Princess' Fall

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Epilog…

Those paying attention would know the always faithful Archer wanted to save Magnolia but she knew he would die at the hands of the ‘Gang of Six’ before he could save her. She explained there was no point in such a sacrifice and made him vow to avenge her death and help restore the Kingdom of Arbor to its rightful heir. Just before Archer left on his quest he loosed the arrow that ended Magnolia’s suffering.

He rode day and night only resting when his horse needed to. He arrived in Turin where Magnolia had spent a year in a convent ‘praying’…

nun db_IMG_043329_bearbeitet_6_Internet1.jpg

…while delivering a son, a love child of Magnolia’s and a servant, who is the only (somewhat) legitimate heir to the thorn of the land of Arbor.

He arrived and had to satisfy half the female population before he found someone to tell him the son of Arbor was in Rome. He would spend a few more years satisfying the rest of the female population before Genoa and making all the ladies there happy. He finally arrived in Rome and sought out a young man named ‘Tree’.

When he found him he thought what a waste of time his trek had been (except for the ladies along the way)! Archer strode onto the balcony where the young Tree was lighting an herbal smoke and drinking foul liquids.

tree god dark.jpg

“Are you the man called ‘Tree’?” Archer demanded.

“I am, Why?”

“You don’t look like you are man enough to be ‘Tree’” Archer replied.

His face turns dark and he growls “I have been spent my whole life being raised by nuns. Don’t think there is a greater foe on Earth!!!”

Tree Young.jpg

He neglected to mention some of the plus sides of life…

nun tumblr_mkrqwnlDgh1rqpigpo1_1280.jpg

“Your mother died naked nailed to a cross; I killed her with an arrow” Archer said.

“You finished her with an arrow is what I read” Tree replied.

“Where did you read that and how do you know how to read?” Archer asked.

“I subscribe to the ‘Crux Chronicle’ and I was raised by nuns… how the hell did you think I learned to read?” Tree replied. “I hear she poisoned my grandfather.”

“The conspirators poisoned him. You subjects need you to save them from the gang of six. Either you help me or I will avenge your mother’s death myself.”

gunner 011.jpg

“Hold on to your armor; I’m in” Tree replied. “Let me make a call.”

d1.jpg

“What’s that?”

“It’s a telephone; haven’t you ever seen one?” Tree asked.

“Is it an Apple or Samsung?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about” Tree replied.

The campaign to free the Kingdom of Arbor goes quickly as Tree and his ruthless marauders shred the ‘disciplined’ soldiers of the conspirators. Admi barely slips through the advancing lines.

tree warrior.jpg

Primus, Wragg, Q. Paul, and Monty would escape to what is now known as the British Isles while Top Cat would sail to what is now Brazil where his descendants still oppose the government.

Wragg’s descendants would become print moguls, owning the Crux Chronicles and other publications, only to lose their fortune during the rise of the internet age.

Primus had a run-in with the Crown of England and was sent to the penal colony of Australia where his descendants would rise to Prime Minister. Q. Paul is thought to be the inspiration of ‘Mack the Knife’ but no one is talking. Somehow Monty was knighted and his descendants still live comfortable in a castle in the English countryside...

No one knows what happened to Tree… what is America???

Fin

Tree

Last edited:
Somehow Monty was knighted
Sir Monty had an illustrious career as one of King Arthur's most trusted Knights of the Round Table. Sadly his name was later expunged from the legends owing to an unfortunate misunderstanding involving the Queen's chastity belt. During the Saxon invasion, his descendants switched sides, and were rewarded with the hereditary title of Earl of Cruxton. When William the Bastard invaded England in 1066, the Cruxtons wisely switched sides again, and normanized the name to "de Crusteau". The Bastard rewarded them with vast tracts of land, including much of the festering swamp known as "Somerset", where the last of the line still clings precariously to existence, hiding from the authorities under the name "montycrusto". The family has always been known for its honesty, loyalty and trustworthiness.
sir monty de crusto.jpg

…while delivering a son, a love child of Magnolia’s and a servant, who is the only (somewhat) legitimate heir to the thorn of the land of Arbor.
and now, as a good servant she bears a new heir
Oh Tree, I know nothing about that accident and you know a misfortune never come singly

Sir Monty had an illustrious career as one of King Arthur's most trusted Knights of the Round Table. Sadly his name was later expunged from the legends owing to an unfortunate misunderstanding involving the Queen's chastity belt. During the Saxon invasion, his descendants switched sides, and were rewarded with the hereditary title of Earl of Cruxton. When William the Bastard invaded England in 1066, the Cruxtons wisely switched sides again, and normanized the name to "de Crusteau". The Bastard rewarded them with vast tracts of land, including much of the festering swamp known as "Somerset", where the last of the line still clings precariously to existence, hiding from the authorities under the name "montycrusto". The family has always been known for its honesty, loyalty and trustworthiness.
View attachment 311590
'William the Bastard'??? I have a brother???
and now, as a good servant she bears a new heir
Oh Tree, I know nothing about that accident and you know a misfortune never come singly
Admi is my father?!?!?!
darth admi 1.jpg
...come to the dark side, Tree...

God help him if he's learned to read from the Crux Chronicol :doh:

The Epilog…

Wragg’s descendants would become print moguls, owning the Crux Chronicles and other publications, only to lose their fortune during the rise of the internet age.

Fin

Tree

Yeah, well, we get paid diddly-squat by Cruxforums :doh:

But this has been one helluva story, Tree!

:)

:goodjob:

God help him if he's learned to read from the Crux Chronicol :doh:

Yeah, well, we get paid diddly-squat by Cruxforums :doh:

But this has been one helluva story, Tree!

:)

:goodjob:
I wouldn't have had his descendants go bankrupt except I never get my FUCKING paper!!!

Tree

...thanks, it was a different write. I think I got it done in under a month:cool::cool::cool:

lol, that's so fucking true ;)

I'll echo Wragg's praise; great story (and not just because I was in it - and I got off lightly; I was expecting to be tarred and feathered at the very least!), a very enjoyable tale with some good looking pictures too. Thanks for giving me my first appearance as a fictional character on CF.
View attachment 311671
Aww, Monty, you missed post 226 of Sir Rupert :doh:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...t-and-the-lost-cross.4888/page-12#post-212664

:D

Back
Top Bottom