First Contact

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Way Out

Marcella Alien 072.jpg
Could I have escaped from them? I'm so fucking tired! My feet are cut from running on the rocks. I want to stop, to seek shelter, to rest. I got to piss--really badly. Not now. Not safe to squat down. Got to stay on my feet.

I must keep going. Must find my way out of these rocks. Get back to the grassy meadow and then to my lander. I can defend myself from there!

Marcella Alien 073.jpg
Damn! All these rocks look the same. I'm disoriented. My sense of direction is usually very good. Why can't I find my way back to that damn meadow?

Marcella Alien 074.jpg
Wait! What was that? Some far away alien screeching echoing off these rocks. They must not be far away. I have to find my way out of here before they find me. They know these rocks far better than I. This is ground they're familiar with. I still don't understand why they didn't kill me when they had the chance.

Maybe they're playing with me? I'm just being allowed to run for now. This is a game for them. Fuck it! I have to make a decision! Which way? Which way?

Marcella Alien 075.jpg
Which way? I hear their screeching! I must decide! My life depends on my next choice!

Marcella Alien 076.jpg
Slow down, Marcella! Think! Think! You're trained to make decisions under pressure. Yes! That formation looks familiar. I saw it from the other side when I got out of the grassy meadow. I was running the wrong way! Away from where I should have headed. The shadows are getting longer in the late afternoon. Everything looks different. But that's the way to safety! I know it!

Marcella Alien 077.jpg
Just over this rise. I see it now! The grassy meadow! That's where I was when hallucinating. It terrified me once but now shows the way to safety. I'm beginning to believe I'll survive this nightmare!

Marcella Alien 078.jpg
I'll be out of these rocks soon. Then through the grassy meadow and to safety in my lander! I'll be back onboard my ship in a couple of hours.

Marcella Alien 079.jpg
I'm beginning much better about my chances for survival. I got away from those horrible green creatures!

Marcella Alien 080.jpg
Marcella doesn't see the alien on the rocks above her.

Marcella Alien 081.jpg
It's been tracking her. Now it screams to alert the others.

Caught

Marcella Alien 082.jpg
I hear the now familiar alien screeching sounds. So close now. Not far away! No! No! I'm so close to escaping.

Where are they?

Marcella Alien 083.jpg
I turn towards the sound and see an alien standing between me and the way back to the grassy meadow. I'm cut off!

Marcella Alien 084.jpg
Where can I go now? Is there another path out of these rocks? I'll head off this way and try to flank the alien. There must be a way for me to get back to my lander!

Marcella Alien 085.jpg
Marcella doesn't see the alien pick up a rock and throw it at her. His aim is excellent.

Marcella Alien 086.jpg
The rock hits Marcella on the side of her head as she's looking around for another escape route.

Marcella Alien 087.jpg
Stars blaze in her vision. Her world grows gray and she drops to the ground.

Marcella Alien 088.jpg
She's on her back on the ground. Dazed and unable to rise. She hears the babbling voice of the aliens as they approach.

Marcella Alien 089.jpg
Sprawled on the rocky ground and indecently exposed, Marcella sees an alien with a spear standing over her. She can't think clearly or stand. She's helpless! She wonders if they'll kill her quickly-or slowly! No fear now. Just acceptance. She waits for the pain of the spear thrusting into her body.

Marcella Alien 090.jpg
The agony in her head escalates and she loses consciousness.

Marcella Alien 091.jpg
The aliens surround and look down at Marcella's unconscious body. They discuss what they will do next.

I will run him through with my sword!!!!

.... being so impulsive can get you into deep do-do .... Look before you leap and all that .... although we do admire your gung-ho spirit, not to mention you are a pretty spunky gal .....

Questions

The hunting party surrounds Marcella as she lies unconscious on the ground. They speak to each other:

Marcella Alien 091.jpg Marcella Alien 092.jpg

(*What in the unmentionable name of the deity is this thing?*)

(*You get me by the slonguth, Qeefe. It's very strange--and ugly!*)

(*Stinks too! Wow! Pretty ripe smell!*)

(*Who brought it down?*)

(*Vulwa did. She was trying to communicate with it before it disgustingly shed its skin!*)

(*Why didn't you just kill it, Vulwa?*)

(*It didn't seem dangerous at the time. It just stood there in front of me. So I approached to learn what it was.*)

(*Where did it come from? We've never seen anything like this thing before.*)

(*Bivass said she saw it come from the sky, in some sort of flying carriage.*)

(*Flying carriage? Why, that's impossible! Bivass, have you been smoking gurkeeral weeds again?*)

(*Hey, you can suck my slonguth, Gleeu. I saw what I saw. It dropped out of the sky like a rock, then stopped and flew in circles until it landed by the rocks on the other side of the sacred field.*)

((They all laugh at Bivass's description of the thing's flying carriage.))

