Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
It really takes you there, you can almost feel the girls pulsating in Markus's first post. But the question is why the men are not taking advantage of the girls aroused states and having sex with them while they are actually hungup on the cross - either from the front or behind(given they've got amazing asses). The girls would be especially grateful for the support of the men's organs and grasping hands as it would provide some exquisite relief from the strain of the cross. They would arch or writhe eagerly towards any outside support. Even if they wanted to die painfully they would savour the intermission and thrusting desire of the sadistic men folk.

Of course given the conventional design of the crosses it would be nigh on impossible to take them in their butts. Why oh why do all cruxifiction scenes depict a vertical beam behind the body? This is a major missed opportunity. Why not an open square frame with the hands and feet tied/nailed to each corner of the frame. This method would ensure that their whole bodies are fully exposed, particularly their backs(for flogging), and more importantly their buttocks(for repeated buggery).

It really takes you there, you can almost feel the girls pulsating in Markus's first post. But the question is why the men are not taking advantage of the girls aroused states and having sex with them while they are actually hungup on the cross - either from the front or behind(given they've got amazing asses). The girls would be especially grateful for the support of the men's organs and grasping hands as it would provide some exquisite relief from the strain of the cross. They would arch or writhe eagerly towards any outside support. Even if they wanted to die painfully they would savour the intermission and thrusting desire of the sadistic men folk.

Of course given the conventional design of the crosses it would be nigh on impossible to take them in their butts. Why oh why do all cruxifiction scenes depict a vertical beam behind the body? This is a major missed opportunity. Why not an open square frame with the hands and feet tied/nailed to each corner of the frame. This method would ensure that their whole bodies are fully exposed, particularly their backs(for flogging), and more importantly their buttocks(for repeated buggery).
Ahhh, we have a budding design expert here. :) Some good questions and suggestions!!

In fact, the men in Markus' drawings often do find ways to get their pleasures ... just look through his published pictorial stories on this site and you will see.

Maybe women should be crucified more often facing the wood? Or nailed low enough on an X-cross to provide better access?

Ahhh, we have a budding design expert here. :) Some good questions and suggestions!!

In fact, the men in Markus' drawings often do find ways to get their pleasures ... just look through his published pictorial stories on this site and you will see.

Maybe women should be crucified more often facing the wood? Or nailed low enough on an X-cross to provide better access?

Facing the wood is an interesting idea for us butt bandits, the buggerer would need stand on a stool though so as not to inadvertently pull the girl down and crush her upper thorax.

But I am idealist, I don't like the idea of wood at all obstructing access to any of the girls physique, I can only think that a folding square frame would allow full access to every bit of flesh, with the girl spread-eagled on it. But it is always exciting to consider alternative possibilities.

Facing the wood is an interesting idea for us butt bandits, the buggerer would need stand on a stool though so as not to inadvertently pull the girl down and crush her upper thorax.

But I am idealist, I don't like the idea of wood at all obstructing access to any of the girls physique, I can only think that a folding square frame would allow full access to every bit of flesh, with the girl spread-eagled on it. But it is always exciting to consider alternative possibilities.

I believe I wrote a poem here called "facing the wood." It was some time back. Have to find the link to it and post here. Must be in the archive somewhere.

Like THIS?

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 2,718
Yes, something like that, even if they did not enjoy getting fucked/crucified they would probably get enormous relief/pleasure from having their weight supported by the men. But if only there was a way of getting round behind them.

Yes, something like that, even if they did not enjoy getting fucked/crucified they would probably get enormous relief/pleasure from having their weight supported by the men. But if only there was a way of getting round behind them.
This is a vile thought that I am sure no one at Crux Forums would condone or have pictures of...
1 crux.jpg crux 217.jpg
...well, Tree would of course:devil:

Markus, your drawings are so complete and intense. I can believe I'm actually looking at a slice of life pic that accurately depicts, down to the smallest details, an actual crucifixion scene. They show such anguish and erotic suffering -- they fulfill my fantasies completely!

GIULIA 1F.jpg I cannot get enough of this image. You've so beautifully juxtaposed the long crucifixion nail on the right side of the image with the long, stiff cock of the executioner on the left. What incredible erotic imagery!!!! The poor girl!!! She's looking at the things that will soon cause her so much pain and which, in moments both will penetrate her body as she's stretched and nailed to the cross. Such resignation in her face as she lays back on the cross. Oh my, my heart is racing here!

giulia 1I.jpg Oh, I so love cross raisings! I can just feel my arms stretching and pulling on the wrist nails as my legs tense and push on the foot nails. The movement from horizontal to vertical is a short part of the crucifixion process but so intense and emotional as once the cross is raised you realize you are fully crucified! Now the pain is the greatest as your body sways from the crossbeam. Oh god!!!! How intense is that?!!!!

giulia 1L.jpg This image is so simple and elegant, yet so completely captures the stress and agony of hanging. You sense all the activity around her even though it is out of the scene. I can just see the quivering tension in her arms, the slow rise and fall of her chest as she struggles to breathe. Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! As I look down from the cross, between my breasts, I see the rivers of sweat rolling off my trembling flesh!!!

giulia 1N.jpg And I love seeing both men and women in such masturbatory ecstasy watching her (me!!!) hang. We know the guys are turned on, but this recognizes that women, too, can find such scenes incredibly erotic!

Last edited:
Markus, your drawings are so complete and intense. I can believe I'm actually looking at a slice of life pic that accurately depicts, down to the smallest details, an actual crucifixion scene. They show such anguish and erotic suffering -- they fulfill my fantasies completely!

View attachment 374436 I cannot get enough of this image. You've so beautifully juxtaposed the long crucifixion nail on the right side of the image with the long, stiff cock of the executioner on the left. What incredible erotic imagery!!!! The poor girl!!! She's looking at the things that will soon cause her so much pain and which, in moments both will penetrate her body as she's stretched and nailed to the cross. Such resignation in her face as she lays back on the cross. Oh my, my heart is racing here!

View attachment 374437 Oh, I so love cross raisings! I can just feel my arms stretching and pulling on the wrist nails as my legs tense and push on the foot nails. The movement from horizontal to vertical is a short part of the crucifixion process but so intense and emotional as once the cross is raised you realize you are fully crucified! Now the pain is the greatest as your body sways from the crossbeam. Oh god!!!! How intense is that?!!!!

View attachment 374438 This image is so simple and elegant, yet so completely captures the stress and agony of hanging. You sense all the activity around her even though it is out of the scene. I can just see the quivering tension in her arms, the slow rise and fall of her chest as she struggles to breathe. Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! As I look down from the cross, between my breasts, I see the rivers of sweat rolling off my trembling flesh!!!

View attachment 374440 And I love seeing both men and women in such masturbatory ecstasy watching her (me!!!) hang. We know the guys are turned on, but this recognizes that women, too, can find such scenes incredibly erotic!
Thanks for your appreciation. Marcella. You have caught very well the spirit of my work. And I thank you also for this "Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! " Yes, in a time of very skinny women I am absolutely excited by feminine curves, by the flicker of shiny sweat muscles, by the heavy breasts swaying for the pain of the crucified body or for the shattering orgasm.

Thanks for your appreciation. Marcella. You have caught very well the spirit of my work. And I thank you also for this "Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! " Yes, in a time of very skinny women I am absolutely excited by feminine curves, by the flicker of shiny sweat muscles, by the heavy breasts swaying for the pain of the crucified body or for the shattering orgasm.

And those are four lovely things ... feminine curves, sweating bodies, breasts swaying and shattering orgasms ... you depict so well in your work! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom