Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for your appreciation. Marcella. You have caught very well the spirit of my work. And I thank you also for this "Your women have such full, lush bodies -- beautiful. But not so much as to be considered caricatures of the female form. Just beautiful and dangerous curves! " Yes, in a time of very skinny women I am absolutely excited by feminine curves, by the flicker of shiny sweat muscles, by the heavy breasts swaying for the pain of the crucified body or for the shattering orgasm.

How in the hell could I like this post 100 times instead of one ??? :goodjob: :D

z8.jpg Confused, aroused, wanting, frightened ... what will happen? ... will I be able to take the pain? ... but oh the pleasure ... but what about the humiliation? ... yet so exhilarating a thought .... oh, such a conundrum ... wanting but fearful ... what should I do?

This picture is amazing, the face, the body, the words.
You are a lucky girl Barb, caught up in the story. I hope you enjoy a "libidinous fingering"

I'm fascinated by tit hanging too, and have seen several videos and lots of pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not built for the experience, but it is a lovely fantasy.
The smallest I have seen it done with is B's but the less flesh makes it more dangerous. I have had 3 girlfriends with b cups the fist two it didn't work with but my current girlfriend Kate has just enough sag in her breasts to make it work. They pop up tight and purple the nipples going hard and the areola getting huge and going a deep blue. She didn't like it at first but now loves it. Shes proud of how long she hangs with such small breasts.

The smallest I have seen it done with is B's but the less flesh makes it more dangerous. I have had 3 girlfriends with b cups the fist two it didn't work with but my current girlfriend Kate has just enough sag in her breasts to make it work. They pop up tight and purple the nipples going hard and the areola getting huge and going a deep blue. She didn't like it at first but now loves it. Shes proud of how long she hangs with such small breasts.

Well, I guess its not in the cards for me. We've tried, believe me we have, but no success, sigh.
So very good! Thank you for sharing!

We've tried, believe me we have, but no success, sigh.
I thought I was good at thinking of reasons to feel inadequate,
but that beats them all! :p Come on Debbie, there's lots more ways you can suffer sexily... :devil:

Back
Top Bottom