Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually, Tree, I can imagine worse things -​
it reminds me of the loincloth on the girl in that great POAG video,​
Eul, you don't understand...​
Between the time she wore it and you do​
Admi did!!!​
And it ain't been washed!!!​
T​

With women I think a loincloth is best for the walk to the site where she will hang on the cross. I think she still has some hope left in her giving her strength to make it to the place where she is to be crucified. The hope being she has some dignity about who she is. Then when she is to be nailed to the cross she loses the loincloth and would put up less resistance to her punishment because she has lost the hope and dignity she thought she had.

I should be naked from the very start. Why wait? But I do understand the appeal of having her last bit of modesty and control stolen away from her before they steal her life as well. Hmmm. Maybe this question needs further contemplation on my part.

With women I think a loincloth is best for the walk to the site where she will hang on the cross. I think she still has some hope left in her giving her strength to make it to the place where she is to be crucified. The hope being she has some dignity about who she is. Then when she is to be nailed to the cross she loses the loincloth and would put up less resistance to her punishment because she has lost the hope and dignity she thought she had.
Like that idea!

Like that idea!

Yes, dear Yupar.

Of course you like it. You yearn for that, the stripping away of your garment, of your dignity. You yearn to be that woman brought low, shamed and degraded, brought low and crucified naked before the people. Crucified naked between rough men, criminals, brutes, so that you stand out all the more. Brought low, you are humiliated, yet you are raised up, the centre of attention.
Don't you love it just a little, Yupar? Of course you do!

ph250.jpgph251.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, dear Yupar.

Of course you like it. You yearn for that, the stripping away of your garment, of your dignity. You yearn to be that woman brought low, shamed and degraded, brought low and crucified naked before the people. Crucified naked between rough men, criminals, brutes, so that you stand out all the more. Brought low, you are humiliated, yet you are raised up, the centre of attention.

View attachment 571140View attachment 571141
Well when you put it like that, what girl could resist? I do not think I would be able to either. The Show of a lifetime. A real head turner and heart stopper.

Yes, dear Yupar.

View attachment 571140View attachment 571141
Your words are making me arousing :devil::devil:
I still like these pics as well :)
thks phlebas :)

Back
Top Bottom