Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks, I'll probably spend way too much time here. I've always had a crucifixion fetish - how to describe - like Sabina! The horror of the whole ordeal I find erotic. But it's taboo to mention such things. I talked to my girlfriend about this fantasy after finding this forum and to my surprise - she was into it! This path could dangerous - I'm just going to look at the pretty pictures for awhile. :)

Don't be shy .... this place will suck you in ... it can be addictive.

That was an incredible story Jedakk. I just signed up here yesterday, clicked on your story, and I could not stop reading. I haven't even had a chance to explore the rest of this site. Just wanted to thank you for sharing this masterpiece! I can't imagine how anything could compare to the The Serpent's Eye - I'm thinking I found the best of this site with my first click. I am just blown away. I did not see the twist at the end coming - that was brilliant. Thank you!!

Thank you, Tom Tom, that's very nice to see! I have often wondered how many viewers here have actually read the story rather than only looked at the pictures. I know that many members here do not speak English as their first language, which would make it difficult or impossible for them to read such a tome! It's also gratifying to see that the ending worked as intended; there are clues in the story, but not any you're likely to catch unless you know what's actually going on.

Whether it's the best or not it's assuredly the longest, most detailed and most fully illustrated work in this genre today. And you can't beat the price! :cool:

Ok, back from Las Vegas!

Continuing with Lucilla's story, as they finish tying her left foot to the cross, she begins losing her nerve. It makes no sense for Lucilla to resist at this point as they're tying her feet; it would be much more likely for a victim who was having her feet nailed to the cross.

But in any case, being crucified was stressful for the victim. For all of them, it meant the commencement of days of slow public torture, and for nearly all of them that torture ended in death. Lucilla's case differed only in that she would not die, but she would still be fixed to this instrument of death, and she would still be slowly dying for days to come. It's too much for her to bear and she fights to put it off.

Sabina describes what she sees:

As brave as she had been when they bound her wrists to the cross, now she was beginning to whimper. Even though she was already helplessly hanging by her wrists, binding her feet was the final step that would leave her crucified and truly helpless. On the common Roman “T” cross a victim could at least close her legs together, giving her some vestige of modesty. But with her feet fastened to the arms of this “X” cross, her legs would always be open, fully exposing her porcella and inviting any further cruelties that the executioners might imagine.

And so it was, when the Nubian Hercules moved to seize her right leg, when all that remained was to bind her right foot to the cross, she became hysterical and started struggling. It was ridiculous, unbelievable, and after our initial shock, we all broke into laughter. She was already hanging on the cross; what difference could it possibly make if they tied her last free foot? Wouldn’t it be easier on her to have it bound? But she was beyond all reason.​

Lucilla struggled to free her leg. She twisted her body away from Hercules, bending her right leg up under her, balled up her fists and screamed curses at the two Nubians. Ajax, behind the cross with rope in hand ready to bind her foot, leaned out over the lower arm of the cross and grinned up at her, enjoying this unexpected entertainment. The more she struggled, the funnier it became and the more the two Nubians laughed at her.

In no hurry, they let her rant and curse while we all continued to laugh at her more colorful insults, some of which I’d never heard. What exactly does “black as a wagonload of assholes mean?” It was hard to take threats from a naked woman on a cross very seriously. She writhed and twisted, trying to break loose from Hercules’ grip.​

This scene is not in the original story that was posted. It's something I thought up later, and yes, there is yet another revision of The Serpent's Eye with these additional illustrations and story to go along with them. I don't know that it would ever be enough to justify the confusion it would create to post it yet again, but you never know.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x2a-4b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-4b_0001.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-14b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-14b_0001.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-60_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-60_0001.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 882
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-70_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-70_0001.jpg
    947 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-79a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-79a_0001.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 872
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-82_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-82_0001.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 742
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-85_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-85_0001.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 950
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-88a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-88a_0001.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 929
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-90_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-90_0001.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 897
  • Lucilla Scene 13x2a-93_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x2a-93_0001.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 935
Ok, back from Las Vegas!

Continuing with Lucilla's story, as they finish tying her left foot to the cross, she begins losing her nerve. It makes no sense for Lucilla to resist at this point as they're tying her feet; it would be much more likely for a victim who was having her feet nailed to the cross.

But in any case, being crucified was stressful for the victim. For all of them, it meant the commencement of days of slow public torture, and for nearly all of them that torture ended in death. Lucilla's case differed only in that she would not die, but she would still be fixed to this instrument of death, and she would still be slowly dying for days to come. It's too much for her to bear and she fights to put it off.

As brave as she had been when they bound her wrists to the cross, now she was beginning to whimper. Even though she was already helplessly hanging by her wrists, binding her feet was the final step that would leave her crucified and truly helpless. On the common Roman “T” cross a victim could at least close her legs together, giving her some vestige of modesty. But with her feet fastened to the arms of this “X” cross, her legs would always be open, fully exposing her porcella and inviting any further cruelties that the executioners might imagine.

And so it was, when the Nubian Hercules moved to seize her right leg, when all that remained was to bind her right foot to the cross, she became hysterical and started struggling. It was ridiculous, unbelievable, and after our initial shock, we all broke into laughter. She was already hanging on the cross; what difference could it possibly make if they tied her last free foot? Wouldn’t it be easier on her to have it bound? But she was beyond all reason.​

Lucilla struggled to free her leg. She twisted her body away from Hercules, bending her right leg up under her, balled up her fists and screamed curses at the two Nubians. Ajax, behind the cross with rope in hand ready to bind her foot, leaned out over the lower arm of the cross and grinned up at her, enjoying this unexpected entertainment. The more she struggled, the funnier it became and the more the two Nubians laughed at her.

In no hurry, they let her rant and curse while we all continued to laugh at her more colorful insults, some of which I’d never heard. What exactly does “black as a wagonload of assholes mean?” It was hard to take threats from a naked woman on a cross very seriously. She writhed and twisted, trying to break loose from Hercules’ grip.​

This scene is not in the original story that was posted. It's something I thought up later, and yes, there is yet another revision of The Serpent's Eye with these additional illustrations and story to go along with them. I don't know that it would ever be enough to justify the confusion it would create to post it yet again, but you never know.
I do not know if you've won in Vegas. The Forum will win, now that you're back!

Thank you, Tom Tom, that's very nice to see! I have often wondered how many viewers here have actually read the story rather than only looked at the pictures. I know that many members here do not speak English as their first language, which would make it difficult or impossible for them to read such a tome! It's also gratifying to see that the ending worked as intended; there are clues in the story, but not any you're likely to catch unless you know what's actually going on.

Whether it's the best or not it's assuredly the longest, most detailed and most fully illustrated work in this genre today. And you can't beat the price! :cool:

It is a real story, Jedakk :)

I think I read it twice! I'd have finished faster, but I was savoring every word and rereading passages that were especially good. You certainly can't beat the price! I would have happily paid money for this - I wonder if you could have it published? Would definitely make for some interesting conversations out on my coffee table. :doh:

Ok, back from Las Vegas!

I'd like to hear the story of her 12th crucifixion. She'd be pretty good at it by then! But then again, I also want her to live. Forcing her to endure 12 crucifixions makes me want to see her figure out a way to survive the whole ordeal.

Was this idea for 12 crucifixions something you came up with or is it something that actually happened in recorded history?

I think I read it twice! I'd have finished faster, but I was savoring every word and rereading passages that were especially good. You certainly can't beat the price! I would have happily paid money for this - I wonder if you could have it published? Would definitely make for some interesting conversations out on my coffee table. :doh:

LOL! I bet it would be fun to watch the reactions of people as they idly opened the book on your coffee table and saw what was inside. Might be some really interesting expressions! :devil:

I'd like to hear the story of her 12th crucifixion. She'd be pretty good at it by then! But then again, I also want her to live. Forcing her to endure 12 crucifixions makes me want to see her figure out a way to survive the whole ordeal.

Was this idea for 12 crucifixions something you came up with or is it something that actually happened in recorded history?

It was all my idea, no historical basis for anything quite like this that I know of. The part about there being a law that all of the slaves in a household were to be crucified if their master was murdered is true, however. I know of at least two cases of that, one of which is mentioned in The Serpent's Eye by Verina, the prostitute whom Sabina meets at Lucilla's crucifixion, and also by Balbus. That is the famous case where about 400 slaves of all ages and sexes were crucified following the murder of their master, Pedanius Secundus in 62 AD. In a similar case, Sextus Pompeius, son of Pompey the Great, murdered one of his associates and blamed it on the man's slaves. He immediately had them all crucified; no number for them is recorded. This probably happened other times as well.

Having a slave condemned to suffer the cross multiple times in place of the others who escaped justice by suicide is solely a device I came up with out of my depraved imagination.

There's nothing I know of about a condemned being crucified with ropes multiple times, although that might be physically possible. According to all the evidence I know of, Roman crucifixions involved nailing victims rather than tying them to their crosses. Plautus, in his play The Mostellaria, mentions that four nails were used to crucify a person; I'm told by a friend who's knowledgeable in classical history and Latin that the Latin verb "crucifigere" meaning "to crucify" implies that the victim is fixed to a cross by piercing. That's why Sabina mentions how unusual it was for Lucilla to be roped to her cross rather than nailed.

There are instances where crucifixions were done in unusual ways. Josephus mentions that at the siege of Jerusalem in 66 AD, the Roman soldiers were crucifying up to 500 Jews per day, and out of boredom would nail up victims in various poses. Caesar Galba had a murderer crucified on a very tall cross that was painted white. Seneca mentioned that victims were crucified in various ways. The point is, there doesn't seem to have been any rigid rule as to how crucifixions were to be performed, so it's not beyond the realm of reason to have Lucilla treated the way I've written it. And it's also possible that some other magistrate could change her sentence before she gets to that twelfth date with the cross.

