Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
The old man known as "Oak" tells the young Phlebas the relief comes not from the pain of her awkward pose but it is no longer her choice to be exposed so profanely!

It is strange what comforts the young women find...

T

Ah yes, choice and lack of choice. At the moment she is alowed the "freedom to look for relief by herself, exposing herself obscenely to do so.
How much is this choice, and how much necessity?
Once her legs are fixed, she "has no choice", she is free of that concern.

"the young Phlebas" :D
You have less than a decade on me, Tree. I don't know about Oak, maybe he is older.

You have less than a decade on me, Tree. I don't know about Oak, maybe he is older.
the old Oak pet name given to the old cruxforum carpenter Tree:D

Ah yes, choice and lack of choice. At the moment she is alowed the "freedom to look for relief by herself, exposing herself obscenely to do so.
How much is this choice, and how much necessity?
Once her legs are fixed, she "has no choice", she is free of that concern.

Of course since Lucilla is a product of my mind, I know what I was visualizing or imagining when I had her do this. On the other hand, being of the heterosexual male persuasion myself, I can't pretend that I can accurately imagine how the mind of a girl might work in this situation.

Now looking at Lucilla's life thus far, she is a slave, her life has been taken away, and very unfairly. She is being punished solely as an example, not as a result of her own actions. At this point she has been through five crucifixions, hanging naked on various crosses - not always the "X" cross we see here - and suffering until she was senseless and so weak she was near to death. So she has spent as much as 15 days during the past six months or so on a cross.

As a result, she's angry and defiant at the unfairness of her punishment, and after all of those days hanging naked and struggling in front of a crowd, nudity doesn't matter much to her any longer. When they were about to strip her for her crucifixion, she tore off her own loincloth and threw it in Antius's face. And now they are about to crucify her in the most humiliating way possible, with her legs spread on an "X" cross.

Lucilla has been hanging by her wrists since her cross was raised, during which I've shown several scenes, but those were instants I time that were of short duration. Here's a recap:

They raised Lucilla's cross and let it drop into its hole.

The hole was substantially larger than the base of the cross, so the cross continued moving forward until it was leaning, leaving Lucilla hanging by her wrists.

They let her hang that way for a few minutes before they began to straighten her cross up and fill in the hole. The shock of the sudden drop that jarred her shoulders and arms, plus the length of time she has been forced to hang, are adding up by this time. She hurts and she wants some relief, soon.

Now I think that a victim's natural reaction on any kind of cross would have been to try to search for some support for her feet. Most of the time, she wouldn't find anything substantial. But in this case, there are the lower crossarms of the cross. So while they are filling in the hole around the base of her cross, Lucilla gets one foot around and gets her toes onto the top of a crossarm. It's a bit of a stretch.

When it comes to getting that other foot onto a crossarm, it might give her some pause, but not because of the humiliation of so completely exposing herself, because she's about to be exposed like that anyway, and she's been naked in front of a crowd for days. She's had plenty of time to lose any sense of modesty she might have formerly had.

She does have some fleeting concern about her vulnerability once she puts herself in that position. The whole purpose of her crucifixion is punishment; with the temptation there, what might her executioners do to her? She makes the decision to take that risk.

Which leads to brief pleasure, although the humiliation of having this done to her before all of the onlookers is something she balks at, begging him to stop before losing herself in it.

And then, when she is almost at the point of climax, the pleasure suddenly turns into agony as Antius pinches her sensitive clitoris hard and twists it.

So yes, she had a choice, the humiliation of being in such an obscene position wasn't much of a negative factor, but the vulnerability it presented was. She made the decision to take that risk, driven by the prospect of some relief from the pain. She has made many such choices during the long days that she has already hung on a cross; whether to avail herself of the support of a sedile, trading the pain of the cross for relief at the expense of sexual torture.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 8-3_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 8-3_0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 910
  • Lucilla Scene 8x8-16_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 8x8-16_0001.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 885
  • Lucilla Scene 9-4_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 9-4_0001.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 743
  • Lucilla Scene 9x1-10a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 9x1-10a_0001.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 901
  • Lucilla Scene 9x5-2_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 9x5-2_0001.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 771
  • Lucilla Scene 9x7-52_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 9x7-52_0001.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 705
  • Lucilla Scene 10-21_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 10-21_0001.jpg
    657.8 KB · Views: 741
  • Lucilla Scene 10-31_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 10-31_0001.jpg
    941 KB · Views: 715
  • Lucilla Scene 10x3-14_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 10x3-14_0001.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 804
  • Lucilla Scene 10x3-78_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 10x3-78_0001.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 815
Of course since Lucilla is a product of my mind, I know what I was visualizing or imagining when I had her do this. On the other hand, being of the heterosexual male persuasion myself, I can't pretend that I can accurately imagine how the mind of a girl might work in this situation.

