Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Juditha, the Egyptian Princess, says :

"Sorry Paskell but the Celtic women are not enough arousing me ; your death will come soon and I hope that your sufferings could be "wonderful" ...:D Be proud, my two sweet "cats" are hungried ...:devil: "

37 My deep fantasy.jpg

:( Paskell was kidnapped by some roman soldiers who violated her ...:eek:

" You were infringing our rule, Paskell ! No sex with any man !!!
So, the punisment is the death by crucifixion !"Said Judith, the Amazons'queen ...

"I'm afraid and I'm cold" Wispered Paskell ...

38 My deep fantasy.jpg

Juditha, the Egyptian Princess, says :

"Sorry Paskell but the Celtic women are not enough arousing me ; your death will come soon and I hope that your sufferings could be "wonderful" ...:D Be proud, my two sweet "cats" are hungried ...:devil: "

Celt (keltos) is the Greek word for "gallic" which is the Latin word, gallus which means too "cock, rooster"
Wallon flag
Flag_of_Wallonia.svg.png
Derivated : Gaule, gaulois, wallon, wallonie, Wales (in French 'Galles'), gael, Gaelic, Galicia, Portugal, Galathe, etc
'w' : northern evolution of "g", cf Guillaume --> William

Last edited by a moderator:
And then ? Are Amazons not coming from Greece, following some sources ?

A popular modern theory is the Amazons may have been born out the possible cultural practices of the Samartians. Herodotus had a theory that put it the other way round.

Herodotus (4.110–117) recounts that the Sauromatians arose from marriages of a group of Amazons and young Scythian men. In the story, some Amazons were captured in battle by Greeks in Pontus (northern Turkey) near the river Thermodon, and the captives were loaded into three boats. They overcame their captors while at sea, but were not able sailors. Their ships were blown north to the Maeotian Lake (the Sea of Azov) onto the shore of Scythia near the cliff region (today's southeastern Crimea). After encountering the Scythians and learning the Scythian language, they agreed to marry Scythian men, but only on the condition that they move away and not be required to follow the customs of Scythian women. According to Herodotus, the descendants of this band settled toward the northeast beyond the Tanais (Don) river and became the Sauromatians. Herodotus' account explains the origins of their language as an "impure" form of Scythian. He credits the unusual social freedoms of Sauromatae women, including participation in warfare, as an inheritance from their supposed Amazon ancestors.

Via wikipedia.

It is also worth noting that many Roman ethnographers assumed a mixed Scythian-Celtic and/or German heritage for the Sarmatians.

Anyway, it seems that Amazons are coming more from a myth than from a reality ...
Perhaps that they could be assimilated to some Mongol tribes who were allowing some of their women fighting and riding horses ( curiously, those women were born like blond'haired ) ...
But it was not a generality and never a real Amazons'tribe was found ...

More likely Scythians, Iranic-speaking nomads living on the steppes north of the Black Sea
and across into central Asia and known to the Greeks and Romans. Their women dressed much like the men,
wore trousers and carried weapons, so probably fought alongside the men too.

were born like blond'haired

I think you're referring to the people found mummified in caves at Urumqi in Xinjiang. They were probably folk who spoke the language miscalled 'Tocharian' (after a tribe mentioned by Herodotus, but certainly not the same). That was, like Scythian, an Indo-European language, but strangely closer to Celtic than Indo-Iranic. So maybe they were Celtic Amazons who'd ridden to the borderlands of China :)

Last edited:
More likely Scythians, Iranic-speaking nomads living on the steppes north of the Black Sea
and across into central Asia and known to the Greeks and Romans. Their women dressed much like the men,
wore trousers and carried weapons, so probably fought alongside the men too.

Eul!

Teehee!

That kills Wonder Woman.

And I always loved the invisible Island myth. :(

I agree with you, Eul but I dont think that a tribe, only composed by women and having a Queen, could have really existed ...
All that are legends , only created by men who were arousing in imaginating those "warriors women " ...:D

I agree with you, Eul but I dont think that a tribe, only composed by women and having a Queen, could have really existed ...
All that are legends , only created by men who were arousing in imaginating those "warriors women " ...:D
Still the thought of forbidden thoughts and driven away.

A port that has been lost forever!

Found and never noticed .

Until the pirates find us all.

IMG_0558.JPG

Oysters in the sand!

We will stay.

Back
Top Bottom