Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fellow Romans,and Crucifiers,i think we should spare Julia the indignity of death on the Cross,as she is such a good storyteller.....Anyone agree??
Oh to Hell with it,take her down !! (i have another unwilling participant to hang up ....)
Let Kodos suffer ALONE !!
Cheers B.

Fellow Romans,and Crucifiers,i think we should spare Julia the indignity of death on the Cross,as she is such a good storyteller.....Anyone agree??
Oh to Hell with it,take her down !! (i have another unwilling participant to hang up ....)
Let Kodos suffer ALONE !!
Cheers B.
she likes it herself also goooooooooooooooooooo:D

Go ahead and let her go or make her die. We all know about the parallel universe and space-time continuum when Bethany is still on the cross, Eulalia is about to get served a death warrant by the IMF, Julie is ALSO on the cross while she and Mel are hunting down THT while he has a woody that Julie has admitted she is a witch....

Am I missing anything?

THT

My pleasure!!:) It's something i don't mind sharing with like-minded people,of both sexes.
Cheers B.(who's brimmin' with future ideas)
Ooooo can't wait to hear them!

Oh,don't worry our dear Governess Connie,you'll read about 'em soon enough,(time permitting),i'll try & start a new topic,somewhere....;)
Be warned i can bre quite,"disgusting"* sometimes....Lol!!
Cheers B.
*think Kenneth Williams' enunciation

Talking about Loincloths....
I found an interesting use for an everyday item of Female,(usually) Clothing,namely those wonderfully soft "fake" pashima scarves they wear nowadays,even in their normal,neck-use part of me finds 'em quite sexy !! (God knows why?!)
The length alone makes them perfect as a typical wrap-round loincloth.
Do try it,& if you find a cheap one in the Marketplace then job done !!:) (best wash it once first though......;))
Cheers B.
P.S Why can't our glamour Page 3 girls wear them in that way ?? :(
(I know why,because the "P.C brigade" don't like "sexualising" everyday items of clothing !!) Humph !!

I feel the warmth of the sun on my fair skin which was beginning to burn. How I wished that I could spend just a few minutes in the shade where the governess drank with her servants and the other Roman officials. I cannot. Their decadence will eventually be their undoing. But today there is nothing that I can do as I suffer naked on this cross.

My companion writhes about in agony, constantly moving from one position to another. The crowd continues to delight in what has become Julia's macabre dance as she moves about. I know all to well what she is going through as the cramps in my legs are getting worse. I grimace as I move about, which does not escape the eyes of the governess.

She comes forward with the same cruel smile that has been on her face since my sentencing. She speaks to me, but loud enough that her minions can hear under the shade tree. Nothing pleasures her more than having one of the great enemies of Rome under her power on this instrument of death. But as soon as she jeers me she turned to Julia, once again screaming in agony next to me.

Julia is a simple temple slave, placed next to me to further humiliate me in death. Now I am almost for certain that she was sentenced for some minor infraction deserving of no more than a whipping. But yet she remains in agony on the cross next to me, her attractive body still on display for all to see.

I turn my head and the governess is once again in front of my cross. She laughs as she tries to place her hand in a half-healed wound on my side. I scream in pain as she does so. Why do I? The would pales in comparison from those I have received today but the lingering fear that the wound would once again reopen seems to have jarred me. I regain my dignity as she moves away and the wound begins to bleed.

At long last, at the governess' behest, one of the guards approached us with some water. Maybe that will ease Julia's pain, even for a brief instance. I try not to greedily suck from the sponge but the moisture on my parched lips was a godsend as I continued to struggle with the hot afternoon sun. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that the more I drink the longer I live and thus suffer. My bladder will eventually fill again and I will be forced to piss on the cross in front of the crowd. At least I do not have to worry about soiling a loincloth.

Fellow Romans,and Crucifiers,i think we should spare Julia the indignity of death on the Cross,as she is such a good storyteller.....

Thank you very, very much,
for the nice compliment
and especially for the petition for mercy!

Cheers,
(pleading, crying, sobbing and screaming) Julia

I feel the warmth of the sun on my fair skin which was beginning to burn. How I wished that I could spend just a few minutes in the shade where the governess drank with her servants and the other Roman officials. I cannot. Their decadence will eventually be their undoing. But today there is nothing that I can do as I suffer naked on this cross.

My companion writhes about in agony, constantly moving from one position to another. The crowd continues to delight in what has become Julia's macabre dance as she moves about. I know all to well what she is going through as the cramps in my legs are getting worse. I grimace as I move about, which does not escape the eyes of the governess.

She comes forward with the same cruel smile that has been on her face since my sentencing. She speaks to me, but loud enough that her minions can hear under the shade tree. Nothing pleasures her more than having one of the great enemies of Rome under her power on this instrument of death. But as soon as she jeers me she turned to Julia, once again screaming in agony next to me.

Julia is a simple temple slave, placed next to me to further humiliate me in death. Now I am almost for certain that she was sentenced for some minor infraction deserving of no more than a whipping. But yet she remains in agony on the cross next to me, her attractive body still on display for all to see.

I turn my head and the governess is once again in front of my cross. She laughs as she tries to place her hand in a half-healed wound on my side. I scream in pain as she does so. Why do I? The would pales in comparison from those I have received today but the lingering fear that the wound would once again reopen seems to have jarred me. I regain my dignity as she moves away and the wound begins to bleed.

At long last, at the governess' behest, one of the guards approached us with some water. Maybe that will ease Julia's pain, even for a brief instance. I try not to greedily suck from the sponge but the moisture on my parched lips was a godsend as I continued to struggle with the hot afternoon sun. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that the more I drink the longer I live and thus suffer. My bladder will eventually fill again and I will be forced to piss on the cross in front of the crowd. At least I do not have to worry about soiling a loincloth.
The way you write is just divine!

Cheers and Bravissimo,
Julia

Attachments

• G..jpg
    G..jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 26
  • S..jpg
    S..jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 25
  • H..jpg
    H..jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Thank you very, very much,
for the nice compliment
and especially for the petition for mercy!

Cheers,
(pleading, crying, sobbing and screaming) Julia
THOUGHT YOU LIKE IT

THOUGHT YOU LIKE IT
There is some truth in your words ;)

And as you may know
I'm rather curious,
extremely curious,
DEADLY curious ...

But it hurts, terribly hurts :( :( :(

So ... please HELP, please ... !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Julia
(still heavily suffering ...)

PS: Don't worry, the story will go on ...

And as you may know
I'm rather curious,
extremely curious,
DEADLY curious ...

Cheers,
Julia

fain helping

And as you may know
I'm rather curious,
extremely curious,
DEADLY curious ...

Cheers,
Julia

I hope so,you write very very well!Kisses!

Back
Top Bottom