Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's alright, you don't really have to do anything, just lie back and enjoy it,
then when they lift you up, hang around, chill out...
Please, no! and please do not crucify me with her! We're "innocent"
The slave-barb Eul will serve coffee as ThatOne hangs nailed to her cross. It is not such a tragedy! Eul gets a cut of the profits!!!

The slave-barb Eul will serve coffee as ThatOne hangs nailed to her cross. It is not such a tragedy! Eul gets a cut of the profits!!!

So that is how it's going to be, huh? well in that case, please do not crucify me on an X shaped cross, lower to the ground so that the young and the old, male and female will have their way with me as I am dying. And please do not let my mother and sister see me like this, or be crucified with me for that matter! My heart could not bear the thought of my family dying in such a manner as well! We are all innocent of this failed plot to assasinate our master, and escaping to our freedom! Please don't kill us!

So that is how it's going to be, huh? well in that case, please do not crucify me on an X shaped cross, lower to the ground so that the young and the old, male and female will have their way with me as I am dying. And please do not let my mother and sister see me like this, or be crucified with me for that matter! My heart could not bear the thought of my family dying in such a manner as well! We are all innocent of this failed plot to assasinate our master, and escaping to our freedom! Please don't kill us!
Innocent??? I refer her to the court of the fair and just Judge Admi to be fairly tried and condemned to death nailed to a cross...

Easy for you to say.

This is terribly confusing. I'm sure she's trying reverse psychology, and trying to influence the outcome, so we shouldn't do what she is suggesting, but the scenario she describes is quite enticing, so we probably should. Still as an executioner, I can clearly not take the suggestion of a condemned woman. But as a man who needs to put on a good show, I should clearly do anything that would please the crowds and so I should do what she suggests she doesn't want. RIGHT?:confused::oops::doh:

Easy for you to say.

This is terribly confusing. I'm sure she's trying reverse psychology, and trying to influence the outcome, so we shouldn't do what she is suggesting, but the scenario she describes is quite enticing, so we probably should. Still as an executioner, I can clearly not take the suggestion of a condemned woman. But as a man who needs to put on a good show, I should clearly do anything that would please the crowds and so I should do what she suggests she doesn't want. RIGHT?:confused::oops::doh:

Oh my! You have deduced my master plan! Now I'm really in for it!

Now where is the fun in that? Fight them! Scream, bite, flail about, wear yourself out, even if it's futile and just makes it harder on you when the crux starts, but make them earn it, make them remember your name. At least for a little while.

That is the problem we masochists keep posing - if you don't make us suffer,
do we suffer worse?

That is the problem we masochists keep posing - if you don't make us suffer,
do we suffer worse?
And for us sado-erotic types, which is better? Seeing you suffer and knowing it's not enough, or watching you suffer for lack of sufficient torture. There has to be a mutually agreeable point, but does that agreement diminish the feeling of fulfilment for everyone? :thinking::confused::doh:

And for us sado-erotic types, which is better? Seeing you suffer and knowing it's not enough, or watching you suffer for lack of sufficient torture. There has to be a mutually agreeable point, but does that agreement diminish the feeling of fulfilment for everyone? :thinking::confused::doh:

Just hurry up and get on with it, will ya? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom