DamianArtwork own site

Go to CruxDreams.com
Been very busy doing about 100 images a month for my site, I was prompted to post some new images by a member, here are some from different themes with my complements, plenty more on https://damianartwork.com/French Revolution71 copy.jpg
Have a great 2023,
Damian
French Revolution ?
Just remember that in France, torture was abolished by King Louis XVI ("question préparatoire" in 1780 and "question préalable" in 1788).
Meaning before the Revolution.
Great work however!

French Revolution ?
Just remember that in France, torture was abolished by King Louis XVI ("question préparatoire" in 1780 and "question préalable" in 1788).
Great work however!
Never let historical accuracy get in the way of a hot fantasy…. As I remarked the other day to my friend Pliny The Elder, via WhatsApp :D

French Revolution ?
Great work however!
There was always De Sade, though he probably came before the Revolution, I'm not sure :)

1F7FFC22-1B37-476F-90CE-A703B3337F8D.jpeg

“Look here, Optio. This one on the left. The crazy barbarian bitch acts like she’s enjoying this.”

“Yes, well, some of these northern barbarians are like that.”

“What should I do? She’s spoiling the show!”

“Whip her hard. Thrash her until she screams for mercy like the rest of them.”

“With pleasure!”

There was always De Sade, though he probably came before the Revolution, I'm not sure :)
Before and during - he did most of his practical torturing when he was young, and was locked away pretty frequently, though not I think on criminal charges, rather for his dangerous insanity. He welcomed the Revolution, hoping it would bring in such social goods he favoured as state funded brothels. He even got elected to the Convention Nationale, but ended up in the Bastille again, and died there. He wrote most of his books during his spells in prisons.

...but ended up in the Bastille again, and died there.
Ho ho, Eulalia!
Don't you remember that the Bastille was destroyed stone by stone starting on July 15, 1789?
Sade was actually imprisoned in the Bastille and was transferred out on... July 2, 1789!
In 1801 he was arrested by order of Bonaparte and transferred to the insane asylum of Charenton where he ended his life.

Yes, I know... I like History, the minor as well as the major one!

Ho ho, Eulalia!
Don't you remember that the Bastille was destroyed stone by stone starting on July 15, 1789?
Sade was actually imprisoned in the Bastille and was transferred out on... July 2, 1789!
In 1801 he was arrested by order of Bonaparte and transferred to the insane asylum of Charenton where he ended his life.

Yes, I know... I like History, the minor as well as the major one!

:doh: of course!

Here are two pics, the first the original is from early in my collection, from the "chad" series, if anyone knows what that stands for let us know, it must be from around the 70's
- the second my take on it. Plenty more new work on https://damianartwork.com/

Attachments

• chad0347.jpg
    chad0347.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Africa Torture71 copy.jpg
    Africa Torture71 copy.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 1,034
if anyone knows what that stands for let us know
It looks as if it might be set in the Republic of Chad, which at that time was probably in the news, riven by civil war.
Though apparently 'in modern internet slang, ("chad") can be similar to "bro" and generally refers to an "alpha male" or otherwise obnoxious hyper-masculine yuppie male.' (In Britain, I think 'chav' is similar)

Asian electrotorture...lots moe of different themes on https://damianartwork.com/
Yes, you have quite an impressing collection of those on your site!! I am a member and one thing I dream about seeing there would be illustrations of electro scenes from the torture stories from Cortez, Osouk, Electrosadist and others. Would it be possible to send you some scenes and you’ll have a look at it if it’s possible to make a drawing of it? That would surely be worth staying as a customer at your site even though my economy is not the best in these times… Thanks in advance!

Yes, you have quite an impressing collection of those on your site!! I am a member and one thing I dream about seeing there would be illustrations of electro scenes from the torture stories from Cortez, Osouk, Electrosadist and others. Would it be possible to send you some scenes and you’ll have a look at it if it’s possible to make a drawing of it? That would surely be worth staying as a customer at your site even though my economy is not the best in these times… Thanks in advance!
I work with photos and do drawn backgrounds so I will see what I can come up with, post the images you mean here or PM me, would like to have a go and post the results on my site. Thanks for being a member and supporting my work. D.

Attachments

• Japanese Cruelty201 copy.jpg
    Japanese Cruelty201 copy.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 482
  • romandecadence1183 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1183 copy.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 489
  • Ottoman Cruelty169 copy.jpg
    Ottoman Cruelty169 copy.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 540
Back
Top Bottom