Marching to crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
New image
Good job! You are making progress! But I dare to give a little advice for future images. Add at least a small amount of whip marks and dirt to the bodies. Yes, I know that some artists prefer to depict clean bodies without damage or dirt. But in this image, you can see that the girls have dirty and broken knees. So they were led to the place of crucifixion, and along the way they fell. Accordingly, their bodies cannot be so pure.
But in any case, you are on the right track and I wish you continued success!

Dobra robota! Robisz postępy! Ale ośmielam się dać małą radę dla przyszłych obrazów. Dodaj co najmniej niewielką ilość śladów bicza i brudu na ciałach. Tak, wiem, że niektórzy artyści wolą przedstawiać czyste ciała bez uszkodzeń i zabrudzeń. Ale na tym zdjęciu widać, że dziewczyny mają brudne i złamane kolana. Zaprowadzono ich więc na miejsce ukrzyżowania i po drodze upadli. W związku z tym ich ciała nie mogą być tak czyste.
Ale w każdym razie jesteś na dobrej drodze i życzę dalszych sukcesów!
Considering that they have been walking with their crossbeams for some time, they will surely fail a fall, and more than once. And this fourth of the slaves led to the crucifixion, before they put her on the cross and nail her, the guards will surely choke her well with a whip on the body. They all need to be treated equally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom