My Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my God lads the fucking pain. :(

Imagine a hundred hands holding yours. Mine's just one of them.

Do we take pleasure in pain?

Not when it's real. :(

Someone asked why all the stories on here have suddenly started having happy endings.

It's because, from the depths of our souls, we all want a happy ending for this one.

There is a new synthetic painkiller specifically for cancer sufferers, but I don't know what it's called.
Anybody know ?

There is a new synthetic painkiller specifically for cancer sufferers, but I don't know what it's called.
Anybody know ?

Morphine is nearly the most powerful painkiller existing, and you can't have it like this, because it can be pretty dangerous.

Sadly, with a cancer, for inflammation reasons, the pain is hard to remove or decrease. All they can do is to increase the morphine dosage, but I say it again, it's dangerous.

I think we should leave the treatment to the doctors. All the good advice may nourish doubts about Tash. But she needs security, strength and confidence in the doctors. They were already close to defeat the cancer.
I'm not religious but I watch as I pray for Tash's recovery. It would make me very happy to know she was healthy again.

Oh my God lads the fucking pain. :(

Virtual.Hug_.Computer.png
I think we should leave the treatment to the doctors. All the good advice may nourish doubts about Tash. But she needs security, strength and confidence in the doctors. They were already close to defeat the cancer.
I'm not religious but I watch as I pray for Tash's recovery. It would make me very happy to know she was healthy again.

I very much agree with every word of that, Madiosi.

It WIL make me extremly happy when she has her good health back.We have plans

Stay strong! You beat it before and can beat it again. I have a brother who is going through a bad spot in his own fight with cancer at the moment. I will keep you in my prayers along with him.

Back
Top Bottom