Princess' Fall

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 309549 Love those cute little iron neck pieces :p
I hope they're in the NailusMartyrs Xmas Catalog, I'll definitely put on my letter to Santa :p
(of course, they're the wonderful SkatingJesus, no-one does slavegirls so beautifully -
the front one's Nikki, I believe)

As you recall King Arbor had died and was later known the six conspirators had poisoned him. The conspirators trumped up charges of treason and pinned the murder of her father on Princess Magnolia so instead of humiliating but relatively painless execution of being marched to the center of the market square where she would be presented naked and suffer the headsman’s axe…

behead 023.jpg

…she would be subjected to the death of a common criminal!

When the coup happened Magnolia was beautiful woman in the prime of her life.

princess 004.jpg

Though she had an idyllic life something was missing. She had seen women scourged for minor crimes and wondered what it would feel like but her father would not allow the leather to even touch her flesh. She even ordered her chambermaids to whip her. It was a half-hearted experience at best as her maids feared the king would find out!

princess 008.jpg

But after her conviction one of the conspirators, Primus, would painfully introduce her to the real ‘kisses of the whip!

w 012.jpg

The day of her crucifixion has arrived and she is handed her heavy cross to carry and drag though the crowded market square, out the gates of the city, and up the Hill of Death. By then her subjects had been turned against her and instead of mourning the punishment and death of their once beloved princess they mock and jeer her as she passes though the gather throngs. Usually the condemned would carry only the wood of the cross her wrists would be nailed to. Magnolia struggled with the entire cross, humiliated by the jeers and rotten fruits thrown at her. She is dirty, bruised, and bleeding from falling under the weight of the wood. The cross painfully pressed the mocking ‘crown of thorns’ into her scalp yet she refused to give up for the perverse reasoning that a real princess would not succumb to failure!

princess 039.jpg

Tree

humiliated by the jeers and rotten fruits thrown at her.
I must say, my rotten-fruit stalls are doing exceptionally well today :cool:
It's free-market enterprise like this that will make the Republic great again.
And make me a lot of money too.
I shall have the dungeons re-fitted.
Plenty more treacherous sluts where she came from.

- Sir Monty de Crusto

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, my rotten-fruit stalls are doing exceptionally well today :cool:
It's free-market enterprise like this that will make the Republic great again.
And make me a lot of money too.
I shall have the dungeons re-fitted.
Plenty more treacherous sluts where she came from.

- Sir Monty de Crusto
The last picture was one of two SJ's that inspired what was to be a two or three part story...

T

I have watched hundreds of death marches in my short life. I would laugh on the balcony as father’s foes’ daughters looked so panicked. They looked so pathetic! Now I am being marched to the Hill of Death. My silk gowns are a distant past. They have even coarsely cut my beautiful hair! My tiara has been replaced by a crown of thorns. I cannot imagine what humilities they could further inflict on me.

I made it… I carried my cross up the Hill of Death! I think I am the only one proud of the accomplishment but by the gods I did it.

crux carry 034.jpg

But they have thought of everything! The cross I am to die upon is laid on the ground with its base hovering over the hole it will be dropped into once I am nailed to the wood. I have never been on this hill before and have never smelled such a stench. Is this what death smells like? Is this what I will smell like?

I am spread across the rough wood and soldiers that had been my father’s closest guards hold me down to prove their alliance to the conspirators. One wrist then the next is nailed to the cross followed by my feet. Oh if the wrists are bad the pain from my feet is excruciating! The first round pins me to the wood- there is no escape! Then the one guard circles me to drive the spikes deep into the wood. I remember him from when I was a child and he would have died guarding me but now he laughs and bellows “Look at her teats shake! She is the same as all the enemies of King Arbor!”
princess 042.jpg

Gods why cannot I pass out from the pain?

Tree

I made it… I carried my cross up the Hill of Death! I think I am the only one proud of the accomplishment but by the gods I did it.

I love that line, Tree, and it suits SJ's picture so well,
I'm sure it's the kind of thought I'd be having.

Magnolia lay panting in pain on the cross. To emphasize her fall from grace the roughhewn cross was stained with the blood and excrement of the criminals that had died upon it before her. Even the placard announcing her crimes had been used before, only haphazardly whitewashed and hastily hand-painted with ‘traitor’ and ‘murderess’. It really was a titulus as it bore neither her title nor name, now forbidden to be said in what was once the Kingdom of Arbor. As the wood was nailed to the stipe Magnolia could feel the vibration of each blow of the mallet run through the cross and the Spikes pinning her to it.

In her last moment before the cross was raised an officer once loyal to her father ordered his soldiers “Raise the cunt and be gentle about- we want her to suffer the cross as long as possible.”

Five strong soldiers easily lifted the weathered cross with the waifish princess nailed to it and slowly lowered it into the waiting socket. It was less than cubit from the bottom did it slips at all and barely made a sound when it stopped. Magnolia was crucified!

Without the cross being dropped the three cubits that usually done with crucifixions Magnolia was not stunned to the point of near unconsciousness and remembered every bit of being raised, from the swing from laying on the ground to vertical with her back and bum sliding down the rough face of the stipe as the cross arced sideways. She remembered the spikes tearing at her wrists and the spike pressed against her shattered feet while she braced for the drop into the socket as more of her shifted on the cross.

The short drop when the cross slipped the bit into the socket painfully stretched her shoulders and jarred her hips but she was completely aware of every pain wracking her body. The crown of thorns that had tormented her as she carried the cross to the Hill of Death would serve to torture her by not allowing her to rest her head against the stipe nor let her rest it against her arms as the thorns would tear into her biceps. As the realization set in the cross torturing her to death was all she had to look forward to she cried out “Have mercy on me!”

crux 206 A.jpg

The reply came in the form of laughter, jeers, and rotten fruit procured from Sir Monty de Crusto’s stand at the crucified princess.

Tree

A minor manip of a Bob Nearled original

Magnolia lay panting in pain on the cross. To emphasize her fall from grace the roughhewn cross was stained with the blood and excrement of the criminals that had died upon it before her. Even the placard announcing her crimes had been used before, only haphazardly whitewashed and hastily hand-painted with ‘traitor’ and ‘murderess’. It really was a titulus as it bore neither her title nor name, now forbidden to be said in what was once the Kingdom of Arbor. As the wood was nailed to the stipe Magnolia could feel the vibration of each blow of the mallet run through the cross and the Spikes pinning her to it.

In her last moment before the cross was raised an officer once loyal to her father ordered his soldiers “Raise the cunt and be gentle about- we want her to suffer the cross as long as possible.”

Five strong soldiers easily lifted the weathered cross with the waifish princess nailed to it and slowly lowered it into the waiting socket. It was less than cubit from the bottom did it slips at all and barely made a sound when it stopped. Magnolia was crucified!

Without the cross being dropped the three cubits that usually done with crucifixions Magnolia was not stunned to the point of near unconsciousness and remembered every bit of being raised, from the swing from laying on the ground to vertical with her back and bum sliding down the rough face of the stipe as the cross arced sideways. She remembered the spikes tearing at her wrists and the spike pressed against her shattered feet while she braced for the drop into the socket as more of her shifted on the cross.

The short drop when the cross slipped the bit into the socket painfully stretched her shoulders and jarred her hips but she was completely aware of every pain wracking her body. The crown of thorns that had tormented her as she carried the cross to the Hill of Death would serve to torture her by not allowing her to rest her head against the stipe nor let her rest it against her arms as the thorns would tear into her biceps. As the realization set in the cross torturing her to death was all she had to look forward to she cried out “Have mercy on me!”

View attachment 311477

The reply came in the form of laughter, jeers, and rotten fruit procured from Sir Monty de Crusto’s stand at the crucified princess.