Now looking at Lucilla's life thus far, she is a slave, her life has been taken away, and very unfairly. She is being punished solely as an example, not as a result of her own actions. At this point she has been through five crucifixions, hanging naked on various crosses - not always the "X" cross we see here - and suffering until she was senseless and so weak she was near to death. So she has spent as much as 15 days during the past six months or so on a cross.

As a result, she's angry and defiant at the unfairness of her punishment, and after all of those days hanging naked and struggling in front of a crowd, nudity doesn't matter much to her any longer. When they were about to strip her for her crucifixion, she tore off her own loincloth and threw it in Antius's face. And now they are about to crucify her in the most humiliating way possible, with her legs spread on an "X" cross.

Lucilla has been hanging by her wrists since her cross was raised, during which I've shown several scenes, but those were instants I time that were of short duration. Here's a recap:

They raised Lucilla's cross and let it drop into its hole.

The hole was substantially larger than the base of the cross, so the cross continued moving forward until it was leaning, leaving Lucilla hanging by her wrists.

They let her hang that way for a few minutes before they began to straighten her cross up and fill in the hole. The shock of the sudden drop that jarred her shoulders and arms, plus the length of time she has been forced to hang, are adding up by this time. She hurts and she wants some relief, soon.

Now I think that a victim's natural reaction on any kind of cross would have been to try to search for some support for her feet. Most of the time, she wouldn't find anything substantial. But in this case, there are the lower crossarms of the cross. So while they are filling in the hole around the base of her cross, Lucilla gets one foot around and gets her toes onto the top of a crossarm. It's a bit of a stretch.

When it comes to getting that other foot onto a crossarm, it might give her some pause, but not because of the humiliation of so completely exposing herself, because she's about to be exposed like that anyway, and she's been naked in front of a crowd for days. She's had plenty of time to lose any sense of modesty she might have formerly had.

She does have some fleeting concern about her vulnerability once she puts herself in that position. The whole purpose of her crucifixion is punishment; with the temptation there, what might her executioners do to her? She makes the decision to take that risk.

Which leads to brief pleasure, although the humiliation of having this done to her before all of the onlookers is something she balks at, begging him to stop before losing herself in it.

And then, when she is almost at the point of climax, the pleasure suddenly turns into agony as Antius pinches her sensitive clitoris hard and twists it.

So yes, she had a choice, the humiliation of being in such an obscene position wasn't much of a negative factor, but the vulnerability it presented was. She made the decision to take that risk, driven by the prospect of some relief from the pain. She has made many such choices during the long days that she has already hung on a cross; whether to avail herself of the support of a sedile, trading the pain of the cross for relief at the expense of sexual torture.

Lucilla Scene 9x1-10a_0001.jpg this is my fav from this bunch.... I like the way she is stretched out, with head thrown back, mouth open, so helpless, so in anguish and shock, while the guy to the left is deep in throes of his agony.

It takes Lucilla a few moments to recover herself after what Antius has just done to her. She was almost at the point of climax when he pinched her clitoris and made her scream in pain. With her clitoris throbbing, partly in pain and partly in arousal, but not enough to reach the tipping point where her orgasm would come, all she can do is hang there and wait for the sensation to subside.

When she speaks again, it is to beg Antius respectfully to give her a sedile. This is a bit of a paradox, because the sedile is a form of sexual torture, but at the same time it's her only hope for a way to rest briefly from the torture of the cross. And as time goes on and her genitals and anus become more bruised and abraded by it, the sedile will become more torture than relief.

The easiest way to install a sedile is either before the victim is raised on the cross, or just before nailing or tying her feet. I chose to have Lucilla's sedile placed while she is hanging, just before tying her feet. To give the executioner room to work, his helpers need to pull Lucilla's body away from the cross. Hercules does this differently than he would do it for a man:

In the first picture, Lucilla looks at him as if to say "You asshole, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" In the other two pictures she's straining to see what Antius is doing, and mainly to be sure what kind of sedile he's placing there for her. It is sharp-edged and cruel, but she can expect no better. Crucifixion is about punishment, and this sedile will punish her. You can see in this picture how sharp the edge is that she will have to rest on:

It's really a dull wooden blade. Lucilla's suffering would have to be agonizing to make her surrender her soft, shapely ass to the mercies of this device that was carved to force itself up into her cleft.

Antius drives the wedge up under the sedile, locking it solidly in place so that it can't come loose during the coming days as Lucilla struggles on the cross.

