Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
All true, except for the rabbit antenna! Instead : adjusting the rotatable antenna on the roof when switching channels!:monoloco:
At school : written with a pen to be dipped in an inkpot!:icon_writing:
Been driving in a train hauled by a steam engine! :facepalm:
(....)
Yes, you're right, but we had hidden the television antenna for the Bavarian television station under the roof so that no one could see that we were watching West German television. And I was so proud that my grandfather once took me on the driver's cabin of his steam locomotive, at least for 25 kilometers, when I was 7 Years old.

More (unintended) smutty double-entendres..
1706437513943.png I can assure you, Allgau is a beautiful region, located just north of the Bavarian Alps. Ideal for walks. It is too bad, Germany is for many tourists just a 'drive trough' country, since it has a lot of variety of landscapes, worth a Holiday stay on its own.

And talking about 'smutty double-entendres', one finds them in every language. For instance, 'Kloten' in Switzerland, where Zürich Airport is located, is in Dutch slang for 'testicles' or 'fucked up'.

View attachment 1423698 I can assure you, Allgau is a beautiful region, located just north of the Bavarian Alps. Ideal for walks. It is too bad, Germany is for many tourists just a 'drive trough' country, since it has a lot of variety of landscapes, worth a Holiday stay on its own.

And talking about 'smutty double-entendres', one finds them in every language. For instance, 'Kloten' in Switzerland, where Zürich Airport is located, is in Dutch slang for 'testicles' or 'fucked up'.
Personal names can be tricky too - as Mr. C. O. Jones found when he visited Spain.

Some Dutchman once told me, his e-mailing is often blocked, because of "inappropriate content". In English, his name would be "Cook", but in Dutch, that becomes "De Cock".:roto2palm:
Along similar lines, back in the day there was an infamous faux pas when Virginmedia started filtering out what they considered to be "inappropriate" words on their network. Trouble is that the word "virgin" was on their blacklist, leading to a situation where users were unable to access their own email or support pages.

This is what happens when you hire puritanical interns and let them run loose with no oversight

Fucking morons....

Back
Top Bottom