Jenet In The Arena

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
In what is probably a futile attempt to get back on track here is the second Jenet pic.
Some days it is wise not to get out of bed but simply hide under the duvet. Jenet has been dragged naked and screaming across the arena and nailed to two lumps of wood for the enjoyment of the crowd including those miserable Vestal vixens. Just when she thought life couldn't get any worse...well it suddenly did. Along comes some bloke all dressed up in his Roman re en-actor kit carrying a rather viscous looking whip at the same time eying up her tits. As I said she should have stayed in bed.

View attachment 21480
i agree mel

In what is probably a futile attempt to get back on track here is the second Jenet pic.
Not futile at all... we'll just post nonsense if you have waiting us too long ;)
Very nice!

I Along comes some bloke all dressed up in his Roman re en-actor kit carrying a rather viscous looking whip at the same time eying up her tits.

A viscous whip's an interesting new concept -​
perhaps not so painful,​
but erotically sticky and squidgy!​
:D

And here's the thumbnail.
Hello Melissa,

Thank you kindly for your recent posts of 'Crucified Women' model Jenet. Her youth and comely features place her at the pinnacle of crux model artwork. I've long been entranced by her 'innocence' combined with her evident, physical allure. Her considerable volume of crux posture work is most erotic.

I've manipulated images from some of her photographic series and depicted her subject to public display, physical abuse and eventual crucifixion. Her appeal is almost unique and I place my imagery of her lissome form for the members to peruse. I hope you enjoy viewing her as I have enjoyed creating her torment and execution scenario.

Warm regards, Ranger 1.
Jenet dragged.png Jenet chained 0.png Jenet chained 1.png Jenet chained 2.png Jenet chained 3.png Jenet carries her patibulum.png Jenet feet nailed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Melissa,

Thank you kindly for your recent posts of 'Crucified Women' model Jenet. Her youth and comely features place her at the pinnacle of crux model artwork. I've long been entranced by her 'innocence' combined with her evident, physical allure. Her considerable volume of crux posture work is most erotic.

I've manipulated images from some of her photographic series and depicted her subject to public display, physical abuse and eventual crucifixion. Her appeal is almost unique and I place my imagery of her lissome form for the members to peruse. I hope you enjoy viewing her as I have enjoyed creating her torment and execution scenario.

Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Hello Admihoek,

It occurred to me belatedly that I had used some of your excellent imagery from your recent, fantastic "Sabina" series repost in the above Jenet manipulations, and, that I had not credited you as the source of these crucial manipulation elements. It was most remiss of me.

I apologise for my oversight and point out to those members/visitors that enjoy the Jenet images that some would not make sense, as an image, without your inspired and complex image elements contributing. Again, I'm sorry I failed to acknowledge your invaluable influence. I'll do better next time.

Mea culpa, Ranger 1.

Back
Top Bottom