Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I was wondering about breaking out the bubbly, but then reality struck.... :(

Which is the one Barb calls Reality?

CpDYiiRWYAAqnXw.jpg

A hot 37 year-old blonde had just been convicted of having several unpaid parking tickets.

"I have some good news and some bad news," began the judge "The good news is that I am sentencing you to curcifixion--"

"That's the 'GOOD' news????" blurted out the blonde "What's the 'BAD' news?????"

"The bad news is that, due to budget cuts, we are low on crosses, so you'll be sharing a cross with another woman."

"Wha--what the fuck difference does THAT make????"

The judge could have imposed and additional sentence for contempt of court for the blonde using the "f" word in his court...but he had a sense of humor.

"You'll see...or maybe you won't..." responded the judge with a smile.

The blonde did eventually see, but very little. The judge had secretly ordered her to be bound to the Saint Andrew's Cross first, then ordered another convicted woman, a saucy 47 year-old brunette who had several unpaid speeding tickets, to also be bound naked to the cross, the brunette's ankles bound to the blonde's wrists, the brunette's wrists bound to the blonde's ankles.

The hair of each woman's crotch was pressed up against the other woman's chin, each woman's naked, sweaty pussy up against the other woman's mouth and nose.

The crucifiers thought they were being merciful by leaving the blonde heads up and the brunette heads down for only an hour before reversing the Saint Andrew's Cross. They need not have bothered. The shock of being publicly naked, bound to a Cross and another woman's pussy pressed against her face quickly translated into arousal for each woman. Each would-be shriek of pain was muffled by the other woman's pussy, and acted like a vibrator on that pussy, as did each exhaled and inhaled breath.

From the forty-fifth minute of their crucifixion until they were taken down, both women had serial powerful orgasms that rocked the whole cross, the drenchings of the other woman's cum on her face serving only to constantly re-arouse both women.

There was a hot blonde who wanted to become an adult entertainment model but, as hot as she was, as big as her tits were and as nice as her ass was, she just could not get a shoot. In fact, she never made it past the pre-shoot interview stage. She always lost on the same question.

"I heard [the previous producer] wanted to film you, but you turned him/her down. Why is that?"

"He/she is such a freak. He/she wanted me to have sex on camera. I mean, what kind of weirdo is that, someone who wants to see me fuck on a camera?"

Back
Top Bottom