Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thats right I always thinking americans naughty squirrels boys had in pants hidden deasert eagle gun cause beretta is to small(size matter thats why they should always choose sniper rifle had very long barrel) and some of they wear in pants even m16 or shotgun :para:(maybe some of they even bazooka or flamethrower like in lethal weapon 3 movie who know) but also some kitties girls are armed too! Sometimes even better than they! :flamethrower2:
1b6.jpg

I came to this thought, when discussing @crumera 's yesterday crosstober pic.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crumeras-crosstober-celebrations-2023.10801/page-6#post-820158

Military etiquette requires that the 'hierarchy gets respected'. This means something like this :

General : “Colonel, it would be fine for our operations if that obstacle there is removed!”
Colonel : “Captain! Can you have removed that obstacle?”
Captain : “Lieutenant! That obstacle must be removed!”
Lieutenant : “Sergeant! Remove that obstacle! That’s an order!”
Sergeant (to troopers) : “On your feet you lazy bunch! Get that bloody obstacle removed! Immediately! Move your asses! March!”

It works the other way around too :

Trooper : “Sergeant, with permission, can I get a day of leave!?”
Sergeant : “I have to ask the Lieutenant!”
Lieutenant : “I must pass the question to the Captain!”
Captain : “The Colonel should give his consent!”
Colonel : “I only decide after informing the General about it!”
General : “ A day of leave for a trooper? He should submit the request to his Sergeant!”

In the middle of the night, on the high seas from radio transmitter to radio transmitter. It is cold, stormy and dark. A US warship sees the light of an oncoming ship.

Station 1 to Station 2: “Please alter your course 15 degrees north to avoid a collision.”

Station 2: “We recommend that you alter your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.”

Station 1: “This is the captain of a US warship speaking. I repeat: change course! Immediately!"

Station 2: “This is the lighthouse keeper speaking. It’s your turn…”

In the middle of the night, on the high seas from radio transmitter to radio transmitter. It is cold, stormy and dark. A US warship sees the light of an oncoming ship.

Station 1 to Station 2: “Please alter your course 15 degrees north to avoid a collision.”

Station 2: “We recommend that you alter your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.”

Station 1: “This is the captain of a US warship speaking. I repeat: change course! Immediately!"

Station 2: “This is the lighthouse keeper speaking. It’s your turn…”
Makes me think of Andrea Doria and Stockholm! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

One morning a husband returns to the cabin after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out, since it is such a beautiful day. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says," Good morning, Ma'am, what are you doing"?

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious"?)

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to write you up a ticket."

"For reading a book"? she replies.

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again.

"But officer, I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to write you up a ticket and you'll have to pay a fine."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he immediately departed.

MORAL: People who read are people who think. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom