpg
(Actually she would say that she was crucified by the press and her opponents years ago, which is why she's the former PM)

ps good set TC

As much as I had wanted to try this it took the photographer months to convince me to do the not only the photo-shoot but to do it nude. He had showed me the cross. It is smooth and polished and has a perch for my heels so I don't have to hang from my wrists. The ropes are thick and soft- almost silky.

I agree to do it...

He tells me he needs to develop the pictures to be sure he has what he wants. He's been gone a long time. The air conditioner seems to have shut off and the lights have not. I'm getting hot. The perch for my heels feels like it is gnawing at my skin. I have to pee.

I thought Canon EOS cameras were digital...

Back
Top Bottom