Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Under the glare of four portable floodlight towers we are unchained and I am ordered to lay on my cross so I can be nailed to it. I tell the damn cowboy he can go fuck himself and if he wants me on the cross it will be his job to do so. He glares at me while Bull and Gunner grab my arms and slam me onto the cross. I don’t remember much after he begins to drive the first spike into my wrist until I feel the indescribable pain of the last spike shattering my feet and pinning them to the cross with one blow! The last two hits seemed more a painful formality.

ca 045.jpg

-Marcella

Barb and Messa watch in horror as I nailed Marcella to her cross.
ca 048.jpg

Marcella is coming around and calling me names I doubt she would much in life. I look up at Barb and Messa and say “Time is wasting, ladies. Who is next?”

Without hesitation Messaline slinks up with her two tags jingling as she does. Firmly she says “I sent premium French Crucifixion Wood. These crosses damn better well be made of it.”

“I had a stockpile of Northwest Arkansas kiln-dried cedar and pine but made these from the stock you sent” I reply. Messa steps over the cross and as Bull and Gunner move towards her I wave them off. Messa reclines on the cross and says “Let’s do something different. Nail my feet first, Tree.”

I really don’t care where I put the first spike. I nail her feet first and really it was a first for me. I’ve really never nailed a cruxette foot-first. It wasn’t that hard because Messa is really the only one I have crucified twice (with two tags!!!) as she had her first stigmata healed to leave them open. She made a fortune as a Nailus Martyrs model.

jjb59.jpg

She even admonished me as I slipped the spike through her pierced feet saying “Tree, didn’t you polish the spikes?”

I hadn’t…

I still offer him my left wrist and watch him pound the spike through my wrist.

ca 050.jpg

I lift my right wrist over the cross and say “Let’s get this done, Tree.”

ca 049.jpg

-Messaline

I always aim to please…

Tree

Messa reclines on the cross and says “Let’s do something different. Nail my feet first, Tree.”

I really don’t care where I put the first spike. I nail her feet first and really it was a first for me.

Hé ! Hé ! I've my reasons ! Since my first crucifixion , my feet were staying open due to these golden nails : so, practically no sufferings when Tree nails them ...:D

jjb59.jpg

Concerning my wrists, it's not at all the same ! Step to step, the wounds were closed and when Tree nailed them, what
flashing pains were crossing my arms !!!:eek:
I couldn't control my sphincter and I was pissing like a cow !!!:confused::confused::confused:

291051_1.jpg :D

With Marcella and Messa nailed to their cross Tree, Gunner, and Bull turn their attention to Barbara Moore…

They come towards me. Angrily I say “I will do this myself. Don’t touch me!”

I step over the cross and lower myself onto the stipe where my feet will soon be nailed. I glace over at Marcella who is panting as lies on her cross. I ask her how bad it was. She groans “Beyond what I can describe.”

I sigh and start to lean back.

two crux.jpg

I stare up at the dark sky and touch my pussy with my left hand and touch a tumescent nipple with my right.

crux breast 69.jpg

Tree clears his throat I spread my arms over the cross realizing I have just myself touched myself for the last time. Bull grabs my ankles and Gunner my left arm. I protest telling them I would not move. I am ignored and searing pain racing through my body as with one swing of his hammer Tree joins my wrist to the cross!

ca 051.jpg

I don’t even notice Tree move to my other wrist but certainly notice the spike ripping through it.

crux 176.jpg

-Barb Moore

Barb is near delirious from the pain of having her wrists nailed that Bull and Gunner have no problem placing one foot on the stipe and the other over it. She doesn’t even notice as I probe the top of her foot with the point of the third spike. She jerks as the spike rips through her feet but even the reflexive reaction is too late as the first blow not only drives the spike through her feet but into the stipe. She faints and I do the last few blows before we revive her. I pull my flask out of my out of my pocket and take a drink. I light a Marlboro and say “Take 15 minutes then we’ll put the bitches up…”

Tree

With Marcella and Messa nailed to their cross Tree, Gunner, and Bull turn their attention to Barbara Moore…

They come towards me. Angrily I say “I will do this myself. Don’t touch me!”

I step over the cross and lower myself onto the stipe where my feet will soon be nailed. I glace over at Marcella who is panting as lies on her cross. I ask her how bad it was. She groans “Beyond what I can describe.”

I sigh and start to lean back.

View attachment 457166

I stare up at the dark sky and touch my pussy with my left hand and touch a tumescent nipple with my right.

View attachment 457165

Tree clears his throat I spread my arms over the cross realizing I have just myself touched myself for the last time. Bull grabs my ankles and Gunner my left arm. I protest telling them I would not move. I am ignored and searing pain racing through my body as with one swing of his hammer Tree joins my wrist to the cross!

View attachment 457167

I don’t even notice Tree move to my other wrist but certainly notice the spike ripping through it.

View attachment 457164

-Barb Moore

Barb is near delirious from the pain of having her wrists nailed that Bull and Gunner have no problem placing one foot on the stipe and the other over it. She doesn’t even notice as I probe the top of her foot with the point of the third spike. She jerks as the spike rips through her feet but even the reflexive reaction is too late as the first blow not only drives the spike through her feet but into the stipe. She faints and I do the last few blows before we revive her. I pull my flask out of my out of my pocket and take a drink. I light a Marlboro and say “Take 15 minutes then we’ll put the bitches up…”

Tree

OMG .... :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

lease . . . Tree . . . . Just get us elevated . . . so we can hang . . . and begin dying . . .I just want to die . . . please . . . hurry.

Oh god . . . the pain . . . can't stand it . . .

FUCK YOUR UNION RULES!!!!! Get me elevated now, dammit!!!!

Apparently, members of the IBCR (the International Brotherhood of Cross Raisers) aren't around to raise our crosses. Even Tree knows better than to employ non-union cross raisers at a union crucifixion. So they let us lay here on the ground, nailed to our crosses, bleeding, crying, groaning as a bunch of people stand around . . . with their thumbs up their asses . . .

. . . or maybe I'm just delirious with pain . . .

. . . what's that smell? Fuck! Did I really shit myself?! Don't remember doing it . . . must have happened while I was being nailed . . . how embarrassing!

. . . Damn! This premium wood is worth it! No splinters! Really feels good against my ass . . .

. . . Is my tag still there? . . .can't feel it anymore . . . the gentle tug , the pull . . . on my pussy lip . . . it used to make me so horny to feel it . . . why not new? . . . too much pain . . . too much fucking pain!!!

. . . will I feel horny again . . . will I have more orgasms before I die? . . . pain and pleasure . . .

. . . Barb . . . Messa . . . are you there? I hear you groaning, cursing . . .

. . . Sven . . . fuck me . . . one more time . . .

Last edited:
lease . . . Tree . . . . Just get us elevated . . . so we can hang . . . and begin dying . . .I just want to die . . . please . . . hurry.

Oh god . . . the pain . . . can't stand it . . .

FUCK YOUR UNION RULES!!!!! Get me elevated now, dammit!!!!

Apparently, members of the IBCR (the International Brotherhood of Cross Raisers) aren't around to raise our crosses. Even Tree knows better than to employ non-union cross raisers at a union crucifixion. So they let us lay here on the ground, nailed to our crosses, bleeding, crying, groaning as a bunch of people stand around . . . with their thumbs up their asses . . .

. . . or maybe I'm just delirious with pain . . .

. . . what's that smell? Fuck! Did I really shit myself?! Don't remember doing it . . . must have happened while I was being nailed . . . how embarrassing!

. . . Damn! This premium wood is worth it! No splinters! Really feels good against my ass . . .

. . . Is my tag still there? . . .can't feel it anymore . . . the gentle tug , the pull . . . on my pussy lip . . . it used to make me so horny to feel it . . . why not new? . . . too much pain . . . too much fucking pain!!!

. . . will I feel horny again . . . will I have more orgasms before I die? . . . pain and pleasure . . .

. . . Sven . . . fuck me . . . one more time . . .
It's really not a union thing... It's more to let you acclimate to being nailed before the cross is raised. I'd hate for you to pass out and miss any of the fun...

. will I have more orgasms before I die? . . . pain and pleasure . . .

Orgasm ? Perhaps it could happen, Marcella ...
And yes, we're there ... I'm glad that you appreciate my Premium Crucifixion Wood , directely coming from my sawmill in France !:D
Like you know, it's a great company , founded by my grand-mother and due to my obstinate work ! I'm proud of it !!!

maxresdefault.jpg :very_hot:
Could I bother you for a pillow?
Dont exagerate, Marcella ! :D

In short order Messa’s, then Barb’s, and last Marcella’s crosses are raised and dropped into the meter-deep holes. Even Messa who had been crucified before could not recall how painful that would be as the rusty square-shanked nails tore at their wrists and feet and nearly tore their arms from their shoulder-sockets. Tree, Gunner, and Bull drove wood wedges around the stipes to steady the crosses with each blow of their hammers sending painful vibrations up the crosses made of Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ Crosses, through the spikes and into their tortured bodies. The wedges were followed by shoveling ½” minus, a mixture of small limestone rock and limestone quarry dust. They drain the water from their coolers around the stipes and soon it will set up like cement!