Tree

A minor manip of a Bob Nearled original
Awesome description! :)

"torture her by not allowing her to rest her head against the stipe nor let her rest it against her arms"
I hadn't really thought about that aspect of the crown of thorns before.
Oh wretched traitor formerly known as Magnolia - your death has so many lessons to teach us!
But let us hope the population are not TOO dispirited; I look forward to arresting many more traitors and "processing" them in the refurbished dungeons!

-Sir Monty de Crusto

There had been a huge crowd to see Magnolia’s crucifixion. After the first night the crowd had thinned to a few stragglers to watch the young woman suffer the ravages of the cross.

princess 040 a.jpg

The second night the only ones on the Hill of Death was a small group of soldiers to guard against any rescue attempt of Magnolia. They drank heavily to drown out her curses and moans. The next morning they awoke to find the princess dead with an arrow fired so forcefully it had shattered her sternum, pierced her heart and pinned her torso to the stipe! They worked quickly to remove the arrow lest they be found derelict in their duties and one of them plugged the entry wound with the plug of chew from his mouth. The trail of blood was wiped from her chest and belly. There was no need to attend to the exit wound. There was no chance the conspirators would climb this forsaken hill and the crows and vultures would make short work of her still fresh flesh…

This is a fucking sad way to end a story. A beautiful young woman dies on a cross for the gain of six men. The Kingdom of Arbor is in ruins. What kind of epilog could possibly be written about this???

Tree

With special thanks to Skating Jesus whose two pictures inspired this ‘short story’ and additional thanks to all the other artists and members whose created or found pictures helped illustrate the story…

there's a lot of good details of the actual process of crucifixion - or rather, of being crucified - in your story, Tree -
I think SJ's pictures, but also Jedakk's pics and images, have got us thinking about such points, even after being
fascinated with crucifixion all these years, there are still new ways of thinking about it. Which isn't to take any
credit away from your, as ever, well-wrought story!

A beautiful young woman dies on a cross for the gain of six men
Yes, but six men of such high quality...
:rolleyes::D:cool::mad::devil::doh:
It's a bargain really.

And may I say, as self-appointed spokesman for the five other lazy bastards
- I mean Paragons of Knighthood -
It really is a pleasure to be one of the founding members of a Republic
so stable, so noble, so durable; it will last for a thousand years
And the six hallowed saviours of Arbor will be commemorated in song
by bards and minstrels; troubadours shall sing of our chivalry and virtue.
Our deeds shall be chiselled in stone, stitched into tapestries,
burned into the minds of generations yet unborn.
These six demi-gods
Who gave their grateful subjects
the timeless gift of peace.

But just in case there's any trouble
I recommend an immediate purge of our political enemies,
just a little reign of terror
for a while
until things settle down

and get that traitor's corpse off there, someone,
and chuck it on the rubbish heap
for the rats and crows to feast on

- Sir Monty de Crusto

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but six men of such high quality...
:rolleyes::D:cool::mad::devil::doh:
It's a bargain really.

And may I say, as self-appointed spokesman for the five other lazy bastards
- I mean Paragons of Knighthood -
It really is a pleasure to be one of the founding members of a Republic
so stable, so noble, so durable; it will last for a thousand years
And the six hallowed saviours of Arbor will be commemorated in song
by bards and minstrels; troubadours shall sing of our chivalry and virtue.
Our deeds shall be chiselled in stone, stitched into tapestries,
burned into the minds of generations yet unborn.
These six demi-gods
Who gave their grateful subjects
the timeless gift of peace.

But just in case there's any trouble
I recommend an immediate purge of our political enemies,
just a little reign of terror
for a while
until things settle down

and get that traitor's corpse off there, someone,
and chuck it on the rubbish heap
for the rats and crows to feast on

- Sir Monty de Crusto
Did I mention that Magnolia really wasn't a virgin when she was arrested???

Maybe we do need an epilog!!!

Back
Top Bottom