For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
As the rope tightens I feel a leap in my chest. My lover the hemp grips me. Takes me. Shows me he’s boss.

I lay beneath him for a moment. Savouring his strength.

But my body defies me. I start struggling. The cuffs hard. Tight. My wrists cut. I twist. Enjoying the sensation of my skin searing against the metal cuffs.

I see the brat swing. How I wish my bladder full so my final burst would slap on her.

I close my eyes. My hemp master giving me a final glorious orgasm.

I relax. I win the race. My body gently swings. Toes point to the floor. Gone.
As I swing on the rope, fighting to keep my movements gentle, I notice Kat going limp. I wish I could look her in the face, but I am already beyond the ability to focus my eyes... So, she's gone. I can stop fighting my body now. Just one more effort - I lift my legs, spread them wide and gently sway my hips from side to side in a little victory dance. A laughing cheer from the crowd tells me that they appreciate it. I relax my mind and allow my body to move on its own accord. Right away I start jerking around with considerable force. I swing around on the end of the rope, thrashing from side to side. The cloud of asphyxiation becomes more and more dense, but I manage notice the executioner staring intently at my face, a small smile on his face. He nods to me and moves his attention to my bouncing breasts. As I turn to face the crowd, I feel my body suddenly weaken and slacken. After a second of hanging loose in my noose my body starts to shudder for a while and I feel something change. I realise that this is the end - I am about to die now. My senses become unbelievably clear for the last moment. I feel every strand of loose hemp caress the skin on my neck and wrists, I hear every word said in the crowd as if it was said right into my ear... Finally I feel a hot stream shoot from between my labia and flow down my thighs, contrasting nicely with the cool breeze and with one final contraction of every muscle in my body, I float away into nothing.

Was winning the race worth being hanged?!?!?!

I agree with Kat! Hanging is always worth it :)

As I swing on the rope, fighting to keep my movements gentle, I notice Kat going limp. I wish I could look her in the face, but I am already beyond the ability to focus my eyes... So, she's gone. I can stop fighting my body now. Just one more effort - I lift my legs, spread them wide and gently sway my hips from side to side in a little victory dance. A laughing cheer from the crowd tells me that they appreciate it. I relax my mind and allow my body to move on its own accord. Right away I start jerking around with considerable force. I swing around on the end of the rope, thrashing from side to side. The cloud of asphyxiation becomes more and more dense, but I manage notice the executioner staring intently at my face, a small smile on his face. He nods to me and moves his attention to my bouncing breasts. As I turn to face the crowd, I feel my body suddenly weaken and slacken. After a second of hanging loose in my noose my body starts to shudder for a while and I feel something change. I realise that this is the end - I am about to die now. My senses become unbelievably clear for the last moment. I feel every strand of loose hemp caress the skin on my neck and wrists, I hear every word said in the crowd as if it was said right into my ear... Finally I feel a hot stream shoot from between my labia and flow down my thighs, contrasting nicely with the cool breeze and with one final contraction of every muscle in my body, I float away into nothing.
'I still don't know what I did to deserve this. Master Tree said I need to be hanged to death and there is nothing I can say or do to change his mind. He invited a group of friends to watch my hanging. I am brought to the gallows wearing nothing but the rope binding my hands behind my my back.'
noose 047 B.jpg
'He even hired a hangman to stretch my neck and choke me to death. He told me he did not want my hanging to disappoint his guests. He enjoys a cool drink as the hangman places the coarse rope over my head and tightens the loop around my neck. I would run but the hangman's helper holds me steady on the trapdoor.'
noose 041 A.jpg
'Tree's sister Joan steps up next to me and reads from a scroll. She prays I suffer greatly as I hang by my neck and that I do my best to entertain the crowd while I strangle to death.'
noose 057.jpg
'There is nothing said as to why I should be hanged, only that I must be. Tree steps up next to me and says "the crowd is warmed up. Are you ready to entertain them?"'
caprice hang 002.jpg

An editor's note: Miss Calf was hanged before Tree and his guests. The hangman did a fine job as Miss Calf thrashed wildly as the noose slowly closed around her neck. As Miss Calf lost control in her final moments, a river of her pee streamed down her legs.
caprice hang 001 E.jpg
Tree asked Archbishop Wragg why the hell Miss Calf had to be hanged. The archbishop scolded Tree and said "You are thinking with your pecker. She was gaining control over you with her carnal actions. We hanged her to save you..."

Art by Mobius
The Population Control Unit
These are the pictures I liked the most. The poor girl's fear and her tears are perfectly depicted. She begs her executioners not to kill her. But they don't care. They feel nothing, neither pity nor pleasure. It's just work, and she's just meat.

Attachments

• image_124162 (1).jpg
    image_124162 (1).jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 534
AI is getting cooler. These are my pictures that I uploaded earlier. The girl is in prison. They are coming for her to hang her. She hears footsteps and understands that this is it. She will die soon. This is done by AI in a few seconds. Of course there are mistakes. But this is all from the phone.
@thehangingtree
You could do the same. Klera AI program.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240424_132412_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240424_132412_Chrome.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 471
  • SmartSelect_20240424_132509_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240424_132509_Chrome.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 405
This is her with a noose around her neck and on her way to death. I think clever use of AI to enhance pictures makes them more realistic.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240424_153816_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240424_153816_Gallery.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 403
  • SmartSelect_20240424_153904_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240424_153904_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 399
AI is getting cooler. These are my pictures that I uploaded earlier. The girl is in prison. They are coming for her to hang her. She hears footsteps and understands that this is it. She will die soon. This is done by AI in a few seconds. Of course there are mistakes. But this is all from the phone.
@thehangingtree
You could do the same. Klera AI program.
Convicted and sentenced to death she awaits her date with the noose...
On the gallows with hands bound and the noose waiting to close her throat, the hangman tells her most people piss when they die while they hang. Was there malice when he said "Please the crowd, missey" right before he pulled the lever?

Art by Mobius
The Population Control Unit
Super. Just great. Great composition. And most importantly, how everything is thought out and placed. On the left we see a close-up of the face. First, despair. Then fear and pain when the noose tightened and just began its work. And in the picture below, the noose is strangling her at full force. At this moment, the girl had no more thoughts left in her head. Pain, just hellish pain from the noose. And on the right we see how she wriggles and writhes. Close-up. Deafening effect. I like this picture the most. Only a great master could do this.

Attachments

• image_124363.jpg
    image_124363.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 415
Back
Top Bottom