E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nirvana looks to the sides, as the surf is close enough that she can see it without lifting her head and looking between her legs. All the footprints below her more than 10 feet away have been washed away by the incoming waves. The surf seems to be calming down a bit. She was hoping it would rage on and perhaps break her free when it hit her body! She is gasping constantly now, making her rib cage well pronounced, nuch to my pleasure. Her ribs are mesmerizing.

IMG_1708 (8).JPG IMG_1709.JPG IMG_1711.JPG IMG_1712.JPG IMG_1713.JPG

The sun continues to set. It's reflection glows on the surface of the incoming waves and turns Nirvana's beautiful skin turns a golden color. She is doomed, and as her eyes meet mine, I sense acceptance as well as terror!

View attachment 1466217 View attachment 1466218 View attachment 1466219 View attachment 1466220 View attachment 1466221
It's like being tied defensless on the cross, that's why I would love to be crucified outside, for now I only do it in the cellar.

After so many of the same boring pictures, what is the possibility of seeing something from another angle. Sorry to be so critical, but really........

Nirvana and I locked eyes, until the surf rolled in. She disappeared under the incoming tide and vanished. The sun set into the Sea in a final burst of golden light. A bird appeared to fly up from the surf and followed the coastline to the north. I wondered if it was a reincarnation of Nirvana, as her soul left her body. I have a feeling however she is joining the many sailors that perished in Davey Jones Locker at the bottom of the deep sea! The last picture is a manipulation of fellow Cruxforums artist Astrospartus. His art shows Nirvana helpless on the beach and being ravished by a sea creature.

IMG_1726 (2).JPG IMG_1727.JPG IMG_1732 (6).JPG IMG_1730 (2).JPG nirvana_bound_to_the_beach_by_astrospartus_dcs4dt4-fullview.jpg

Nirvana and I locked eyes, until the surf rolled in. She disappeared under the incoming tide and vanished. The sun set into the Sea in a final burst of golden light. A bird appeared to fly up from the surf and followed the coastline to the north. I wondered if it was a reincarnation of Nirvana, as her soul left her body. I have a feeling however she is joining the many sailors that perished in Davey Jones Locker at the bottom of the deep sea! The last picture is a manipulation of fellow Cruxforums artist Astrospartus. His art shows Nirvana helpless on the beach and being ravished by a sea creature.

View attachment 1466898 View attachment 1466899 View attachment 1466900 View attachment 1466901 View attachment 1466902
Very nice work. And Nirvana is certainly a beautiful model.

View attachment 1466898 View attachment 1466899 View attachment 1466900 View attachment 1466901 View attachment 1466902
Nirvana is now sleeping with the fishes. Fitting end for a naked beach beauty

Back
Top Bottom