photoshop crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now we know what really happened to Anne Bonney. Or maybe Mary Read. Or both.

;-)

If the names are not familiar to you, just google them, Saintjohnny.

Your style is unique, your manips are hot as molten tungsten. Please continue to create and share as many as you can.

thehangingtree said:
That 'new captain' is excellent!

THT
I agree,thanks for sharing!

I have old series of witch ordeal but this is a newest one

inspired by movie that knights attacked a village because they suspected witches lived there.

That the first work I use photoshop and 3d max but not all of background [and not that knight too] hope you like it leave some comment for me

Hi saintjhonny,
Nice to see you back. That's exactly what I like to see. Excellent backgrounds, lighting, shadows, victims and a general composition which tells its' own story. Nice work.
Melissa

saintjohny said:
and again I didn't notice the size of picture, I apologize for that.-*-

resized version
Welcome back saintjohny,great pic!kisses!connie

saintjohny said:

inspired by movie that knights attacked a village because they suspected witches lived there.

Saintjohny, once more I have to repeat just how goddam good you are at photo manipulation. I have a suggestion; if you wish to do images set in Roman times, google "roman re-enactors," and harvest the images you will see.

Thanks once again, lots, for your work.

apostate630 said:
saintjohny said:

Saintjohny, once more I have to repeat just how goddam good you are at photo manipulation. I have a suggestion; if you wish to do images set in Roman times, google "roman re-enactors," and harvest the images you will see.

Thanks once again, lots, for your work.

thx you very much apostate, your suggestion can help me a lot
The next one about Gaul region so i have a roman soldier and Gaul building but i still looking for nice background
I will post it as soon as possible when it finished

:St.johny

What? No stockings hung up by the chimney with care?

A lovely Yuletide gift, Saintjohny.

And Happy New Year to you, and to all.

Santa was very generous. Saintjohny must have been a very good boy this year.Thanks for sharing.

Naraku said:
Santa was very generous. Saintjohny must have been a very good boy this year.Thanks for sharing.
Well I hope we all got what we wanted for christmas,and Happy New Year!kisses!connie

saintjohny said:
"I have been here before
My agony at once, can recall
When eternal curse upons my fate
Again,I've been crucified and forsaked"

Hope you like this
St. johny
great work :mrgreen:

hans

Back
Top Bottom