E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
My next set is from a shoot that includes Tiffany Nacke and Sarah Jain. I had shot previously with Tiffany. I then had a shoot with Sarah Jain. She had mentioned that she would be interested in shooting with Tiffany, if I could arrange it. How could I resist. The rest is history! Our first shoot together was exciting and magical. The two lovely women got together from the moment they met. We started in my bedroom with some lingerie. Within a few minutes they had helped each other get naked. The contrasts between Tiffany (red hair, pale skin and tattooed) and Sarah Jain (blonde, tanned, and for the most part tattoo free) were heavenly.

IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2776.JPG IMG_2854 (2).JPG IMG_2884.JPG IMG_2919.JPG

My next set is from a shoot that includes Tiffany Nacke and Sarah Jain. I had shot previously with Tiffany. I then had a shoot with Sarah Jain. She had mentioned that she would be interested in shooting with Tiffany, if I could arrange it. How could I resist. The rest is history! Our first shoot together was exciting and magical. The two lovely women got together from the moment they met. We started in my bedroom with some lingerie. Within a few minutes they had helped each other get naked. The contrasts between Tiffany (red hair, pale skin and tattooed) and Sarah Jain (blonde, tanned, and for the most part tattoo free) were heavenly.

View attachment 1474985 View attachment 1474986 View attachment 1474987 View attachment 1474988 View attachment 1474989
Wow!

I'm really loving Tiffany - pale-skinned redheads are a huge turn on for me, as most of the regulars in here will be aware. OK she's carrying way too much ink for my taste but I'm going to overlook that in this case because she's just SO damn cute and desirable :p

View attachment 1474985 View attachment 1474986 View attachment 1474987 View attachment 1474988 View attachment 1474989
Wow. Good hunnies

Tiffany teases Sarah by running the sharp spikes of a Wartenburg Pinwheel across her sensitive skin. Sarah's facial expressions are wonderful as she feels alternating pain and pleasure. I love the way the beauty of Sarah's ribs are enhanced each time she gasps! Ecstasy ahead for all!

IMG_3071 (2).JPG IMG_3075.JPG IMG_3078.JPG IMG_3085.JPG IMG_3090 (3).JPG

Tiffany asked Sarah to put on her boots. Tiffany had told Sarah that the tattoo on her right thigh was of an infamous saloon girl, that had murdered the men she seduced while having sex with them, and then stole their money. The crimes committed by the saloon girl were finally solved, and she was hanged for her crimes. Tiffany's body was covered in tattoos telling tales from the Wild, Wild West! Once Sarah put on her boots Tiffany whispered in her ear. Let's pretend to hang you like the saloon girl. At first Sarah was excited.

IMG_3505 (3).JPG IMG_3508 (4).JPG IMG_3520 (2).JPG IMG_3530 (2).JPG IMG_3543 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom