E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nirvana takes the brunt of a few powerful waves. I was amazed she was still smiling and laughing. This young beauty was fearless. I gave her a shawl to wrap herself with. Luckly the wind had kicked up and she took full advantage by waving the shawl as if a victory flag on her surviving the strong surf!

... View attachment 1460432
At least !!!

Nirvana's beauty caused many ships to crash on the rocks. This Siren sent many sailors to Davey Jones locker. To prevent further loss of life I decided to stake this Vixen to the beach. She was tied to wooden stakes embedded in coffee cans filled with concrete. She was helpless. The pounding surf resonated in her ears as she felt the ocean spray fall like a salty mist on her sensitive skin!

IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1670 (6).JPG IMG_1671 (3).JPG IMG_1673 (2).JPG IMG_1674 (2).JPG

Nirvana's beauty caused many ships to crash on the rocks. This Siren sent many sailors to Davey Jones locker. To prevent further loss of life I decided to stake this Vixen to the beach. She was tied to wooden stakes embedded in coffee cans filled with concrete. She was helpless. The pounding surf resonated in her ears as she felt the ocean spray fall like a salty mist on her sensitive skin!

View attachment 1463058 View attachment 1463059 View attachment 1463060 View attachment 1463061 View attachment 1463062
Fortunately, I was paasing here and we made love for a long time ago, savagely, deeply ........ :very_hot::clapping:

lesbian love beach gif 2.gif lesbian love beach gif.gif

The number of footprints around Nirvana multiplied as the sun began to set. No one would release her. Whether it be due to the threat she posed to the sailors on ships moving up and down the coastline, or that they wanted to enjoy her vulnerability and ravish her bound body. As the sun began to drop in the sky, it's reflection upon her skin turned from a golden color to a silvery glow as the moisture from the approaching surf reflected the sun light brightly!

IMG_1675 (5).JPG IMG_1682.JPG IMG_1683.JPG IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1688 (6).JPG

The number of footprints around Nirvana multiplied as the sun began to set. No one would release her. Whether it be due to the threat she posed to the sailors on ships moving up and down the coastline, or that they wanted to enjoy her vulnerability and ravish her bound body. As the sun began to drop in the sky, it's reflection upon her skin turned from a golden color to a silvery glow as the moisture from the approaching surf reflected the sun light brightly!

View attachment 1463401 View attachment 1463402 View attachment 1463403 View attachment 1463404 View attachment 1463405
Perfectly helpless on the sand

Back
Top Bottom