Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
So should it be,
and so will it be.

Let's start with a relatively laconic report
(a version for the under aged forum's members) ...

A short pressure on the light switch (picture 01)
and it becomes dark (picture 02).

We have underage members here! ;)

And as several people asked for more detailed information ...
here a graphic report about our nocturnal activities,
revealing the naked truth ...

The assumption that somebody is "good to birds" (picture 1)
leads to a bit more "from birds" (picture 2).

An angle changes (picture 3),
until it becomes optimal (picture 4).

Then the target (picture 5)
gets some company (picture 6).

That leads to a certain motion (picture 7)
which causes an eruption (picture 8),
followed by a scream of enthusiasm (picture 9).

And everything results in a harmonic mood (picture 10).

The End

Awesome!

For me is either way :)

Naked:
006.jpg

loin cloth

006.jpg

sorry if re post.

Naked: I don't know if I've mentioned this here but I HATE THE SIGHT OF PRIVATE PARTS. I prefer shots that conceal them with the pose.
006.jpg

loin cloth: I prefer this picture to the one above. It is prettier.
006.jpg

sorry if re post.[/quote]

dear admi...i wish u to do tis to me only after my hands r nailed on beam lift up the beam til i m standing position n lean on the stipes..then read execution order n strip my loin cloth n shout"behold yupar...bla bla bla...:p ur pics r great but too early..:p
not my pics but Jedakk's ones and eeeeeeuuuhh she is about to start her walk to the execution place......with loincloth yep and there......................:D.

You are Welcome_to_Rome.png

Crucifixion is the punishment to impact both physically n mentally.So condemned must b naked especially male....for female, loin cloth wearing is acceptable.

A snatched loincloth when the condemned female is already dancing on the cross can be a delicious supreme humiliation :)

I love when condemned peole are carrying a bloody and pierced beam, which was already used for crucifying somebody. The victim can already read the pain and the death on this piece of wood!

A snatched loincloth when the condemned female is already dancing on the cross can be a delicious supreme humiliation :)

I love when condemned peole are carrying a bloody and pierced beam, which was already used for crucifying somebody. The victim can already read the pain and the death on this piece of wood!
you like this way more?

23 Petra is Hoisted.jpg

Back
Top Bottom