Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another night in the club bar. Should have gone with Barb and Messa to the hot tub. Got drunk again. What the fuck else is there to do. The clock is ticking down to my crucifixion. Just a couple of weeks away now.

View attachment 454866 Why do I do this? Put myself on display like this.

How many up-skirt shots are there of me? I lost count. I was drunk and didn’t give a shit. Just dancing my ass off! The music throbbing through me like it was trying to fuck me. I danced like some bitch demon-possessed. Maybe I am.

Hands all over me, feeling me up, wanting to tug at my tag. What the hell, I let them. Even posed with them – guys as well as girls – who wanted a pic with a condemned cunt. My pussy and my tag in every pic. They didn’t give a shit about my face. Just wanted my cunt in the image. I lost track of how many heads and faces were shoved between my thighs. Cocks too. At one point I was spread-eagled on a table, getting gang fucked! But I didn’t give a shit. I’m just a condemned cunt. What is there for me to do?
View attachment 454867

Back in my room (somehow!) after the club closed. Did I remember a couple of guys carrying me back? I dunno. I just woke up lying on my back with my – you guessed it – legs spread apart. Cum oozing from my slit. Another night of alcohol drenched dreams. I’m crucified! I see myself on the cross. Screaming in agony. (Though I look pretty damn good!) Clearly I’m of two minds on this whole business.

It’s still dark outside. I sit up in the bed. I’m desperately thirsty. As I get to my feet my stomach suddenly turns over. A metallic taste in my mouth tells me I’m about to puke. I dash for the bathroom and heave into the toilet. After several minutes of retching and spitting I get to my feet and stumble into the kitchenette. Water! I need water! I drink several glasses, but too quickly. I heave it all up into the sink. Oh god! What a fucking mess I am. I get a ginger ale out of the fridge. That’ll calm my stomach down. I collapse into a chair by the dinette table and sip the ginger ale for a few minutes, then get another. My stomach has settled down.

I suddenly realize how badly I stink! I stand up and get my balance as the room spins a bit. I peel off my dress (that’s all I was wearing, you know) and stumble into the bathroom. I must brush my teeth for 10 minutes or so, propping myself up against the sink, trying to get the foul vomit taste out of my mouth. I the head for the shower stall. I stand under the streaming warm water for a few minutes as I begin to feel human again. My head is pounding! I lather up and rinse off with the shower wand in my hand. I direct a steady, pulsating stream of warm water between my legs, massaging my pussy. It feels so good, so comforting, and I get so horny! I spread my lips and direct the stream on my clit. Oh god!!!!! I get so aroused, so quickly! It's like a thousand tiny fingers stroking me. I lean against the stall and steady myself as my passion builds to the inevitable crescendo. Suddenly a huge orgasm rushes through me. I gasp, sucking in air as I drop down to the stall floor, my legs now like rubber. Lying on the floor of the stall, I continue to breathe in gasps as the pleasurable waves resonate through me. I’m so tired, so sleepy . . .

My eyes pop open. Shit! Did I fall asleep in the shower? The water is still running, filling the stall with steam. I slowly stand up and turn off the water. I towel off and step into the bedroom as I dry my hair. The air is cool and I shiver slightly. The sun is up. But the heavy curtains keep the room dark.

View attachment 454868 I steady myself on wobbly legs and look at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I think. No, really, not bad at all. I’ve lost a few pounds these last months. A bit slimmer now. Damn, I do look pretty good! Sven had it all too good with me! I’ll look good on the cross too. I know it!

But as I look at myself in the mirror a wave a deep sadness and terror washes over me. Like it does every time I contemplate my fate. I’M GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED AND I DON’T FUCKING KNKOW WHY!”

I’m only 24 years old for fuck’s sake.! I’ve barely begun to live my life and it’ll soon be over. At times like this, when the terror of what’s going to happen overwhelms me, I wish I could just kill myself now and spare myself all the suffering. But I know I cannot. I’d be the worst sort of coward if I did. For, you see, every crucified cunt is warned in the strongest of terms that if she does kill herself, or even simply runs away to avoid dying on the cross, her family will be destroyed. Yes! Destroyed! In my case my father will lose his job and face financial ruin, as will my pervert of a brother (like I care about him!). But the worst part is the fate of my mother, sisters and every female cousin. They will be crucified in my place. Yes, they will be dragged from their homes, or from school, or from where they work, and summarily crucified in my place. All of them! The idea of this is just too horrible. My mother and sisters dying in my place! No! I could not do that to them. Never! I will just have to be brave and accept my fate so that my family can survive.

I look at my body closely in the mirror. The tag dangles, as it always does, between my thighs. Oh, that sensation is so wonderful! I gently tug on it. My flesh responds as warmth radiates throughout my pelvis. Why does this simple motion eroticize me so? I’m instantly wet! Again! My other hand goes to my breast. I cup my boob and squeeze the soft flesh. Not big tits, but nice and firm, well-shaped. I feel proud of them. I rub the nipple to tumescence as waves of pleasure course though me. I do have a fine body! But it will be dead in a grave all to soon!

I just think of all the things I’ll never do. I’ll never have children. I’ll never feel new life growing inside of me. I’ll never give birth or nurse a baby at my breast! I’ll never grow old with a husband and have grandchildren. Ever since I was tagged my life has been meaningless! I’m just a condemned cunt, condemned to die on a cross. The tears start streaming down my face as I stroke myself into another massive orgasm.

I’m lying on the floor, exhausted, my body still quivering. What the hell has happened to me? I’ve turned into some kind of slut who craves sex and can’t stop masturbating! I was never out of control like this before. I was a virgin until my senior year in college for fuck’s sake! But once I had my cherry popped I was craving sex as often as possible. Sven was just the guy for that. He knew how to fuck me like I loved to be fucked: hard and often! Anywhere. (Shit, we even did it at work a few times.) Maybe I was making up for lost time.

But where is Sven now? I need him. Or, rather, I need his cock, so fucking bad! I know Barb and Messa have something going on, and they were sweet to invite me to join them, but I was never interested that much in women. No! I need cock! I’m just a fucking condemned cunt who needs very badly to be fucked!

I get off the floor and throw on a bathrobe. I call room service and order breakfast. Of course, the guy who delivers it wants a picture of my tagged pussy. So, yeah, I open my robe as he takes a crack shot up between my legs. Hungry now, I wolf down the eggs, sausage and pancakes. The heavy meal on my empty stomach makes me immediately sleepy. I crawl back into bed and drift off to sleep immediately.

:beer::beer::beer::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Great writing, Marcella!!!

Damn, I need another shower tonight!!!

T

Monday, June 19, 2017, Noon CDT

The party is over as the three condemned cunts are rounded up for their crucifixions just 41 hours away. A THT Inc. bounty hunter brings Barb in the ‘old fashion’ way.

perp walk 14.jpg

Barb says “I want to speak to your boss and file a complaint. This is hardly necessary!”

“Sure, you can talk to Tree. I hope you don’t expect too much sympathy…”

Marcella is brought in by a private security firm that is too cheap to buy cars and has to ride public transportation.

perp walk 45.jpg

Messa can’t believe the car she is brought in with has cloth seats and not Connolly leather upholstery!

perp arrest 027.jpg

There are protocols to be followed. One is it is illegal to crucify a virgin (Marcella still thinks it is illegal to crucify her, but let us stay on track for a bit). The consortium of the Detroit Boys won the auction to ‘deflower’ Barbara Moore. The COO of RR Entertainment Inc., a Despard Wragg IV tells them to enjoy their time with the condemned cunt but reminds them the bitch has to be able to carry her cross up the mound early Wednesday.

detroit boys 002.jpg

Barb is less than thrilled by the experience while Dorothy Brown is quite jealous.

Marcella is sold off to Bull’s youngest but every bit as equally endowed son for her ‘deflowering’.

couple 012.jpg

Gunner gets Messa after he waves his crux fees. Messa asks “Wouldn’t you rather just watch me please Judith?”

detroit boys 003 b.jpg

“It ain’t an ‘either-or’ game, Messa” Gunner says. “I’m taking that double tagged cunt of yours then I’ll watch you please Judith!”

People must wonder how low can the author of this thread go…

Tree

View attachment 454890 Oh, come on. You know I don't have that kind of stamina. There's been a mistake. These guys are for Dorothy, not me, right? Right? I said, right? RIGHT? Silence?:confused: Anybody listening to me? No? OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you but I was busy sharping spikes...
spikes 2.jpg
...well, of course I took my union break!
jurist prelude.jpg
Tree

...why even ask???

I need cock! I’m just a fucking condemned cunt who needs very badly to be fucked!

Use of it ! :devil:

I’m just a condemned cunt, condemned to die on a cross.

No ! No ! No ! Stop that ! On your cross, you'll be a STAR ! Like Messa was and many other at CF !
Have you never thought of this ?
All the future CF' generations will speak of you for a long time ago ...
Think, J.C was crucified around -40 of our era and so, 2040 years later people are yet speaking of him !!!

... and no doubt that the CF'Chronicles will also speak of you, Marcella crucified between to simple sluts on the Cohakia Mounts !

Mmmmmm ! A great moment of CruxForums !:rolleyes:

Slut Messa ...;)

Marcella's night out:

Another night in the club bar. Should have gone with Barb and Messa to the hot tub. Got drunk again. What the fuck else is there to do. The clock is ticking down to my crucifixion. Just a couple of weeks away now.

View attachment 454866 Why do I do this? Put myself on display like this. What a shameless cunt I am! Just a shameless condemned cunt, tagged, and awaiting crucifixion.

How many up-skirt shots are there of me? I lost count. I was drunk and didn’t give a shit. Just dancing my ass off! The music throbbing through me like it was trying to fuck me. I danced like some bitch demon-possessed. Maybe I am.

Hands all over me, feeling me up, wanting to tug at my tag. What the hell, I let them. Even posed with them – guys as well as girls – who wanted a pic with a condemned cunt. My pussy and my tag in every pic. They didn’t give a shit about my face. Just wanted my cunt in the image. I lost track of how many heads and faces were shoved between my thighs. Cocks too. At one point I was spread-eagled on a table, getting gang fucked! But I didn’t give a shit. I’m just a condemned cunt. What is there for me to do?
View attachment 454867

Back in my room (somehow!) after the club closed. Did I remember a couple of guys carrying me back? I dunno. I just woke up lying on my back with my – you guessed it – legs spread apart. Cum oozing from my slit. Another night of alcohol drenched dreams. I’m crucified! I see myself on the cross. Screaming in agony. (Though I look pretty damn good!) Clearly I’m of two minds on this whole business.

It’s still dark outside. I sit up in the bed. I’m desperately thirsty. As I get to my feet my stomach suddenly turns over. A metallic taste in my mouth tells me I’m about to puke. I dash for the bathroom and heave into the toilet. After several minutes of retching and spitting I get to my feet and stumble into the kitchenette. Water! I need water! I drink several glasses, but too quickly. I heave it all up into the sink. Oh god! What a fucking mess I am. I get a ginger ale out of the fridge. That’ll calm my stomach down. I collapse into a chair by the dinette table and sip the ginger ale for a few minutes, then get another. My stomach has settled down.

I suddenly realize how badly I stink! I stand up and get my balance as the room spins a bit. I peel off my dress (that’s all I was wearing, you know) and stumble into the bathroom. I must brush my teeth for 10 minutes or so, propping myself up against the sink, trying to get the foul vomit taste out of my mouth. I the head for the shower stall. I stand under the streaming warm water for a few minutes as I begin to feel human again. My head is pounding! I lather up and rinse off with the shower wand in my hand. I direct a steady, pulsating stream of warm water between my legs, massaging my pussy. It feels so good, so comforting, and I get so horny! I spread my lips and direct the stream on my clit. Oh god!!!!! I get so aroused, so quickly! It's like a thousand tiny fingers stroking me. I lean against the stall and steady myself as my passion builds to the inevitable crescendo. Suddenly a huge orgasm rushes through me. I gasp, sucking in air as I drop down to the stall floor, my legs now like rubber. Lying on the floor of the stall, I continue to breathe in gasps as the pleasurable waves resonate through me. I’m so tired, so sleepy . . .

My eyes pop open. Shit! Did I fall asleep in the shower? The water is still running, filling the stall with steam. I slowly stand up and turn off the water. I towel off and step into the bedroom as I dry my hair. The air is cool and I shiver slightly. The sun is up. But the heavy curtains keep the room dark.

View attachment 454868 I steady myself on wobbly legs and look at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I think. No, really, not bad at all. I’ve lost a few pounds these last months. A bit slimmer now. Damn, I do look pretty good! Sven had it all too good with me! I’ll look good on the cross too. I know it!

But as I look at myself in the mirror a wave a deep sadness and terror washes over me. Like it does every time I contemplate my fate. I’M GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED AND I DON’T FUCKING KNKOW WHY!”

I’m only 24 years old for fuck’s sake.! I’ve barely begun to live my life and it’ll soon be over. At times like this, when the terror of what’s going to happen overwhelms me, I wish I could just kill myself now and spare myself all the suffering. But I know I cannot. I’d be the worst sort of coward if I did. For, you see, every crucified cunt is warned in the strongest of terms that if she does kill herself, or even simply runs away to avoid dying on the cross, her family will be destroyed. Yes! Destroyed! In my case my father will lose his job and face financial ruin, as will my pervert of a brother (like I care about him!). But the worst part is the fate of my mother, sisters and every female cousin. They will be crucified in my place. Yes, they will be dragged from their homes, or from school, or from where they work, and summarily crucified in my place. All of them! The idea of this is just too horrible. My mother and sisters dying in my place! No! I could not do that to them. Never! I will just have to be brave and accept my fate so that my family can survive.

I look at my body closely in the mirror. The tag dangles, as it always does, between my thighs. Oh, that sensation is so wonderful! I gently tug on it. My flesh responds as warmth radiates throughout my pelvis. Why does this simple motion eroticize me so? I’m instantly wet! Again! My other hand goes to my breast. I cup my boob and squeeze the soft flesh. Not big tits, but nice and firm, well-shaped. I feel proud of them. I rub the nipple to tumescence as waves of pleasure course though me. I do have a fine body! But it will be dead in a grave all to soon!

I just think of all the things I’ll never do. I’ll never have children. I’ll never feel new life growing inside of me. I’ll never give birth or nurse a baby at my breast! I’ll never grow old with a husband and have grandchildren. Ever since I was tagged my life has been meaningless! I’m just a condemned cunt, condemned to die on a cross. The tears start streaming down my face as I stroke myself into another massive orgasm.

I’m lying on the floor, exhausted, my body still quivering. What the hell has happened to me? I’ve turned into some kind of slut who craves sex and can’t stop masturbating! I was never out of control like this before. I was a virgin until my senior year in college for fuck’s sake! But once I had my cherry popped I was craving sex as often as possible. Sven was just the guy for that. He knew how to fuck me like I loved to be fucked: hard and often! Anywhere. (Shit, we even did it at work a few times.) Maybe I was making up for lost time.

But where is Sven now? I need him. Or, rather, I need his cock, so fucking bad! I know Barb and Messa have something going on, and they were sweet to invite me to join them, but I was never interested that much in women. No! I need cock! I’m just a fucking condemned cunt who needs very badly to be fucked!

I get off the floor and throw on a bathrobe. I call room service and order breakfast. Of course, the guy who delivers it wants a picture of my tagged pussy. So, yeah, I open my robe as he takes a crack shot up between my legs. Hungry now, I wolf down the eggs, sausage and pancakes. The heavy meal on my empty stomach makes me immediately sleepy. I crawl back into bed and drift off to sleep immediately.

Note: I intended for this post and the next to be posted before Tree has events moving ahead to just hours before our crucifixions. So, even though they are out of the timeline, imagine them as occurring a couple of weeks earlier. Thank you!

Marcella discovers Crux TV!

When I awake it’s night. Shit! I slept the entire day away! I don’t have many days left so I hate to waste one. But at least no dreams. I’m ravenously hungry so I order up dinner. A steak, baked potato, salad and big piece of apple pie! No charge for a condemned cunt so I order the most expensive cut. A different guy with the food this time. And guess what? Yes! He wants a picture of my pussy. Ok, ok. Sheesh! I opened my robe and spread my legs for him. He went away happy with his pic and a hard-on.

I check my phone and find several messages form Barb and Messa. Along with pics. Oh yeah, they had fun!

I eat my meal in front of the TV, watching the news. Fucking world is a mess! Maybe it’s better that I die now. The future looks pretty fucking bleak.

I flip though the channels and find a surprise. Crux TV! Really? There is such a thing? Well, I’ll be fucked. I never even watched much TV before being tagged. Between working and Sven I just never had much time, or interest. Binged-watched on Netflix mostly. But now here was this station that had exclusive rights to all condemned cunt crucifixions. It has an on-line site too: something called Crux Forums. Have to check it out, I remind myself.

The videos I watch are horrifying! These poor young women are begging not to die as they are dragged to their crosses on the ground. Others appear more stoic about it, but all are clearly terrified. Who are they, I wonder? Girls just like me who, one day, just out of nowhere, get a death sentence by special delivery? They keep crying out “why, why” as they are stretched out on their crosses. They have no more idea about why they are being crucified than I do. It’s so gruesome watching the hammers rise and fall and seeing long nails driven through their wrists and feet. This can’t be real, I tell myself. No! It’s just some movie trickery with special effects or CGI.

But close-ups undoubtedly show the passage of real nails through real human flesh! The girls’ bodies jerk so violently they almost pull away from the executioners trying to hold them down. Their screams are utterly unhuman and terrifying to hear. Once elevated their bodies writhe and convulse on their crosses as they scream in agony, their pussy tags dangling between their trembling legs. Soon their screams are replaced by groans. Every crucifixion is recorded from beginning to end, no matter how long it took. You could watch the entire event, apparently, which could take days, or just watch the highlights. Obviously, I chose highlights.

Despite their obvious agonies, the women still manage to look beautiful stretched out naked on their crosses, over the heads of the spectators, their muscles taut, straining and defined, shoulders bunched, hollows in their armpits. Ribcages and breasts are pulled up. Tumescent nipples thrust forward. The narrator explains how the highly professional executioners placed the nails in just the right locations through their wrists and feet to minimize blood loss and to avoid shattering bones. He goes on to explain how proper placement wedges the spikes between bones to provide the best support. Yes, it seems the crucified bleed very little as they hang. Most of the bleeding occurs initially as the nails are driven. As explained by the narrator, the spikes have large heads that are flat on the bottom. He holds one up to the camera so the you can see. (It is a terrifying to think this is used on a person!) Once the nail is fully driven the head compresses the pierced flesh between it and the wood and seals off excess blood flow. Sometimes a wood or leather washer is used too. Usually just a rivulet or two of blood snakes down the underside of the arm as the victim hangs. After hours on the cross blood will eventually flow all the way to the armpit and down the side of the chest, but it is not nearly as much as you’d expect. It congeals and dries along the way. Fresh blood flows occasionally lengthen an existing blood track or flow following new pathways down their bodies. Even when the victim desperately struggles, pushing and pulling on her nails, blood flow is minimal. The feet, too, don’t seem to bleed as much as expected. Again, as the narrator explains, precise placement of the nails is crucial to ensure a condemned cunt endures a lengthy time on the cross.

Though the condemned appear to bleed little, I notice they do sweat a lot as they hang. No doubt a physiological response to the terrible physical and psychological trauma they experience. The sweat literally runs off their naked, writhing bodies. At night, with harsh lights on them, they seem to positively glisten. The narrator further explains that frequent watering is necessary to keep them from dying prematurely from dehydration.

The images transfixed me (no pun intended) and made me – you guessed it – horny as fucking hell! Horny, yet filled with horror. This was going to be me in a couple of weeks! I toss off my robe and lay back in bed, propped up my head with pillows and begin tugging on my tag as I watch the images on the 60-inch TV screen opposite my bed. The familiar sensation makes me wet and my fingers begin their practiced rhythms. Soon as I am moaning in pleasure, my legs splayed wide apart, as I watch the horror on the wide screen. I could not tear my eyes away from scenes that cut back and forth, using various camera angles to catch all their sufferings of the crucified women. Every part of their naked bodies is revealed in exquisite, pornographic detail. Why did I find this fascinating, I wonder, as my orgasm explodes, leaving me once again breathless and coated with sweat. I would never have found this so stimulating before being tagged. It would have disgusted me! I could never have watched a living person being nailed to a cross. Why does it excite me after being tagged? What is it about being tagged that has so changed my personality? It should horrify me to see these images. And it does. But it’s horror mixed with a perverse sense of excitement. It’s all so beautiful, so erotic, in its very horror. And it was going to happen to me! My body tingles all over. In horror, disgust, and desire. Yes! A burning desire to be on one of those crosses! Yet, I tremble in fear at the thought of the pain, the humiliation, and the sheer length of crucifixion!

Marcella's Anatomy Lesson:

As the subsiding waves of orgasmic pleasure move through me, I drift off into a comforting, light sleep. I awake to see close-ups of nailed wrists and feet on the 60-inch TV screen. A wave of nausea ripples through me to see those iron shafts through human flesh. The camera pulls back to reveal the face and naked body of a pretty young woman in utter agony. She’s trying to say something but I can’t make it out. She seems even younger than me. In fact, she is. A graphic at the bottom of the screen gives her name, her age as 19 years old, as well as her height, weight, and measurements. She’s petite but with large, soft breasts that jiggle like jello as she struggles to breathe. The camera zooms back in to her pierced wrists and down to her feet. Her flesh moves sickeningly against the spikes as she struggles on her cross. The camera then pulls back and zooms in on her pussy with its dangling tag as the image fades. The scene makes me look at my own wrists, trying to imagine nails through them. Not for the first time, but this time wondering where, exactly, would the nails go.

I sit up in bed, pillows behind my back. My tag lies on the mattress, between my crossed legs. I probe my left wrist with fingers of my right hand, feeling for the bones beneath the skin and flesh. Here and there I feel a hollow or what might be a space where a nail could pass. I also know that the spikes are quite huge: nearly 15 cm long for the wrists nails, and slightly longer for the feet. The shafts are 12 mm square at the rounded head and taper to a slanted point that knifes through the flesh when pounded. My woman’s wrist seems so small. How can that huge spike find passage without shattering bone? I see pale blue veins under my skin. Will those be sliced open? What about the deeper arteries and nerves? I shudder thinking about the damage to my wrists the spikes will cause. I just have to look up the anatomy of the wrist! I google wrist bones on my laptop and proceed to educate myself.

All the wrist bones seem to fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Where they hell can a nail go, especially one as large as those used? I look at so many images showing blood vessels and nerves that pass through the wrist. Ligaments appear to hold all the wrist bones together. I go back to my own wrist, probing more, to try to identify the bones.

crucifixion_bones_hand.jpg One image shows the passage of the nail though what is called Destot’s space, a space between the hamate, capitate, triquetral, and lunate bones. I look closely at pictures of wrist bones, finding those oddly shaped pieces. The ligaments are thick and strong here. But where is that space? I don’t see any fucking space! Is it formed when the nail is driven through these bones, opening the space up as the bones are pushed apart?

My heart races and I’m quickly covered with a sheen of sweat thinking about it. My nipples are suddenly erect and I desperately want to pull on my tag. My hand goes to my crotch and I cup my genitals, pressing them gently. I’m wet. Yet again. Why? Why excitement and horror at the same time. It’s fucking horrifying! No wonder the pain appears so terrible as the women are nailed. I cringe thinking about it. A sickening feeling creeps into my bowels. The wide shaft of the nail has to force itself between these bones, pushing them apart as it passes. The square shaft will scrape against the bones and nerves. The pain has to be – has to be – fucking unimaginable. Oh god! How can I ever endure this? These bones, so tightly held together by the thick ligaments, can easily support the weight of a woman – or man -- when pierced with a crucifixion spike.

I am surprised to find out that what are called wrist bones are anatomically part of what’s called the heel of the hand. A nail placed through what is normally thought of as the wrist – where one wears a wrist watch -- would actually be driven between the distal ends of the ulna and radius forearm bones. As the victim hangs, the nail would wedge itself tightly against the distal radio-ulnar joint formed where these bones come together.

img_0278.jpg Yes! Right here. At the red mark!

With all the tightly spaced bones above it (umm, distal to it?) it seems a very secure location to nail someone. Dammit! How can I even think about this in such a clinical, detached manner? This is how I’ll be crucified in a couple of weeks. Nails will either pierce between my wrist bones or through the end of my forearm! Aaaargh! Shit! his is not some passive exercise in learning, this is what will really fucking happen to me! I will be crucified, most likely, by one of these two methods! Each too hideous to think about! Now I will have fucking nightmares tonight.

As terrifying as this seems, I must also inquire about my feet. I bend and pull up my legs. My sensitive nipples brush against my thighs. I quickly roll them between my thumb and middle finger, feeling the warm pleasure growing in my breasts and flowing outward. Fuck! How can I be almost constantly horny? But I’ll masturbate again later. Right now, I must educate myself. My arms reach around my legs so my hands can examine my feet. The tag tugs at my labium, gently reminding me it is there. My legs are long and slim. Quite lovely, actually. My best feature as my boobs are not that large. They’ll look good on the cross. But it’s my feet that I must study now.

Like the hands and wrists, the feet have a complicated bone structure. According to the information I find on-line, feet can be nailed in one of two ways, generally: through the heels bones to the sides of the cross upright or though the tops of the feet. Pounding nails through heel bones breaks the bone and makes it difficult for the crucified to push up – the pain would be just too horrible. No, for a longer crucifixion, the nails go through the top of the feet to the front of the upright. This is the method used on the TV crucifixions. Bones are not broken and the victim can push up with her feet against the upright.

But where, exactly, do the nails go? From what I’ve seen on Crux TV the nails appear to be driven through the lower (more distal?) part of the foot, not through the thick jumble of bones closer to the bottom of the leg. These foot bones, together called the tarsals, correspond to the wrist bones of the hand. But they are large and heavy bones. The foot structure is thick here. Driving a nail through them would be quite difficult even if the victim was not violently struggling at the time. In addition, a crucified person does not hang from her feet, but only needs to push up with them. As long as the nail holds the bottom of her foot firmly against the upright and is wedged between bones to allow her to push up on the cross, the placement does not have to be between the tarsal bones.

Foot bones.jpg d4defcfd2e4ab66f0cf6d1d50c48040c.jpg So, from the close-up images of nailed feet I see on Crux TV, it appears the nail is driven through the top of the foot and between the proximal 2nd and 3rd metatarsals, scraping against the bones and pushing them apart as it passes. As she hangs, then, the nail is through the middle of the foot and wedged solidly against strong bones by the weight of her body. Since a nail is driven through the midline of each foot, a crucified woman's feet will not twist side to side as she pushes up with them, thus ensuring better support as she literally stands on the nails through her feet. How fucking horrible that sounds to me! There are lots of blood vessels and nerves in the area, but with careful placement perhaps no major arteries will be severed, though a branch of the plantar artery is close to where the nail will be driven. Superficial veins are many and may well be cut. There are branches of nerves in the area of the nail path but even if not severed the crushing of the nerve against the iron shaft will no doubt cause blinding, hideous agony.

I probe my own feet and I’m pretty sure I find the location between my metatarsals where my feet will be nailed. Again, that sickening sensation grows in my stomach as I imagine a nail being driven through that exact point where I’m pressing with my fingers! What if one foot is placed on top of the other? Does the single nail pass through the same exact location of the bottom foot?

I roll off the bed and lie on the floor. I stretch my arms out as if my wrists were being nailed to a crossbeam. My legs are bent as if my feet are side-by-side on the upright. I try to imagine being held down as I watch an executioner approach with nails and hammer in hand. Will I be able to watch as the nail is pressed into my wrist, my eyes wide open in absolute fear and horror waiting for the hammer to fall? Some of the women on Crux TV appear to be doing just that, though just as the hammer falls and the nail pierces their wrists they arch their backs off the cross and violently try to struggle out of the grasp of the executioners. This is truly astounding given that an executioner is straddling them at the hips and pressing down on the crests of their hip bones as the nails are driven. They can’t see the nails being driven through their feet. Sometimes they’ve fainted at this point only to be brought back to screaming consciousness as the nails transfix their feet. Others faint as their feet are nailed. Regardless, they are brought back to consciousness as their crosses are elevated.

Oh god! What does it feel like to have my cross slowly being raised up with me nailed to it? I can’t imagine the pain, the terror, as I’m suddenly vertical and truly hanging from my cross! Fuck me! I stretch out my naked body on the floor, as if nailed to a cross and thrashing about in unbearable pain. How? How can I be so fucking horny?!

Sven, I need you right now! Where the fuck are you? I need cock! But Sven’s not here, so, once again my fingers go to work as I moan in horror and ecstasy, a condemned cunt awaiting her date with the cross.

Last edited:
Well, you've a good idea, now, of what it will become to you, Marcella ...
... but to have an idea and to live it ........ it's very different !!!
Anyway, good luck ! ( I couldn't be any help for you when we'll be crucified together, alas ...)
Try to stay proud and beautiful ! It's the less that you can do ...

flower2

PS : Oh, a last thing : with Tree, you will not drink any water before 24 hours , it's his rule !

Marcella's Anatomy Lesson:

As the subsiding waves of orgasmic pleasure move through me, I drift off into a comforting, light sleep. I awake to see close-ups of nailed wrists and feet on the 60-inch TV screen. A wave of nausea ripples through me to see those iron shafts through human flesh. The camera pulls back to reveal the face and naked body of a pretty young woman in utter agony. She’s trying to say something but I can’t make it out. She seems even younger than me. In fact, she is. A graphic at the bottom of the screen gives her name, her age as 19 years old, as well as her height, weight, and measurements. She’s petite but with large, soft breasts that jiggle like jello as she struggles to breathe. The camera zooms back in to her pierced wrists and down to her feet. Her flesh moves sickeningly against the spikes as she struggles on her cross. The camera then pulls back and zooms in on her pussy with its dangling tag as the image fades. The scene makes me look at my own wrists, trying to imagine nails through them. Not for the first time, but this time wondering where, exactly, would the nails go.

I sit up in bed, pillows behind my back. My tag lies on the mattress, between my crossed legs. I probe my left wrist with fingers of my right hand, feeling for the bones beneath the skin and flesh. Here and there I feel a hollow or what might be a space where a nail could pass. I also know that the spikes are quite huge: nearly 15 cm long for the wrists nails, and slightly longer for the feet. The shafts are 12 mm square at the rounded head and taper to a slanted point that knifes through the flesh when pounded. My woman’s wrist seems so small. How can that huge spike find passage without shattering bone? I see pale blue veins under my skin. Will those be sliced open? What about the deeper arteries and nerves? I shudder thinking about the damage to my wrists the spikes will cause. I just have to look up the anatomy of the wrist! I google wrist bones on my laptop and proceed to educate myself.

All the wrist bones seem to fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Where they hell can a nail go, especially one as large as those used? I look at so many images showing blood vessels and nerves that pass through the wrist. Ligaments appear to hold all the wrist bones together. I go back to my own wrist, probing more, to try to identify the bones.

View attachment 454950 One image shows the passage of the nail though what is called Destot’s space, a space between the hamate, capitate, triquetral, and lunate bones. I look closely at pictures of wrist bones, finding those oddly shaped pieces. The ligaments are thick and strong here. But where is that space? I don’t see any fucking space! Is it formed when the nail is driven through these bones, opening the space up as the bones are pushed apart?

My heart races and I’m quickly covered with a sheen of sweat thinking about it. My nipples are suddenly erect and I desperately want to pull on my tag. My hand goes to my crotch and I cup my genitals, pressing them gently. I’m wet. Yet again. Why? Why excitement and horror at the same time. It’s fucking horrifying! No wonder the pain appears so terrible as the women are nailed. I cringe thinking about it. A sickening feeling creeps into my bowels. The wide shaft of the nail has to force itself between these bones, pushing them apart as it passes. The square shaft will scrape against the bones and nerves. The pain has to be – has to be – fucking unimaginable. Oh god! How can I ever endure this? These bones, so tightly held together by the thick ligaments, can easily support the weight of a woman – or man -- when pierced with a crucifixion spike.

I am surprised to find out that what are called wrist bones are anatomically part of what’s called the heel of the hand. A nail placed through what is normally thought of as the wrist – where one wears a wrist watch -- would actually be driven between the distal ends of the ulna and radius forearm bones. As the victim hangs, the nail would wedge itself tightly against the distal radio-ulnar joint formed where these bones come together.

View attachment 454951 Yes! Right here. At the red mark!

With all the tightly spaced bones above it (umm, distal to it?) it seems a very secure location to nail someone. Dammit! How can I even think about this in such a clinical, detached manner? This is how I’ll be crucified in a couple of weeks. Nails will either pierce between my wrist bones or through the end of my forearm! Aaaargh! Shit! his is not some passive exercise in learning, this is what will really fucking happen to me! I will be crucified, most likely, by one of these two methods! Each too hideous to think about! Now I will have fucking nightmares tonight.

As terrifying as this seems, I must also inquire about my feet. I bend and pull up my legs. My sensitive nipples brush against my thighs. I quickly roll them between my thumb and middle finger, feeling the warm pleasure growing in my breasts and flowing outward. Fuck! How can I be almost constantly horny? But I’ll masturbate again later. Right now, I must educate myself. My arms reach around my legs so my hands can examine my feet. The tag tugs at my labium, gently reminding me it is there. My legs are long and slim. Quite lovely, actually. My best feature as my boobs are not that large. They’ll look good on the cross. But it’s my feet that I must study now.

Like the hands and wrists, the feet have a complicated bone structure. According to the information I find on-line, feet can be nailed in one of two ways, generally: through the heels bones to the sides of the cross upright or though the tops of the feet. Pounding nails through heel bones breaks the bone and makes it difficult for the crucified to push up – the pain would be just too horrible. No, for a longer crucifixion, the nails go through the top of the feet to the front of the upright. This is the method used on the TV crucifixions. Bones are not broken and the victim can push up with her feet against the upright.

But where, exactly, do the nails go? From what I’ve seen on Crux TV the nails appear to be driven through the lower (more distal?) part of the foot, not through the thick jumble of bones closer to the bottom of the leg. These foot bones, together called the tarsals, correspond to the wrist bones of the hand. But they are large and heavy bones. The foot structure is thick here. Driving a nail through them would be quite difficult even if the victim was not violently struggling at the time. In addition, a crucified person does not hang from her feet, but only needs to push up with them. As long as the nail holds the bottom of her foot firmly against the upright and is wedged between bones to allow her to push up on the cross, the placement does not have to be between the tarsal bones.

View attachment 454952 View attachment 454953 So, from the close-up images of nailed feet I see on Crux TV, it appears the nail is driven through the top of the foot and between the proximal 2nd and 3rd metatarsals, scraping against the bones and pushing them apart as it passes. As she hangs, then, the nail is through the middle of the foot and wedged solidly against strong bones by the weight of her body. Since a nail is driven through the midline of each foot, a crucified woman's feet will not twist side to side as she pushes up with them, thus ensuring better support as she literally stands on the nails through her feet. How fucking horrible that sounds to me! There are lots of blood vessels and nerves in the area, but with careful placement perhaps no major arteries will be severed, though a branch of the plantar artery is close to where the nail will be driven. Superficial veins are many and may well be cut. There are branches of nerves in the area of the nail path but even if not severed the crushing of the nerve against the iron shaft will no doubt cause blinding, hideous agony.

I probe my own feet and I’m pretty sure I find the location between my metatarsals where my feet will be nailed. Again, that sickening sensation grows in my stomach as I imagine a nail being driven through that exact point where I’m pressing with my fingers! What if one foot is placed on top of the other? Does the single nail pass through the same exact location of the bottom foot?

I roll off the bed and lie on the floor. I stretch my arms out as if my wrists were being nailed to a crossbeam. My legs are bent as if my feet are side-by-side on the upright. I try to imagine being held down as I watch an executioner approach with nails and hammer in hand. Will I be able to watch as the nail is pressed into my wrist, my eyes wide open in absolute fear and horror waiting for the hammer to fall? Some of the women on Crux TV appear to be doing just that, though just as the hammer falls and the nail pierces their wrists they arch their backs off the cross and violently try to struggle out of the grasp of the executioners. This is truly astounding given that an executioner is straddling them at the hips and pressing down on the crests of their hip bones as the nails are driven. They can’t see the nails being driven through their feet. Sometimes they’ve fainted at this point only to be brought back to screaming consciousness as the nails transfix their feet. Others faint as their feet are nailed. Regardless, they are brought back to consciousness as their crosses are elevated.

Oh god! What does it feel like to have my cross slowly being raised up with me nailed to it? I can’t imagine the pain, the terror, as I’m suddenly vertical and truly hanging from my cross! Fuck me! I stretch out my naked body on the floor, as if nailed to a cross and thrashing about in unbearable pain. How? How can I be so fucking horny?!

Sven, I need you right now! Where the fuck are you? I need cock! But Sven’s not here, so, once again my fingers go to work as I moan in horror and ecstasy, a condemned cunt awaiting her date with the cross.
Another great addition!
Well, you've a good idea, now, of what it will become to you, Marcella ...
... but to have an idea and to live it ........ it's very different !!!
Anyway, good luck ! ( I couldn't be any help for you when we'll be crucified together, alas ...)
Try to stay proud and beautiful ! It's the less that you can do ...

flower2

PS : Oh, a last thing : with Tree, you will not drink any water before 24 hours , it's his rule !
Messa, I'm only following Union rules.

And yes Tree only uses three spikes. Why waste a fourth on a condemned cunt? As for the spike location in your illustration this is not the best place to do it!

You see, legs are incredible strong and as Tree learned early on placing the spike there even a small woman can in the throes of panic and pain can easily retract their legs enough to rip their feet free of the spike! It doesn't do her any good as then she is forced to hang by her wrists and doesn't suffer long enough before the rigors of the cross takes her life. Shown here is the preferred location.
p15 w bethany foot jpeg.jpg
The top foot suffers dislocated boned as thick spike spreads them and the bottom foot (if you are lucky) often has a bone or two fractured, but who really cares?

And yes if you faint you will be revived... I wouldn't want you to miss any of the fun!

Sincerely

Tree

Marcella is sold off to Bull’s youngest but every bit as equally endowed son for her ‘deflowering’.

This kid is supposed to have a big cock? Seriously? I can barely feel his little pencil dick! He looks like a real tweaker. rotten teeth and all. But, on the other hand, he looks like a lot of the males around here.:eek::p

couple 012.jpg I better roll my eyes and moan real loud or maybe his old man will pay me visit.
(You done yet kid?)

Children play

Adults express

IMG_4324.jpg

Tags are in the mind or ... time and space!

:p :doh:

:rolleyes:

This kid is supposed to have a big cock? Seriously? I can barely feel his little pencil dick! He looks like a real tweaker. rotten teeth and all. But, on the other hand, he looks like a lot of the males around here.:eek::p

View attachment 455264 I better roll my eyes and moan real loud or maybe his old man will pay me visit.
(You done yet kid?)
Children play

Adults express

View attachment 455266

Tags are in the mind or ... time and space!

:p :doh:

:rolleyes:
You are both nasty girls... I love you...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom