Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Young Joey goes to confession:

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..." :devil:

Biblical Sclolars have announced that they have found the mortal remains of Jesus,in a previously unexplored Shrine, in the region of Golgotha.....DNA tests have proved conclusive.

LOL - I really want to believe that this is fake, but given the way far too many young people are these days, I'm not so sure.

I remember a huge fuss on irc back in the pre-twitter days when some Californian smooth-brain attacked JRR Tolkein for making a movie called The Two Towers in the aftermath of 9/11, with the immortal line "Who the fuck does this Tolkein guy think he is?"

To be fair, the poster of this inane comment got roundly destroyed by having it pointed out to them that Tolkein died in 1973 (incidentally the same year that the World Trade Center opened) and that the book was written many decades before that.

I mean you really can't fix stupid can you?

As somebody once said, "May the Good Lord help me to keep my mouth shut until the time that I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about"

Back
Top Bottom