My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
UNREAL ????????????????????????????????????????????

What do you mean by that : "UNREAL" - - - Everything here is ABSOLUTLY REAL, - ABSOLUTLY !!!!!
yep the boobs nude men and girls are very real that's why:D

Sorry Hans, sometimes I have problems to understand you, especially when you are joking (you know, english is NOT my home language :cool:))
Neither his, what doesn't make it easier ;)

Sorry Hans, sometimes I have problems to understand you, especially when you are joking (you know, english is NOT my home language :cool:))​
Neither his, what doesn't make it easier ;)
but we try it all and in that way we can comunicate with eachother, tell or ask, if you have problems with some curio in my writings. We have nice members in our forum, with respect for eachother and that's why it is fun to be a member.

I guess Renderotica is run by the same bigot people like Renderosity. I quited Rendererotica. There is no need to visit their site. Too much crap there. I am not in moods to read 99% of trash, to get the one gem.

Read some of the great stories of Eulalia here, or have a look on my work.
I used to visit these sites but never felt comfortable enough to join and now I don't go there any more. I've been here for about seven years and I like it.
Regards to all and remember all artists are welcome,
Helmut

Seems I am not the only one who didnt get your joke. Pls help me!
Nice story, I like it alot, but why are the boys such cool ones and why are they so overdressed ??????
Have a look at Markus, his guys really love their work :cool:)) An so do I :cool:))
admihoek said:
funny perhaps............... but unreal:D
UNREAL ????????????????????????????????????????????

What do you mean by that : "UNREAL" - - - Everything here is ABSOLUTLY REAL, - ABSOLUTLY !!!!!

and my answer
yep the boobs and the nude men and girls are very real

you know Marcus drawings

I know Marcus' drawings at the best. Im just doing some promotion for him. Do you know if Marcus is a member of CF?

it is a pity but he seems not a member (with his artistname) he knows this site;)

Back
Top Bottom