One by one the generators that power the portable floodlights are shut off and the eight huge floodlights slowly dim. The thin clouds begin to drift north as a warm moist front rises from the Gulf of Mexico revealing the full moon setting in the west. Marcella pushes up and groans “What the fuck happened to me?”

crux 104 A.jpg

Barb looks to her and says “Explain it to me.”

ca 052.jpg

As the sky begins to brighten Messa realizes there isn’t going to be any ‘White Knight’ like Mr. and Madame Wu this time.

crux 234 b.jpg

150 feet below the mound and to the parking lot a kilometer east of where they hang crucified upon cars park in the pre-dawn and Tree sits on the ‘interpretive center’s deck and has another ‘breakfast’ drink and lights up a Marlboro as he watches what he thinks are nuts get out of their cars. They are dressed as Druids… or is it ‘droids’… he forgets.

tree god dark 2.jpg

One of them yells at me “Hey asshole that’s a ‘no smoking’ zone. Don’t you give a shit about the environment?”

I look at the ’68 VW Beetle he got out of as it drips oil through its engines push-rod tubes and white oil-smoke fuming from its rusted muffler. I watch them gather with their LED flashlights at the base of the stairs as they light their candles with disposable lighters to do whatever the fuck they are celebrating as Marcella, Messa, and Barb hang crucified…

…fucking hypocrites…

Tree

ca 052.jpg So, now the Treehouse deck is an "interpretive center"????? :rolleyes:

More like an inebriation center from the look of things from this vantage point :D
tree god dark 2.jpg You know that stuff isn't good for your health, Tree!!!! :confused:

Oh, and can't you do something about these people with their little lights ... they are spoiling the moonlight scene. :mad:

As the sky begins to brighten Messa realizes there isn’t going to be any ‘White Knight’ like Mr. and Madame Wu this time.

Yes, I'm afraid ! I was more taking that like a joke , but .........:eek::eek::eek:

whatever the fuck they are celebrating as Marcella, Messa, and Barb hang crucified…

What ? A celebration ? A fuck ? A fuck'celebration ?!!!I'm starting to panic !!!:eek::eek::eek:
plans messa's panic jpeg.jpg

Oh, and can't you do something about these people with their little lights ... they are spoiling the moonlight scene. :mad:

You're right, Barb ! Those people "ne me disent rien qui vaille !" (those people are disturbing!:confused:)

In short order Messa’s, then Barb’s, and last Marcella’s crosses are raised and dropped into the meter-deep holes. Even Messa who had been crucified before could not recall how painful that would be as the rusty square-shanked nails tore at their wrists and feet and nearly tore their arms from their shoulder-sockets. Tree, Gunner, and Bull drove wood wedges around the stipes to steady the crosses with each blow of their hammers sending painful vibrations up the crosses made of Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ Crosses, through the spikes and into their tortured bodies. The wedges were followed by shoveling ½” minus, a mixture of small limestone rock and limestone quarry dust. They drain the water from their coolers around the stipes and soon it will set up like cement!

One by one the generators that power the portable floodlights are shut off and the eight huge floodlights slowly dim. The thin clouds begin to drift north as a warm moist front rises from the Gulf of Mexico revealing the full moon setting in the west. Marcella pushes up and groans “What the fuck happened to me?”

View attachment 457965

Barb looks to her and says “Explain it to me.”

View attachment 457967

View attachment 457963

150 feet below the mound and to the parking lot a kilometer east of where they hang crucified upon cars park in the pre-dawn and Tree sits on the ‘interpretive center’s deck and has another ‘breakfast’ drink and lights up a Marlboro as he watches what he thinks are nuts get out of their cars. They are dressed as Druids… or is it ‘droids’… he forgets.

View attachment 457966

One of them yells at me “Hey asshole that’s a ‘no smoking’ zone. Don’t you give a shit about the environment?”

I look at the ’68 VW Beetle he got out of as it drips oil through its engines push-rod tubes and white oil-smoke fuming from its rusted muffler. I watch them gather with their LED flashlights at the base of the stairs as they light their candles with disposable lighters to do whatever the fuck they are celebrating as Marcella, Messa, and Barb hang crucified…

…fucking hypocrites…

Tree
SUPERB! A great segment - loved the cross raising, and the illustrations are excellent. :clapping:

However, all this business of meeting a schedule has deprived us tourists of the part where they carry their crossbars up the mound.:( I'm sure that was in the travel brochure. :confused::doh: Still, a great show. What happens now? Is there more excitement or is it safe to go for a bit of brunch without missing something important? :D:popcorn:

SUPERB! A great segment - loved the cross raising, and the illustrations are excellent. :clapping:

However, all this business of meeting a schedule has deprived us tourists of the part where they carry their crossbars up the mound.:( I'm sure that was in the travel brochure. :confused::doh: Still, a great show. What happens now? Is there more excitement or is it safe to go for a bit of brunch without missing something important? :D:popcorn:

ca 052.jpg Is there more excitement to come, he asks. Geeze ... three naked girls on crosses, what does he think? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom