Marching to crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shame parade means the female prisoner's life is over.
It is a bad reputation the conservative society in East Asia. We now call it social death
The audience is worth writing. They play a lot of roles in the shame parade. They are all artists. These are important figures in my fantasy. They also constitute many stories with East Asian backgrounds

Thank you,I like the wall of fossy.
I can write something, but I am a user of Chinese and Japanese.
I can't write the feeling I want in English.
But I hope someone likes my idea

The difficulty lies in a person's name and his identity. The conversion is not easy. East Asian society has a magical setting. I don't know how to turn it into English at all. His culture is unique, but ideas can be shared.Our culture controls women through all kinds of education, which we do well

The emperor of China and the king of Korea, as well as the general of Japan, the Mongolian Khan……
The feudal military commander was also an important figure.
A large number of officials constitute the background of the Far East.
The cities in the East Asian cultural circle are closed,
Good citizens are the elite of this country,Traditional societies in East Asia do not allow farmers to enter cities,Farmers are foolish.
Everyone in the city receives elite education, and the women in the city are also educated. Their education pays more attention to shame and obedience.

I don't understand the urban life in Romann times and don't understand life in the Middle Ages. I've always wanted to know this. I like urban culture.

And two news images
Marvelous how these images capture what the experience must be like. The humiliation of the victims not being brought or dragged but having to walk themselves, each step bringing them closer to the unimaginable suffering that awaits them, knowing this will lead to the end of their young lives. Their arms already stretched and attached to the beam which will be the last object of this world they ever touch, the weight on their shoulders, their delicate skin still burning form the whiping they have just received and the humiliation of their naked bodies displayed for all to see. In the eyes is resignation and surrender. How interesting it would be to be able to read these girls thoughts...

And two news images
I see a lot of women. You can see that they were whipped before. A forest of crosses will soon grow here, if they are not the only ones going to the place of their death. I wonder what they will be crucified for?
One thing can be said, they all have nice big tits and tight shaved pussies.

They must have set you into something. They cannot crucify you. You already look like death on a banner, let alone hover 3 meters above the ground, flowing with sweat and blood. I can not look at this.:(

They must have set you into something. They cannot crucify you. You already look like death on a banner, let alone hover 3 meters above the ground, flowing with sweat and blood. I can not look at this.:(
If you have forgotten that a crucifixion is made with blood and sufferings, pass by your way and dont view this thread !

Messaline crucified on the mountain 003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom