photoshop crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
thk 4 some model but i have a few cross pls post some cross 4 me :lol: i use to find sme from google n it really hard to find math cross

request

1 x-shape cross
2 some pretty model ^^ in crux action

saintjohny said:
thk 4 some model but i have a few cross pls post some cross 4 me :lol: i use to find sme from google n it really hard to find math cross

request

1 x-shape cross
2 some pretty model ^^ in crux action

sry but i can't edit

3 i don't mind 4 story line hahaha+
4 need your ideas an donate picture i can't make with out meterials ^^

another almost finished(omly rope or nail add)

ps. thx 4 model ^^
n i dont good bount story writing hope somebody do it *0*

sorry for answering but now...

Great jobs, I like these pctures! :)

But your "Amazon" :shock: :shock: :shock:
Absolutely incredible!!! One of the best I have ever seen. Absolutely terrific! :shock: :D :eek: :D

BTW: I don't need any story with such great pctures - for me they have a story "within themselves"... ;)

another one
but i have some ploblem bout her thigh(that merge in sea) it' so difficult but i still try to get better

may be i add some rope later :lol:

from carpenter's model ^^ thx a lot

i should add some robe on her wrist but it ok
wait for the better version ^^ all of this is fist version

algabal said:
2002-10-27-0017-Algeria-dune-K2-MLN.jpg - She is going to catch a serious sunburn :)
Ouch,steaked out to cook in the sun,GOT SUNBLOCK?

Some (American) Indians were said to have done such like this "desert slave" to their enemies - perhaps also to nice white female victims...? ;)
With nice little creatures crwaling around her... (or even on her belly...) 8)

Good picture jobs, saintjohny! :D

saintjohny said:
nice little creature is intersting like scorpion or spider, right?

Or how about a little swarm of giant Scolopendra (sure, they don't live in the desert, but an inventive sheikh might have imported a few :)

I guess she will soon envy those who were nailed to crosses instead...

For those who have never heard of Scolopendra and also don't have an unusually weak stomach, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL2hetqpfg is informative :)

saintjohny said:
another almost finished(omly rope or nail add)

ps. thx 4 model ^^
n i dont good bount story writing hope somebody do it *0*
Hi,
I really like colourful and imaginative backgrounds. I'm a bit miffed because you beat me to this girl. I think she's called Darine.

Darine: "HELP!!!!......I'm in the jungle, I'm not a celebrity but I still want out of here!" (UK TV prog)
Melissa: "What's up pet?" (Yorkshire accent)
Darine: "I was minding my own business posing for Mr Hegre when Mr saintjhony put me on a cross in the b****y Amazon!..bleedin obvious innit?"
Melissa: "Didn't Hegre write those Adventures of Tin-Tin?"
Darine: "I think that was Herge, look I don't want to unduly imply any sense of urgency but I think something unmentionable is beginning to crawl up my leg."
Melissa: "I think it's a boa constrictor and they are possibly an endangered species."
Darine: "Melissa! think of something quick or I'll be an extinct species!"
Melissa: "If I let you go will you pose for me?"
Darine: "Yes of course!"
Melissa: "I'll want you to tell me a Xmas joke."
Darine: "How about the seven dwarfs who go to the Vatican to see the Pope?"
Melissa: "I remember that one, it'll do unless you think of something better. Now let me see, since you're not exactly tied or nailed then I can invoke Rule V, subsection IV paragraph XIV of the terms, conditions etc of this site which clearly states that under such circumstances you can be rescued and reused. How are you defying gravity?"
Darine: "I think he used superglue."
Melissa: "that's Ok, I'm teleporting some nail varnish remover. See you soon."
Darine: "Thanks!"

Melissa
I can't find any X crosses on Google either. Where do you get your backgrounds from?

Back
Top Bottom