Sabina describes the scene as she saw it:

After a few moments she gathered herself and said, “Please master, please give me a sedile to rest on. I won’t curse or shout at you anymore. I’ll be good. Just please… oh gods, why can’t you just let me die and get it over with?”

“Rome says you’re dead already, Lucilla. But no, not today, or tomorrow, or next week. We’ll do this again many times, you and I, before I release your soul.”

He nodded to Hercules, who slid an arm under her knees and gathered her legs over one of his shoulders, then grabbed a handful of her buttocks and pulled her body forward, away from the cross. It wasn’t the way he did it with either of the male victims. Executioners took opportunities as they found them to enjoy their work, and Lucilla owed him.

Antius slipped the smooth wooden sedile into its mortise in the cross and hammered a wedge tightly into the space underneath it. He grabbed its end and shook it hard to test that it was solid and secure and would not loosen as she leaned her weight against it during the coming days, then nodded to Hercules that he was done. It was time to tie her feet.​

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 11-21_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 11-21_0001.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 1,011
  • Lucilla Scene 12-8_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-8_0001.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 894
  • Lucilla Scene 12-11_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-11_0001.jpg
    727.2 KB · Views: 1,068
  • Lucilla Scene 12-12_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-12_0001.jpg
    602.5 KB · Views: 946
  • Lucilla Scene 12-61_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-61_0001.jpg
    911.7 KB · Views: 833
  • Lucilla Scene 12-73_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-73_0001.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 854
  • Lucilla Scene 12-75_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-75_0001.jpg
    836.1 KB · Views: 919
  • Lucilla Scene 12-76_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-76_0001.jpg
    716 KB · Views: 713
  • Lucilla Scene 12-80_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-80_0001.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 907
  • Lucilla Scene 12-82_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 12-82_0001.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 992
Ok, got over 100 views for most of the pics in that last set and only 13 likes, which I guess means that about 90% of you don't like them. Artists like me receive no other payment for their work than your feedback, and it costs you nothing to at least click the "Like" button.

Moving on, with Lucilla's sedile set in place, Antius leaves it to the two Nubians, Ajax and Hercules, to rope her feet. Hercules bends Lucilla's left leg up and places the sole of her foot against the timber while Ajax skillfully binds it to the cross. Lucilla watches but does not resist; at least not yet. But her resolve is wearing thin as she feels herself becoming more and more helpless.

Sabina describes what she saw:

Although he had made it sound like the sedile was an act of mercy on his part, I saw that it was no different than the short sediles commonly used in executions, or even the one he had just used for the criminal Albanus. Had he truly intended to show her some mercy, he might have turned it upside down, with the wider edge on top. As it was, the sharp edge was facing upward.

The other Nubian, Ajax, was waiting with the ropes for her feet. As Antius moved out of the way, Hercules let Lucilla’s body swing back against the cross. He held her left leg for Ajax to slip a loop of rope around her ankle, then bent it up and positioned it with the sole of her foot placed flat and high on its crossbeam.

While he held it there, Ajax wrapped the rope several times around the crossbeam and her ankle, finishing with several wraps between the cross and her heel to make everything tight so that she could not work herself free.​

“Just like the way they do it in the brothels,” Verina said. “You want to tie someone up over and over again, you can’t have the ropes cutting into them.” She glanced at me, saw me staring, and said, “We get all kinds in my business, and there’s a fine line between pleasure and pain.”

Ajax completed the job with two wraps across the top of her foot to hold it flat against the timber.​

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13-2a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-2a_0001.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 918
  • Lucilla Scene 13-3b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-3b_0001.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 858
  • Lucilla Scene 13-4a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-4a_0001.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Lucilla Scene 13-6a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-6a_0001.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 892
  • Lucilla Scene 13-11c_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-11c_0001.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 917
  • Lucilla Scene 13-52a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-52a_0001.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 825
  • Lucilla Scene 13-61b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-61b_0001.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 814
  • Lucilla Scene 13-62a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-62a_0001.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 855
  • Lucilla Scene 13-63a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-63a_0001.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 940
Ok, got over 100 views for most of the pics in that last set and only 13 likes, which I guess means that about 90% of you don't like them. Artists like me receive no other payment for their work than your feedback, and it costs you nothing to at least click the "Like" button.

Moving on, with Lucilla's sedile set in place, Antius leaves it to the two Nubians, Ajax and Hercules, to rope her feet. Hercules bends Lucilla's left leg up and places the sole of her foot against the timber while Ajax skillfully binds it to the cross. Lucilla watches but does not resist; at least not yet. But her resolve is wearing thin as she feels herself becoming more and more helpless.

