'hunter's Manips

Go to CruxDreams.com
While my primary computer is grinding on another project I killed some time making this on my old computer.

Your "jewel" manip was very cleverly done. This one is wonderful.

I finished this image late last night and posted it in my previous post. I took another look at it this morning and I realized my error in the shadowing under the executioner to the right. I was apalled, I hope it is ok to post a correction.

Attachments

• Render 6d2.jpg
    Render 6d2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 297
I finished this image late last night and posted it in my previous post. I took another look at it this morning and I realized my error in the shadowing under the executioner to the right. I was apalled, I hope it is ok to post a correction.

Of course it's OK. It's a very good hybrid pic. We did a few for Crucifixion of the Christian Virgins.

Attachments

• CrossB_1434x806.jpg
    CrossB_1434x806.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 424
Of course it's OK. It's a very good hybrid pic. We did a few for Crucifixion of the Christian Virgins.

This is a very good image, I have not seen it before. I have studied it closely and I think ......that the lady laying on the cross horizontally is a Poser figure. If so, my hat is off to the artist, because if you had not told me this was a hybrid image, I would never have noticed that she was not real.

Of course ........ if I am wrong and she is real.......then I will feel stupid. :oops:

I wish I had the talent to do what SO many of you do here......impressive indeed!

Marcie ...... you just gotta start doing it! Download GIMP it is a free photo editing program, follow the tutorials that are on this site and some other sites .....eventually you will be suprised at what you can create.
I wish I had the talent to do what SO many of you do here......impressive indeed!

Oops...... and thank you!

This is a very good image, I have not seen it before. I have studied it closely and I think ......that the lady laying on the cross horizontally is a Poser figure. If so, my hat is off to the artist, because if you had not told me this was a hybrid image, I would never have noticed that she was not real.

Of course ........ if I am wrong and she is real.......then I will feel stupid. :oops:

I thought she was real and the nailers were poser figures...sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom