Crux Rising Animation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fabulous animations!!! The cross raising was breathtaking! I am a bigger fan of much less of bent leg angle (ankles/feet nailed lower level) but this here is truly incredible and would like the animation file itself imported into Second Life for our crucifixions at Crux Winds!! The second one it very good too! It would work better by showing it in slow-motion. I think too, in editing it could be made into a longer clip by creating zoomed in focused shots on various parts of her body and face and then splicing it all together using fade in and fade out transitions. Constructive criticism here! Loved both of 'em! Hi everyone! Haven't been here in a long time!

good to see you GR - yes, to live fully on the Forums and CruxWinds really would require a second life,
I know both are great places to be, nice if you can drop in from time to time

downloaded it but my phone won't play it. |:-(
What sort of phone do you have then? (My guess is an iPhone, as android devices can usually play anything you throw at them - if not, then just install MX Player and that should fix it. Last time I checked, VLC was a bit buggy on Android but MX Player is great (although it will spam you with adverts whenever the video is paused unless you root the phone and block all the advertising sites in the hosts file)

Isn't crucifixion outlawed through out the world?

as an official method of execution, sure. as a type of lynching it's still in use, though.

Actually, it's still an option for certain types of crimes under Muslim Sharia law, although not commonly used. It is also included in the criminal code in Somalia as a punishment, as well as in Iran, where there are actually some rules in the law as to the procedure. Not much, other than that the cross has to face towards Makkah (or Mecca, if you prefer), and if the victim survives past three days, he, or maybe she, is to be taken down and cared for medically to try to keep them alive.

Isn't crucifixion outlawed through out the world?

I doubt that it's explicitly outlawed as such. But any country with christian roots is very unlikely to consider it, and it would be seen as cruel and unusual punishment.

However as Jedakk says it is in the sharia legal code, and sentences of (post mortem) crucifixion have been handed down in recent years.

It's rather popular with ISIS too, there are plenty of pictures online, most of them probably post mortem, some possibly not, and all male as far as I've seen. As Zorf says, it's a kind of lynching in parts of the Muslim world.

Stoning, crucifixion, they do like the old school punishments.

Back
Top Bottom