Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
... The group had reached the site where everything would end.

Kodos saw the condemned woman, his last and only companion,
his sister in suffering,
kneeling in front of the cross.
(picture 1)

He heard her sobbing. Obviously she was heavily terrified.

In spite of his own fear he felt sorry for her.
He wanted to help her,
rescue her
and protect her.
And at least he wanted to take her into his arms and tell her some words of solace.
But he was helpless, terribly helpless ...

Then Kodos heard a cold and merciless voice.
It was the governess herself,
who had insisted to manage this particular crucifixion with her own hands.
With a grinning facial expression she said:
"It's time."
(picture 2)

And for a last time she jeered on him, accentuating his helpless state.
(picture 3)

Then it happened ...
(picture 4)

The cross was erected.
And Kodos heard the jeering crowd,
heard the mob laughing and making jokes about his helpless state.
(picture 5)

The governess coldly grinned.
(picture 6)

And she said:
"What about some company, my poor one?"
She laughed, heavily.

And Kodos heard strange activities behind his back,
in particular the ear-splitting screams of the condemned woman.
And suddenly he realized:
He was not alone in his suffering ...
(picture 7)

... to be continued ...
"Now that you are nailed I proclame DEATH TO THE ENIMIES OF ROME!"

I continue to struggle up the hill to the place of my death. Through the crowd, barely held back by the guards, I see a woman being led to her death with me. Relatively young, like me, I struggle, even despite my pain, not to become aroused by her even with the rags she has on -- it would only make the shame of my nakedness worse.

I have lost all track of the time since I began my walk of death. We near the gates to the city and more have come to watch both of us be nailed. And then I see it, the place of my death, the crosses there where countless victims of the governess have died. I am overwhelmed with fear. I will not be alone, she will die with me. Even though I have not met this woman, have no idea what her crime is, I wish that I was going to be the only one on the cross.

Even in the midst of contemplating my end I begin to remember my swollen bladder and realize this might be the best opportunity for relief. At least being naked I do not have to worry about a soiled loincloth. The fear of what is about to happen drowns out the laughter from the crowd as I piss.

The governess is here herself -- our deaths will be agonizing. My companion cries as she kneels before her cross. I want to help her, but I cannot. It takes every fiber of my being to maintain my composure and not give the crowd anymore enjoyment. I almost want to cry in order to shift their attention to me. But even with my efforts to control my emotions a single tear falls down my cheek as the soldiers throw me on my back to begin to permanently affix me to the patibulum. Was the tear for me or her I think to myself?

I cannot contemplate that thought as my attention is turned to the governess standing over me and pressing her foot against my exposed crotch. It hurts, but not as much as the nails will that are being pressed against my wrists.

Time seems to stop as the guards hold my arms as the governess herself supervises my crucifixion. The nails are driven through my wrists. The pain is unbearable. I scream aloud and flail my legs in the air, giving the crowd a fine show. I am covered with sweat and the pain of the wounds from my scourging increases as I vainly struggle against the nails. The pain worsens as I am hoisted up into place and my feet are nailed.

The other who is with me watches the naked wretch, which is me, on the cross with shear terror. She has stopped crying but her eyes betray the fact that she knows that will be her in a moment. The governess sees the indescribable look on her face and smiles as she tells the guards to begin nailing the woman. I still want to help her, but I still cannot. I do not want to look as she is nailed but I try in vain to turn around against the nails, despite my agony. I feel worse as I hear her ear-splitting screams as she becomes my companion on the cross.

Trying to adjust my position to minimize the pain I heard the governess proclaim that my death and hers as an enemy of Rome would be a long one. The brief time I have been up on this cross has been unbearable. It will be days before I will die. I will soon find out first hand how anyone can bear this pain for so long...

but i like to guess something about a cute girl:p:D also....................

I continue to struggle up the hill to the place of my death. Through the crowd, barely held back by the guards, I see a woman being led to her death with me. Relatively young, like me, I struggle, even despite my pain, not to become aroused by her even with the rags she has on -- it would only make the shame of my nakedness worse.

