DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMG_4649.jpeg

Man crucifying woman at lower left: “Such a pity to crucify such fine young Roman women!”

Man standing: “Roman women no longer! This is what Roman citizens get when they attach themselves to those who dare to defy the Emperor … they are stripped of their Roman citizenship and die in the arena like common slaves. Now, finish nailing them and get them raised up!”

View attachment 1354536

Man crucifying woman at lower left: “Such a pity to crucify such fine young Roman women!”

Man standing: “Roman women no longer! This is what Roman citizens get when they attach themselves to those who dare to defy the Emperor … they are stripped of their Roman citizenship and die in the arena like common slaves. Now, finish nailing them and get them raised up!”
Let's be inclusive - those Roman men aren't bad-looking too - especially the one with the long hair and beard! :D

Hello all, the latest update with 23 new images from 4 themes as mentioned in the attached image has just been done.

For the 3 month recurring memberships full resolution images have just been brought up to date in the "New Work" folder. This Members Downloads section is only available to 3 month RECURRING subscribers and include all the images posted on the site.

Attachments

• Email update 01 copy.jpg
    Email update 01 copy.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 966
  • Next Update.jpg
    Next Update.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 930

Attachments

• Latin American Junta140 copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta140 copy.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 628
  • Latin American Junta141 copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta141 copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 689
The first image in a new series of 8 using text by Electrosadist and sent to me by the valued Member of my site, I enjoyed doing them and the rest will be uploaded to my site in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• Latin American Junta153 copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta153 copy.jpg
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 608
I would l9ve to subscribe but I've been burned by PayPal. Is there any other way of purchasing an account ?....l9ve the electro torture with words....create a p8c in your mind

I would l9ve to subscribe but I've been burned by PayPal. Is there any other way of purchasing an account ?....l9ve the electro torture with words....create a p8c in your mind
It would be great to have you as a member, yes, there is the option of paying by bank account, this account number IBAN can be found on the site as a payment option. Once the money is received and assuming you make a 3day free registration. I will upgrade to the subscription you pay for. If you do so be sure to email or PM me, Damian.

I need tome text for this scene in a Latin American Junta setting...or I can change the background to some other story :)

Attachments

• Latin American Junta160 copy.jpg
    Latin American Junta160 copy.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 504
Nice image, Damian, though I think you should fix it a little bit, because the girl somehow seems to be floating in the air...
Yes, she certainly did look like she was floating, but in my defence I posted before it was fully finished suggesting someone could supply some text, I am not a writer and spend my time doing the images, I have done a couple of sets to accompany texts sent to me as I mentioned, still open for more such written narratives to work with, if they are not too long, here is the more or less more finished one :flipa:

Attachments

401.9 KB · Views: 428
Yes, she certainly did look like she was floating, but in my defence I posted before it was fully finished suggesting someone could supply some text, I am not a writer and spend my time doing the images, I have done a couple of sets to accompany texts sent to me as I mentioned, still open for more such written narratives to work with, if they are not too long, here is the more or less more finished one :flipa:
Looks better!

Much better!!! :thumbsup:

Give her another shocking. These naive American students coming down here thinking they’re going to change the world have a lot to learn. And we’re more than ready to teach them a few things. This one has just the right kind of nipples on which to fasten an electric lead. And she screams so beautifully!

Give her another shocking. These naive American students coming down here thinking they’re going to change the world have a lot to learn. And we’re more than ready to teach them a few things. This one has just the right kind of nipples on which to fasten an electric lead. And she screams so beautifully!
a rather "Spartan" narrative that gets right to the point though, thanks Barb.

Attachments

549.4 KB · Views: 377
Back
Top Bottom