Although he had made it sound like the sedile was an act of mercy on his part, I saw that it was no different than the short sediles commonly used in executions, or even the one he had just used for the criminal Albanus. Had he truly intended to show her some mercy, he might have turned it upside down, with the wider edge on top. As it was, the sharp edge was facing upward.

The other Nubian, Ajax, was waiting with the ropes for her feet. As Antius moved out of the way, Hercules let Lucilla’s body swing back against the cross. He held her left leg for Ajax to slip a loop of rope around her ankle, then bent it up and positioned it with the sole of her foot placed flat and high on its crossbeam.

While he held it there, Ajax wrapped the rope several times around the crossbeam and her ankle, finishing with several wraps between the cross and her heel to make everything tight so that she could not work herself free.​

“Just like the way they do it in the brothels,” Verina said. “You want to tie someone up over and over again, you can’t have the ropes cutting into them.” She glanced at me, saw me staring, and said, “We get all kinds in my business, and there’s a fine line between pleasure and pain.”

Ajax completed the job with two wraps across the top of her foot to hold it flat against the timber.​

I press diligent "Like" and its true, i like your work! English its not my language and why are texts of mine rare.

Ok, got over 100 views for most of the pics in that last set and only 13 likes, which I guess means that about 90% of you don't like them.

And same names keep cropping up too.

Ponder why less than 50% of electorate bother to vote for government: and your tax bill may depend on the result!

Are we all bone idle?

I think I'll presume to speak for the lurkers, and say that I'm sure they like your work, too. Besides, there are other reasons that the viewcount could be inflated; people looking over the set multiple times is a common one.

The usual heuristic on the internet is 10 views - 1 like: 10 likes - 1 comment. It only becomes more stingy with more views. Overall, I'd say the crowd here is better than a large majority of the internet in terms of feedback.

Unfortunately Jedakk it is not uncommon to get 100 views and only a handful of likes... too often a fact of life. I wonder if non-members when they look at the posts count as a view? If they do they cannot comment or add a 'like'...

T

...Love her expression!!!

I wonder if non-members when they look at the posts count as a view?

I certainly 'visited' this site numerous times before I signed up. I enjoyed the stories first, which are fine for a visitor, then became frustrated that the pictures were so small.
Even when I signed up, I didn't plan to be very active; somehow you have all drawn me in. (Moth to a flame: victim (sorry, Tree) to a cross).

I certainly 'visited' this site numerous times before I signed up. I enjoyed the stories first, which are fine for a visitor, then became frustrated that the pictures were so small.
Even when I signed up, I didn't plan to be very active; somehow you have all drawn me in. (Moth to a flame: victim (sorry, Tree) to a cross).

LOL! When I was trying to come up with a title for "The Serpent's Eye" my first thoughts were about a moth to a flame, but that didn't sound very sexy, so I tried to think of something else as an analogy for the way that Sabina was fascinated by the cross, then obsessed drawn in and destroyed. It's not mentioned until near the end of the story, when Balbus is talking to Julia Lepida. He's figured out what was going on with Sabina:

"There are women who like it rough, there are some who like to be tied up and whipped, and there are a few, like she was, that don’t have any limits."
And then he sums it up:

"There is a spell that binds them the same way a mouse is fascinated by a serpent’s eye. They will not save themselves, and in the end, it devours them."​

So watch out, this site might not devour you but it can eat up a lot of your time!

Unfortunately Jedakk it is not uncommon to get 100 views and only a handful of likes... too often a fact of life. I wonder if non-members when they look at the posts count as a view? If they do they cannot comment or add a 'like'...

T

...Love her expression!!!

Good point, I hadn't thought about non-members viewing the pics. Actually if you're not logged in I don't think you can see anything other than thumbnails, so maybe they can't.

Regarding Lucilla's expression, the more they tie her up, the more she's beginning to panic. I know this is not rational, because she begged for her feet to be tied earlier because of the pain in her arms and shoulders, but hell, I don't know what she's going to do next. Wait a minute, I do know because I wrote the story. Hmmm...

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13-7e_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13-7e_0001.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 659
Good point, I hadn't thought about non-members viewing the pics. Actually if you're not logged in I don't think you can see anything other than thumbnails, so maybe they can't.

Regarding Lucilla's expression, the more they tie her up, the more she's beginning to panic. I know this is not rational, because she begged for her feet to be tied earlier because of the pain in her arms and shoulders, but hell, I don't know what she's going to do next. Wait a minute, I do know because I wrote the story. Hmmm...

that captures here sense of dreadful anticipation perfectly

Back
Top Bottom