I have lost all track of the time since I began my walk of death. We near the gates to the city and more have come to watch both of us be nailed. And then I see it, the place of my death, the crosses there where countless victims of the governess have died. I am overwhelmed with fear. I will not be alone, she will die with me. Even though I have not met this woman, have no idea what her crime is, I wish that I was going to be the only one on the cross.

Even in the midst of contemplating my end I begin to remember my swollen bladder and realize this might be the best opportunity for relief. At least being naked I do not have to worry about a soiled loincloth. The fear of what is about to happen drowns out the laughter from the crowd as I piss.

The governess is here herself -- our deaths will be agonizing. My companion cries as she kneels before her cross. I want to help her, but I cannot. It takes every fiber of my being to maintain my composure and not give the crowd anymore enjoyment. I almost want to cry in order to shift their attention to me. But even with my efforts to control my emotions a single tear falls down my cheek as the soldiers throw me on my back to begin to permanently affix me to the patibulum. Was the tear for me or her I think to myself?

I cannot contemplate that thought as my attention is turned to the governess standing over me and pressing her foot against my exposed crotch. It hurts, but not as much as the nails will that are being pressed against my wrists.

Time seems to stop as the guards hold my arms as the governess herself supervises my crucifixion. The nails are driven through my wrists. The pain is unbearable. I scream aloud and flail my legs in the air, giving the crowd a fine show. I am covered with sweat and the pain of the wounds from my scourging increases as I vainly struggle against the nails. The pain worsens as I am hoisted up into place and my feet are nailed.

The other who is with me watches the naked wretch, which is me, on the cross with shear terror. She has stopped crying but her eyes betray the fact that she knows that will be her in a moment. The governess sees the indescribable look on her face and smiles as she tells the guards to begin nailing the woman. I still want to help her, but I still cannot. I do not want to look as she is nailed but I try in vain to turn around against the nails, despite my agony. I feel worse as I hear her ear-splitting screams as she becomes my companion on the cross.

Trying to adjust my position to minimize the pain I heard the governess proclaim that my death and hers as an enemy of Rome would be a long one. The brief time I have been up on this cross has been unbearable. It will be days before I will die. I will soon find out first hand how anyone can bear this pain for so long...

Great description, absolutely great!
Marvellous
and totally fascinating!

Three Cheers,
Julia

Since hours the crucifees were suffering under the hot sun.
Both were heavily thirsty.

And also the pain increased with every minute.
And there were still long days to endure,
until death would be the only release
from their unbearable agony.

Kodos's companion heavily moaned.
In spite of his own agony he felt compassion for her.
And his desperation even increased.

He wanted to give her some solace,
but how could he do that?

He carefully asked about her name.
She tried to speak,
stumbling "Ju ... Jul ...",
but then another wave of agony started to overwhelm her.
She cried.

So the hours slowly, incredibly slowly, passed.
And in addition to his own physical agony ... Kodos had to bear
the eternal pityful moans of his companion.

Meanwhile both were tortured by repeated cramps in their legs.
Kodos tried to bear it as brave as possible,
but his companion screamed.

His feeling of being helpless increased.
And the pain became worse and worse.

At noon especially the thirst became absolutely unbearable.
However, Kodos still tried to save some dignity.
So, unlike the crying woman, he resisted to plead for water.

The governess was sitting in the shadow,
enjoying some illyrian wine, mixed with refreshing water.
Without any compassion she watched her victims.

And when Kodos' and the governess' eyes met ... she smiled.
It was a cold and merciless smile.
Kodos saw her cruel facial expression.
And he felt that there would not be any mercy,
not the slightest bit.

And the suffering went on and on,
for long, long days ...

... to be continued ...

Cheers,
(dying) Julia

Yep,you did a great job!
Thanks!

I hung by the nails in my wrists, trying to give my weary legs a rest. How long had I been up on the cross? By the position of the sun in the sky only a few hours, it was now just noon and the day would be getting even hotter. My thirst is almost as bad as the pain. I let out a moan as I shift positions to give my arms a rest.

I think the crowd has gotten bigger since I was nailed, with the sweat in my eyes I cannot really tell for certain. Several of the richer citizens have begun efforts to remain at the site for a long while. They mock me as I move on the cross, laughing at my nakedness. I try not to cry out as my body aches in agony, but I cannot help the groans that escape my mouth and delight the crowd.

My companion on the cross is not as lucky. I can hear her piercing moans of pain even as she is trying to avoid screaming and deny the crowd further enjoyment. She pants heavily and I want to go to her and remove her from the instrument of her torture. But I cannot even offer her a simple drink of water.

I work up the resolve through my pain to ask her her name. She stumbles as she tries to catch her breath to speak. Another wave of her torment hits her and she begins to scream uncontrollably once again. It is then that my legs begin to cramp and I have to shift my naked body to give them a rest. I let out a slight cry as I do so, eliciting a new round of mocking from the crowd. At least they will focus on me for a while.

The day grows warmer and my thirst only increases as I watch the crowd and the soldiers drink. It is at that moment that my eyes catch the governess in one of the shadows formed by a large ancient tree. I know not how long she has been there but see the Illyrian wine and water that she and her agent enjoy. As they drink my eyes meet hers. She smiles, expressing her pure enjoyment of the spectacle that I and Julia give her. Her face betrays the satisfaction that she has in our suffering and how it will go long until every last bit of our strength is gone. My humiliation and pain from hanging naked on the cross pales in comparison to what I see in the governess' expression.

My companion screams as she moves about on the cross. I see her try to balance herself with her nailed arms but she trembles with each movement she makes, further exposing her young slender body to the mocking of those assembled. I try to offer some words of solace, but they cannot stop her suffering and have no effect. They only fuel the crowd. The governess once again smiles. There is nothing that I can do to help her as she dies. My helplessness only grows as this becomes clearer and clearer. Both she and I will suffer on these crosses and will beg for our ends long before we die.

The cramping in my arms worsens and I am forced to move. I try all that I can to conceal my anguish but anyone looking at my face can clearly see that my blight on the cross is growing worse and worse...

Die,you traitors,of Rome....DIE !! Hehehe!!
Guards,prolong the suffering.... Baracus commands you!!

P.S there's an appropiate Jastrow somewhere,called, "Condemned".

The execution went on, as well as the never ending suffering of the condemned.
It was still the first day.
And the worst was yet waiting for the agonizing crucifees.

Kodos felt painful signs of a beginning sunburn.
But his pride and his dignity were still unbroken.
(picture 1)

Meanwhile the execution site (picture 2 shows a helpful signpost)
filled with a growing number of visitors.
(picture 3)

Everyone wanted to see the crucifixion of Rome's infamous nightmare,
the hostile chieftain
who was responsible for the (by far) worst military desaster of the empire.
(picture 4 shows a flashback)

The governess jeered on him.
(picture 5)
She said:
"Here he is hanging on the cross,
once a hero of war,
but now dying in the most shameful way, like an common slave."

The governess grinned.

She continued to speak:
"And watch his embarassing company,
an ordinary temple slave,
the very last special bargain!"

The governess laughed,
whereas the humiliated victim of her words cried .
And filled with desperation she heavily struggled.
(picture 6)

The governess turned back to Kodos.
And with her sweetest voice, accentuating a cold irony,
she told him:
"Be sure, my Dear,
everything will be perfect to prolong your agony to the maximum.
You will have very much time to regret what you have done,
sooooooooo much time!"
(picture 7)

Then the governess did something very painful with him,
piercing her finger into Kodos' old wound,
a half healed injury from his last succesful battle.
(picture 8)

Again she laughed.

Then she returned to the shadow.
Here the governess commanded her guards to give the crucifees some water.

In particular the crucified woman greedily sucked on the little sponge
which was offered to her.
(picture 9)

And the suffering continued and continued ...

In spite of his increasing agony Kodos still fought for his dignity,
trying to suffer as silent as possible.
(picture 10)

His companion was not so successful.
Again and again she shouted her agony, as well as her desperation, out loud.

And the agonising suffering of the companions went on and on ...

(to be continued)

Cheers,
Julia
(still alive)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 491
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 3.jpg