(Biser asks, *So, Vulwa, you say it shed its skin when you approached it?*)

(Well, not at first! Like I said, it didn't seem dangerous so I tried communicating with it. But suddenly things went fucking crazy! I was touching its skin and suddenly lights came out of it that danced in the air, and I heard a strange guttural sound that was different from how the creature sounded.*)

(Bivass snorts as the others seem to give Vulwa's description of events credence. *Oh sure, lights and voices. You all laughed when I said it dropped out of the sky, but when Vulwa says she saw lights and voices it all makes sense. Fuck all of you!*)

(Qeefe pokes the creature between its spread legs with the end of her spear. *It seems to have a slonguth receptacle. Do you think it's a brooder?*)

(Bivass laughs. *Why Qeefe? You want to give it your egg? Are you attracted to it? Perhaps if you wake it up it'll agree to have union with you.*)

(They all join in, laughing at the idea that Qeefe would have union with this creature.)

(*It would be an abomination, to have union with an animal like this,* sneers Biser.)

(*What if it fertilized your egg, Qeefe?* Said Fumnb, chuckling. *What sort of monstrous offspring would that be!*)

(*I don't know--it looks better than Qeefe's last brooder,* jokes Legass. *The kid might not look so bad after all!*)

(*Very funny, very fucking funny you bitches,* retorts Qeefe good-naturedly. "You know I was duty-bound to fuck the Queen's son. He may not look like much but he brooded very well!*)

(*It's possible that this is not an animal,* observes Sojan, who is standing back a bit from the creature on the ground. >>Sojan is the deep thinker for this little group.<< *If we are to believe Bivass--and we really have no reason not to considering the strangeness of all of this--and Vulwa's description of her encounter with the creature, I, for one, think it is intelligent, in a strange alien sort of way. It does resemble us somewhat--two arms, two legs, and so forth. And the skin that it shed, for example, could be a body covering. We only think it's skin because it fits the creature's body so tightly. Although, why it shed it's 'skin' off makes no sense to me.*)

(*Fuck!* Shouts Fumnb. *It looks nothing like us!*)

(*It certainly looked a lot better wearing it's 'skin' than now,* observes Vulwa, poking between the creature's legs again at its soft receptacle tissues. *Fucking disgusting body parts! And I have no idea what that stringy stuff on its head is, or the shorter strings covering its receptacle bits! Kind of revolting to look at--and to feel!*)

(Sojan raises her spear and speaks with authority for the group. *I say we bring the creature back to the village and let the shaman decide what should be done with it.*)

(They all nod in agreement. *But who is going to pick up this revolting thing?* asks Biser with a look of utter disgust on her face.*)

Last edited:
Let's hope they aren't CF members...

On the contrary, Tree, I rather hope that they (or the village elders) are CF members!

Foolish woman, what does she think impervious suits are issued for, anyway? Rendering herself vulnerable on an alien world, deserves what she gets.

I suppose that android will rescue her . . . . . or will he?

A wonderfully topsy-turvy world you've created here, Marcella. I'm glad you can translate the natives' speech for us, this chapter has put the whole culture of Pus-c in context.

Dominant females impregnating the male, who presumably does the incubating. In the interests of science, they will have to at least try it with this pink creature, if anyone is bold enough.

Taken

Marcella Alien 093.jpg
((Sojan directs Bivass and Fumnb--much under their protests--to carry the creature to the village. They really had no choice in the matter. Being the youngest members of the group and still virgins they had yet to donate an egg to a brooder for fertilization. Sojan worries about them. They're not the best and brightest of their tribe. She's sure they will have a lot of trouble convincing any of the males to fertilize their eggs. After all, males have pretty high standards in a mate and want to be assured of protection and security while brooding and later raising the young. Not likely they'll find mates this cycle.))

