For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can’t believe it’s naked. I wasn’t told of this but of course they tell me very little. I stand meekly as they tie my hands behind the curve of my spine.

I’m used to hands on me now. Vile as it feels for me. To be touched by strangers.

The noise of the crowd is frightful. Baying and chanting. I see a neighbour and her husband. Both shouting. “Hang the bitch”

That fucking church secretary. Such a goodie girl. I hummmp and glare at her. There’s no point in prayer I know where I’m going.

Now it’s the noose. Strong and tight.

Kicking. Struggling. Legs pedalling. Piss spurting towards the crowd. Laughter.

Suddenly the rope on my hands fails. I wave my arms about stupidly. Flailing and wasting energy.

Then I reach up, grab the noose. I can’t loosen it but I can slack the tension.

A whip crack across my ass. Again roars. Hands flail as the rope tightens.

But again that vane hope of self preservation. Again the hands on the rope and again the whip. I do it three or four times.

But noooooo damn it. I’ll tired. My arms on fire. Too tired to grab it. arms dangle as my body makes smaller motions.

Eventually I dangle limply. Left there for the rest of the day. Hands on my cold flesh. Vile hands.
You can't grab the noose. That's why they hit you on the butt with a whip.

On August 18, 1944, the heroes of the Italian Resistance were executed in Piazza Saffi in Forli - Silvio Corbari (1923-1944) and his comrades including Iris Verzari The bodies of Arturo Spazzoli and Iris Verzari in Piazza Saffi in ForliECCI4lZChfc.jpg

well exactly, but if the rope failed I'd have an attempt to grab it to prolong my life, and agony.
The rope cannot break. It is tested at a weight three or four times greater. And the rope will hold. But when a hanged woman grabs the rope, she interferes with the procedure. That's why the executioner beats her with a whip. Right to by bare ass. So that she doesn't do that. But it's no use. It's better to tie your hands behind your back. Then everything will be fine.

Last edited:
The rope cannot break. It is tested at a weight three or four times greater. And the rope will hold. But when a hanged woman grabs the rope, she interferes with the procedure. That's why the executioner beats her with a whip. Right to by bare ass. So that she doesn't do that. But it's no use. It's better to tie your hands behind your back. Then everything will be fine.
Oh never mind! Mansplainer!

Last edited:
Yes. I thought perhaps they were related. Sisters or even mother and daughter.
Or lovers? But why execute sapphic lovers, they’re precisely a way to control population!

You’re right about the tenderness of the executioners, like it’s a job for empathy in this grim future…

I’m glad your comments drew me back to look at this art piece in more detail, thank you!

Of course, the idea the world has an overpopulation problem is arguably a fallacy right now.

Or lovers? But why execute sapphic lovers, they’re precisely a way to control population!

You’re right about the tenderness of the executioners, like it’s a job for empathy in this grim future…

I’m glad your comments drew me back to look at this art piece in more detail, thank you!

Of course, the idea the world has an overpopulation problem is arguably a fallacy right now.
It’s an arguement perpetrated by the elites as an excuse to control us even more. The population is more than sustainable.

I snigger. Guilt. Of course she’s guilty. I witnessed it. And she’s just trying to move the blame. Tree don’t listen to a word. She’s been naughty and deserves the worst.

I snigger. Guilt. Of course she’s guilty. I witnessed it. And she’s just trying to move the blame. Tree don’t listen to a word. She’s been naughty and deserves the worst.
Well, I will comply with Master Trees orders one way or the other and take what fate awaits me with as much dignity as I can.

Here is my first one with text. I hope you like it.
The noose will be thin and will quickly strangle the girl. It will hurt a lot, but not for very long. Hands tied behind back. This is good. She will not grab the noose and the executioner will not beat her bare bottom with a whip.

Back
Top Bottom