'hunter's Manips

Go to CruxDreams.com
You're doing great technical work but the problem with manips is that the girl's facial expression rarely matches what is being done to her. I guess that's why Damian used Makar's photos for his raw material.

Thanns and I agree it is a problem. I have several photos where the girl is posed correctly to manip, but she has a smile on her face, completely runing it for our purposes. I selected the ones I have used because the girl is looking more contemplative, I don't think that the entire time a girl would be hanging on a cross that she is going to be screaming.
Many of the manips that I have seen have done a really good job of diplaying all kinds of torment, I wanted to capture more of the erotic side of the event (from a spectators point of view). To that end I wanted higher quality images, pinup quality to make pinup like art work. I am not trying to tell a story of crucifixion with these, just eye candy.

I don't think that the entire time a girl would be hanging on a cross that she is going to be screaming.-MH

I agree with you 'hunter, I think the victim would go through a wide range of emotions, including frustration, boredom, anger, maybe defiance, etc. She may even try to console a friend or family member viewing her crucifixion, so even a smile is possible...

Tree

You're right - apart from anything else, my throat would soon be too dry to scream,
and it would be agony enough breathing, never mind screaming.
I think "contemplative" is a good expression, resigned acceptance of my fate -
but also bewilderment, inability to believe what's happening to me, that the pain's so extreme, that I'm still alive and conscious - and despair at my inability to escape from it into unconsciousness or death ...

I have been busy working on a clone in Poser of a girl that I met recently, it has been taking a ton of time, especially since I am trying to work from memory I know I am stupid..
I took a break to create a quick manip. I have included here the original I took the girl from for the manip. this way yoou can see how much I had to modify the original image before I copied it over to the final background. Please take your time viewing the manip before you go the original. Once yousee the original all of the patch work I did on the manip will become obvious.

I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• soldiersAndGIRLonCross.jpg
    soldiersAndGIRLonCross.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 565
  • jan067JAN_119956033.jpg
    jan067JAN_119956033.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 533
Evi picked a bad day to travel to a foreign city.
Bravo!!! Nice thing about the setting (much like I used in my tutorial and New Year's message) is the various light sources gives all sorts of leeway on the shadows of the victim!

Tree

Excellent manips!!...Arcimboldo made his manips appear seamless by using dark shadows at the joins especially with heads and arms. His pics often have strong sunlight so the shadows appear normal.

This will take amoment for tree to focus past boobies...

...sorry...

Tree

This will take amoment for tree to focus past boobies...

...sorry...

Tree

Is there something else to look at?
In the attached pics the girl on the left is the same. Notice how Mr A cleverly disguises the joins.

I see what you mean Melissa, he stuck a different head on the girl that was more appropriate for the scene. Then he used the shadow to cover the seam. Pretty good idea, I never would have noticed if I hadn't have had the two images side by side to compare.

I have been busy working on a clone in Poser of a girl that I met recently, it has been taking a ton of time, especially since I am trying to work from memory I know I am stupid..
I took a break to create a quick manip. I have included here the original I took the girl from for the manip. this way yoou can see how much I had to modify the original image before I copied it over to the final background. Please take your time viewing the manip before you go the original. Once yousee the original all of the patch work I did on the manip will become obvious.

I hope you enjoy.

It just gets better!!. Could you please post the background with the soldiers on...our soldiers say that they want a rest!!. Maybe the girl is a suitable case for head replacement. The patch work isn't obvious. This pic, The Mercenaries, uses a head transplant. Background (faded to add depth), two archers and girl in foreground..that's all. BTW, save all main characters as PNGS..saves a lot of time.

Attachments

• pic_010.jpg
    pic_010.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 311
  • Mercenaries.jpg
    Mercenaries.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 344
I don't follow The Archers (an everyday story of Cruxy folk)​
so I'm not sure who those two are -​
there's one called Alice I believe:​
skins.jpg

:p

This is probably the easiest manip I have ever done, but I also think it is one of the most realistic I have done. I will probably use this girl in some other pics. If anyone would like a raw pic of her to manilulate, let me know.

Attachments

• Please_Let _me_down.jpg
    Please_Let _me_down.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 396
Mermaidhunter has supplied more than a bit of original art for my stories, many as requests. I'll show a liitle manip of his manip...

Tree

(not tonight)

I hesitate to post this original image, it will be obvious how easy the manip was to do. I actually used the horizontal fence board under her to make the "post" she is hung on. That way the shadows were "real". Ths file I am posting is fairly large, the original was HUGE.

Attachments

• jewel-089a.jpg
    jewel-089a.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 272
Back
Top Bottom