Marcella Alien 095.jpg
(*Damn! This thing really stinks,* mumbles Bivass as she marches along in the lead.*)

Marcella Alien 094.jpg Marcella Alien 098.jpg
(*Quit complaining!* Comes Fumnb's retort from behind. *At least you don't have to look at its disgusting jocunth! If that gaping crack really is a jocunth! It kind of looks like one. But I can't imagine any self-respecting bitch wanting to insert her slonguth all the way into that nasty thing! Yuck! Oh, shit! I swear, there's something oozing out of it! Don't you smell it?! I'm gagging back here!*)

(*Well,* snorts Bivass, *I guess it sucks to be you, huh? Don't smell nothing too bad up here.* She goes on to laugh at Fumnb's gagging sounds.)

Marcella Alien 097.jpg
((Bivass wonders what sort of strange coupling activities this creature must have. She assumes its kind does couple. How else did this thing come about?))

Marcella Alien 096.jpg
((The small troop marches along. They're not far from the village now. Every now and then the creature moans and its eyes flutter a bit. Bivass wonders what they'll do if regains consciousness. She'd just as soon kill and skin the thing, but Sojan has spoken on this matter. Its fate rests with the shaman now. Anyhow, its skin seems very thin and not very durable. It would make a lousy trophy.))

((No one in the troop takes notice of the tiny object hovering so silently high above them. The drone's camera sends live video back to the orbiting comm satellite which immediately sends it along to the ship in orbit.))

Last edited:
Taken

View attachment 586625
((Sojan directs Bivass and Fumnb--much under their protests--to carry the creature to the village. They really had no choice in the matter. Being the youngest members of the group and still virgins they had yet to donate an egg to a brooder for fertilization. Sojan worries about them. They're not the best and brightest of their tribe. She's sure they will have a lot of trouble convincing any of the males to fertilize their eggs. After all, males have pretty high standards in a mate and want to be assured of protection and security while brooding and later raising the young. Not likely they'll find mates this cycle.))

View attachment 586627
(*Damn! This thing really stinks,* mumbles Bivass as she marches along in the lead.*)

View attachment 586626 View attachment 586630
(*Quit complaining!* Comes Fumnb's retort from behind. *At least you don't have to look at its disgusting jocunth. I swear, there's something oozing out of it! Don't you smell it?! I'm gagging back here!*)

(*Well,* snorts Bivass, *I guess it sucks to be you, huh? Don't smell nothing too bad up here.* He goes on to laugh at Fumnb's gagging sounds.)

View attachment 586629
((Bivass wonders what sort of strange coupling activities this creature must have. He assumes its kind does couple. How else did this thing come about?))

View attachment 586628
((The small troop marches along. They're not far from the village now. Every now and then the creatures moans and its eyes flutter a bit. Bivass wonders what they'll do if regains consciousness. He'd just as soon kill and skin the thing, but Sojan has spoken on this matter. Its fate rests with the shaman now. Anyhow, its skin seems very thin and not very durable. It would make a lousy trophy.))

((No one in the troop takes notice of the tiny object hovering so silently high above them. The drone's camera sends live video back to the orbiting comm satellite which immediately sends it along to the ship in orbit.))
Well, Tree snores so it is not him!!!

What Is It?

Marcella Alien 100.jpg
The drone follows the troop as it winds its way around the rock formations.

Marcella Alien 101.jpg
Marcella passes in and out of consciousness as she's carried along. She knows she's being carried off by these creatures, but is too weak and disoriented to resist. She tries to move but only feels their grips increase. Resistance at this point would be futile, she tells herself as the world spins around her.

Marcella Alien 102.jpg
Finally, the troop approaches the walls of the village. They are met by the village shaman.

Marcella Alien 103.jpg
(*What is this thing they have found?* Wonders the shaman.)

Marcella Alien 104.jpg
Bivass and Fumnb drop Marcella's semi-conscious body to the ground. Both are relieved to be free of their smelly burden.

Marcella Alien 105.jpg
Marcella hits the ground hard. Her right shoulder absorbs most of the impact.

Marcella Alien 106.jpg
She sprawls indecently on the hard ground. The aliens chitter excitedly amongst themselves as they stare at her exposed jocunth. They all agree that the strange creature is the most odd, bizarre thing they have ever encountered.

Marcella Alien 107.jpg
One of the aliens kneels down and grabs at Marcella with her hands. The alien seems most attracted to Marcella's hair. Others poke and push at Marcella's body with their feet.

Marcella Alien 108.jpg
Marcella remains mostly unaware of what is happening. Then, slowly, consciousness returns. Her eyes flutter open. The is a pounding pain in her skull.

Marcella Alien 109.jpg
"Where the fuck am I?" Marcella whispers to herself. She sees all the aliens around here. She's scared, very scared.

Back
Top Bottom