My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
a symbol dear, a pure Vatican symbol of submission

Apalogies if I objectionabled some of you with this thought.

and if I offend some of you with my meditative (dutch) thoughts in the future please tell it me wether in prive or in your answer.flower3 sometimes i'm a old sorehead:D Hansi

You've been here since yesterday and had 32 replies!!!!!.....When I first joined I had to wait a week for just one. I couldn't do pics like yours though...they are very good. The girl with one leg reminds me of a staff meeting some while ago concerning a skiing trip. My colleague asked that if he lost a leg on the trip would he be insured? and worse still what would happen if he lost both. The reply was "Don't bother suing because you wouldn't have a leg to stand on".....TRUE
There was also the occasion that a letter arrived for a form teacher from an ex pupil requesting a reference for a job.
"What job is it?" he said. "A taxidermist" replied the secretary. ...""In that case tell him to get stuffed"....TRUE

Welcome N8Dreams, we were awaiting you, and have much fun with us :cool:))
Its one of my most phantasies to.........
nail or get nailed?

If I will get some free speech here and no censorship, Ill fload my thread with new pics in traditon of great Archimboldo. I adore his art. And I have created a lot art in his way and some more. Archimboldo has had a big impact on my art. (does anybody know what has happened to him? why he stopped posting?)

BUT.

Any censorsip will make me go. I have other playgrounds. I suggest any furtherly censorship of my art has to be confirmed by the Site Owner and NOT by a Mod. I admit, I feel a little bit pissed. I will not definitaly tolerate any more removing of my pictures.This is not a redneck-site, isnt it?

Period.

Sorry. I am in angry moods

Back
Top Bottom