Naked or Loincloths ??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes I like it and wondergirly especially 6:D

Love the story and the pics!

Sorry that I have been away, I have been really, really busy lately and have not had a lot of time to check on things here (and should have mentioned something to that effect). I will have something shortly on my end.

No rush,mate all t' time in the world....especially as you've been reprieved ;)
Cheers B.

The vultures and the bugs have arrived at the crosses. Forgetting for an instant that my arms are nailed to the cross I try to brush some of the insects off my face. As I fail in that endeavor I moan aloud at the sharp pain caused by the nails in my wrists. Fortunately the guards keep the birds away from us, but part of me wishes they would let them get their prey and finish us.

I try to look across to Julia, but the sweat and bugs are constantly in my face I manage to shake some of the insects off of my head and can see her grateful eyes. My companion is still there. Having her on the other cross takes some of the edge off of the worsening pain.

Julia's crying begins to grow worse, somehow there seem to be more bugs on her slender body than mine. The stale urine that runs down both our legs is a prized location for the unwanted guests. Their presence, however, pales in comparison to the constant cramps that increasingly manifest themselves throughout my legs. I shift my position every minute or two, moaning each and every time that I do so.

The governess once again moves out of her shadow and approaches the crosses. I look into her eyes and try to keep the agony from reaching my face. She is clearly angry. The mob is here for a show, they want to see me scream aloud in torment and I will not give them that satisfaction. But I would rather humiliate myself in front of the jeering masses than to satisfy her.

She calls for her flagellator and makes sure that all in the crowd can hear her as she does. With the crowd's attention on her she grabs my cock, reminding me of my complete humiliation as I am affixed to this wooden prison. I summon all of my strength to resist the urge to give into her. My arms and legs ache. I say nothing nor show any emotion in my face. Her anger not abated, the governess orders her man to being my whipping.

The pain of the whip is worse than the first time. Each stripe brings back the terror of when I was first stripped and beaten by the flagellator. I writhe about in agony as the nail wounds in my wrists and feet cause new dimensions of suffering. My eyes are squeezed closed. I moan but I must not scream.

Suddenly I no longer feel the touch of the whip against my bare flesh. I open my eyes and see that the governess is satisfied that she has made me suffer. Hopefully she will do nothing to Julia to worsen her already desperate plight. But or now Julia is safe it seems.

The sun begins to set in the west as another day on the cross has passed. We will have a small modicum of relief as neither of us will have to bear the sun on our already burnt skin. I hear myself begin to whisper, a supplication for the sun to go down....

I beg for sleep to come, but I only pass out for a few brief pain-filled moments. Julia's moans and faint cries are still audible from her cross next to mine. But they are much weaker. She needs this nightmare to end but my selfishness wants her to still be struggling next to me when the sun once again rises. I cannot bear to be without her companionship on the cross....

It feels like I have not breathed in ages as I am startled by the noise of people talking. The crowd is beginning to reform. I move my body to allow air to fill my lungs but whimper as the nails remind me of their presence. I must have passed out for some time but I do not know for how long. It hits me that my body is getting closer to death as it is increasingly difficult to move. This will be my last day. I try not to give into despair at that thought. At least our plight will be over soon.

I look to Julia to see if she still lives. She moves a bit, too weak to even cry aloud. Her death may come before noon. I try to whisper some last words of comfort to her. She cannot respond. But I see from her now dimmed eyes that she understands.

The governess, and her mob, are clearly enjoying this spectacle. The throngs of people look endless, more so than the previous days. Onlookers that want to see our last gasps and watch as our macabre dance of death comes to an end. Concealed within her shadows is the governess who waits patiently for our ends as she enjoys her slaves.

There is someone new with her today. Through the blood, the sweat and the insects I cannot see who it is, but he looks important. The mob, however, is not phased by the new guest and I can feel all of their lustful eyes waiting for the last breaths from my naked body. Breathing is more and more difficult. I try to find some solace in my struggle and look to Julia -- she barely moves.

I am startled as I hear a scream ring out. I keep looking for Julia to move, but she does not. The scream was not from her. I then turn my head and see the governess in the process of destroying her food table. The mob is not phased by her actions and I still feel their eyes on me as I try to avoid a cramp in my legs. The pain blots out the noise surely coming from the governess and I close my eyes to hold in my screams....

I regain consciousness. I must have passed out again as see a guard on a ladder next to my cross. They must have thought I died. But there seems to be another behind me. What are they doing? I wince in pain, some unknown force is affecting the nail in my right wrist. I look to Julia. She is being taken down off the cross. I see what look like breaths coming from her naked chest. She is not dead -- we are both being taken off of the crosses!

Water is being thrown on me. I can barely react as I feel the whip marks on my bare back against the ground. They are attempting to clean the piss and the bugs off of me. Others are trying to clean my wounds. I again close my eyes as my head writhes back and forth. The pain is almost as bad as that on the cross.

We are to live. I try to turn to Julia and smile but I am too weak. She is barely conscious. The governess must need the money from our sale as slaves. They will let me heal, they must in order for me to fetch a good price. But the governess is no slave trader -- I will escape and return to my people. I will take Julia with me. She will be able to find a place among us and away from here.

I just love it!
A wonderful reading, filled with subtle eroticism and romanticism!
Lots of authors of historic novels will NEVER reach your standard.

And I particularly love the indicated happy end,
especially the anticipation of our coming escape as its crowning moment.
(Thanks a lot for taking me with you! I already look forward to become acquainted with your people! :))

Marvellous, just marvellous!

Three hundred Cheers,
Julia

Well done,Kodos and Julia,for a good deal of co-operation in compiling a crux-tale successfully between you.
Now i'll have to find another victim,to crucify....."Dammit!!" ;)
Where's that little vixen-bitch,Eulalia??

Thanks a lot, Dear Centurio from Caesaromagus!

And indeed the co-operation was really a pleasure!
Thank you too for your part!

Cheers,
Julia

I just love it!
A wonderful reading, filled with subtle eroticism and romanticism!
Lots of authors of historic novels will NEVER reach your standard.

And I particularly love the indicated happy end,
especially the anticipation of our coming escape as its crowning moment.
(Thanks a lot for taking me with you! I already look forward to become acquainted with your people! :))

Marvellous, just marvellous!

Three hundred Cheers,
Julia

Thank you again for your kind comments! I would like to say that I very much enjoyed the cooperation with you on this story along with the scores of your wonderful pictures!

Well done,Kodos and Julia,for a good deal of co-operation in compiling a crux-tale successfully between you.
Now i'll have to find another victim,to crucify....."Dammit!!" ;)
Where's that little vixen-bitch,Eulalia??

Thanks!

Of course there are plenty of people to crucify here, not to mention that both of us survived.

Of course there are plenty of people to crucify here, not to mention that both of us survived.
... seems that the spectators are still stunned by this turn of the story, so you seem to have enough time to sneak past them ;)
Or all are just happy that no "poor soul" had to die on the cross...

... seems that the spectators are still stunned by this turn of the story, so you seem to have enough time to sneak past them ;)
Or all are just happy that no "poor soul" had to die on the cross...
julie and melissa are back home also..........................................:D

My pleasure too!
And shared joy is doubled joy.

Thank you too for the successful and pleasing cooperation!

Cheers,
Julia
is it over now that should be very very bad:D

those thnks belongs Melissa an Julia and they got it from Polly Perkins:p

but we (bad) guys likes it but wished only much more (nude) whippings and trailings:D

Back
Top Bottom