This scene is not in the original story that was posted.

Thank goodness you mentioned that Jedakk. I have read the story (as well as looking at the pictures) and when I read above that phrase "black as a wagonload of assholes mean?” I thought surely that is a phrase once seen, never forgotten, was that also from your (extremely) fertile imagination?

Thank goodness you mentioned that Jedakk. I have read the story (as well as looking at the pictures) and when I read above that phrase "black as a wagonload of assholes mean?” I thought surely that is a phrase once seen, never forgotten, was that also from your (extremely) fertile imagination?

The original quote came from "Stephen King on Writing." It was actually "dark as a carload of assholes," and he was citing it as a kind of puzzling phrase, hard to visualize exactly what the author had in mind when he wrote that. So I didn't just think it up exactly, it was more that I adapted it to the time and situation.

And you're right, that's one of those phrases that does stick with you! :D

The executioners let Lucilla fight for a while, pretending that she was giving them some trouble, when in fact, Hercules could have easily overpowered her at any time. She was a rare sight for the onlookers - a naked woman struggling as she was, not yet defeated as she would be once her crucifixion was complete.

When the novelty of this began to die down, Hercules bent Lucilla's leg around to bring her foot out over the crossarm where Ajax could get a loop of rope around her ankle and restrain her.

This knot that Ajax uses is called a Timber Hitch in the US, and another name is a Bowyer's Knot. It was the knot used to tie the lower end of a bowstring on an English longbow; very simple and effective, it apparently worked well for crucifying naked girls back in Roman times. :)

It's hard to understand what Lucilla might have thought she could gain by struggling against her executioners. But at this point, whatever thoughts of resistance that she might have had were beginning to evaporate.

Sabina describes what she saw:

The two Nubians enjoyed teasing her for a bit, then Hercules got a solid hold on her right thigh and calf and forced her leg around as she continued to fight, still trying to wrest free of his grip. Ajax got a loop of rope around her ankle, passed it around the cross and cinched it up, easily pulling her foot into place. She strained against the rope, grunting with the effort, still desperately trying to free her foot before Ajax could pass more loops of rope around it. As if it would make any difference, in the end it was going to be the same.​

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x3a-14a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-14a_0001.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 831
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-16_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-16_0001.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 779
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-54b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-54b_0001.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 774
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-64_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-64_0001.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 754
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-71c_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-71c_0001.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 714
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-77a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-77a_0001.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 803
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-80_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-80_0001.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 758
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-82a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-82a_0001.jpg
    762.6 KB · Views: 742
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-85b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-85b_0001.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 765
  • Lucilla Scene 13x3a-88_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-88_0001.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 860
This is my personal favorite Lucilla pose, although I can't really articulate why.

Also, that subsurface scattering... it's a great touch!

Also, in the last render, the texture for the side of the man's cross is missing q:

I don't see the problem with his cross. Note that although the patibulum is rectangular, the stipes is round, so there won't be any vertical edges showing for it. If you're talking about the man in the far distance, it happens that at this angle his cross is hidden.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x3a-88_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-88_0001.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 556
This is my personal favorite Lucilla pose, although I can't really articulate why.

It's one of my favorites too. I think it's because of the way her body is twisted, making it obvious that she is struggling to avoid what they are about to do to her. And then there are some GREAT ass shots with this pose. I ended up doing 45 renders of this scene, of which I selected what I think are the best 10 to post here since that's all I can attach to a single post.

This render is my favorite for this pose, first of all because it is such a great ass shot, and then because you can see clearly that her foot is trapped and she's trying to pull it free while straining to see it, to find a way to get it loose. All the while it's just business as usual for Ajax as he cinches the rope tightly.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x3a-64_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x3a-64_0001.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 688
It's one of my favorites too. I think it's because of the way her body is twisted, making it obvious that she is struggling to avoid what they are about to do to her. And then there are some GREAT ass shots with this pose. I ended up doing 45 renders of this scene, of which I selected what I think are the best 10 to post here since that's all I can attach to a single post.

This render is my favorite for this pose, first of all because it is such a great ass shot, and then because you can see clearly that her foot is trapped and she's trying to pull it free while straining to see it, to find a way to get it loose. All the while it's just business as usual for Ajax as he cinches the rope tightly.

It is indeed a great ass shot, Jedakk - beautifully sculpted buttocks! And I love the fact that you know exactly what kind of knot is used, and show every twist and loop of the rope as well. Such great work! Pity it is, that your audience is limited, I suppose, by the subject matter. For myself, I treasure it all the more for its quality, its rarity, its purity and its clarity.

Back
Top Bottom